• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    LoL Guide Simple Questions Simple Answers: Patch 9.24

    LoL Guide Simple Questions Simple Answers: Patch 9.24


    Simple Questions Simple Answers: Patch 9.24

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:06 AM PST

    Hello summoners!

    In order to create better discussion in the subreddit, we will be redirecting all simple questions to this thread.

    What is a simple question? Typically, we define a simple question as something that can be answered fully within a single, or maybe two at most, comments. In this thread, you can ask any question you need answered about League of Legends, even if it isn't necessarily about learning the game itself. Keep in mind we will still continue to remove golden rule violations, rants, memes, topics against Riot's ToS, and paid services - but the other rules are generally more lax here.


    What you can do to help!

    For now, this is a patch-based thread, meaning it will be posted once every two weeks. Checking back on this thread later in the patch and answering any questions that have been posted would be a huge help!

    If you're trying to ask a question, the more specific you are, the better it is for all of us! We can't give you any help if we don't get much to work with in the first place.


    Resources

     

    Which do you use? Deviations in stats are typically minor, so whichever one you prefer.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread, please let us know through modmail how we could improve!

    submitted by /u/Caedei
    [link] [comments]

    Mentoring Thread: Patch 9.24

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:06 AM PST

    Please do not reply directly to the thread.

    Coaches: reply to the regional comments with the application format below.

    Students: contact coaches (PM/reply) before adding them in-game.



    Respect our Golden Rule. If you find that certain teachers/students are disrespectful, send us a message here.

    For all the previous weeks: https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool/wiki/archives


    Format for replies|Only Teachers should directly reply to the distinguished comments

    :--:|:--: Copy paste this and fill it up in your responses.

    Teacher:

    Summoner Name:

    **League / Division**: **Areas of expertise**: **Champions**: **Languages Spoken**: **Duration of Mentoring**: **Preferred Methods**: **Other Info**: 

    Previous Week Threads: https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool/wiki/archives


    General Guidelines for Students

    • You will be making the first contact by sending a PM or replying to the mentor of your choice.

    • Come prepared. What do you want to take away from this? Is there anything the mentors can review?

    • Know your issues: In which areas do you struggle?

    • You must understand that getting better is all about yourself. Bring your best attitude.

    • Be motivated. The results are proportional to the amount of effort you put in practice.

    • Mentors are here to assist and help you with the difficulties you encounter. This is not a way to find high elo Duo Queue partners.


    General Guidelines for Mentors

    • You will accept players of your choice as students upon receiving their messages. The responsibility to make further contact and set up times falls on you.

    • Be clear as to what you want to do for your student(s) in your description: Review replays, lane together in normals, experiment and practice in custom games, simply answer questions/discuss, etc.

    • Try to organize your sessions by having specific themes. You do not want to overburden someone with too much information at once.

    • Give yourself discussion prompts to avoid losing your trail of thought. Slow down, clarify your opinions and make sure the student understands.

    • It is important to always promote a positive attitude and mentality towards playing and improving.


    Tools

    submitted by /u/Botkwai
    [link] [comments]

    How i climbed to diamond: Allied chat disabled

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:13 AM PST

    Hi everyone!

    I recently hit diamond for the first time on my main acc with a 57% WR ( https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf%20ryze ). I wanted to see if i could replicate the result, and in less than three weeks i got my smurf from unranked to diamond ( https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=T%20Z ) with a 66% WR.

    Since I'm not way better than everyone in my rating, and certainly not always winning my lane, i asked myself: What did i do to achieve this success?

    The answer is pretty simple; disabling team chat.

    Team chat for me is pretty much useless. Any important communication can really be delivered via ping with the smartping system. Disabling it provides three major benefits that really will help you climb.

    1 - Reducing tilt

    It is far easier to get tilted when reading what your teammates are typing all the time. When you see your botlane going 0/10 and raging at each other, you might feel the game is hopeless as you're now basically relegated to a 3v5 flamefest. You might even be tempted to join in on the conversation and thus only adding to the bonfire. If you don't even know that there is any flaming going on however, it is much easier to feel like you CAN actually win. Winning a 5v5 with no flaming going on is, as we all know, wayy easier than a 3v5 where two players play their keyboard instead of the game. Even though this might just be a placebo effect, I.E. the flaming is still going on even though you just don't see it, it does actually help my mental quite a bit to just not have to know any of it is going down.

    2 - Reducing distractions

    The biggest deal for me with disabling team chat has been the reduction of distractions in my game. Any time someone types anything in the chat, even if it isn't raging or tilting, will throw your eyes from the game down to the chatbox. Even if it's just for a second, seeing a barrage of chatmessages can really make me lose focus of what i should be doing; watching the minimap, CSing, counting enemy cooldowns, and so on. Same thing goes for spam pings. If there are constantly spam pings going on all over the map just go ahead and mute the person who is pinging as that is also a distraction.

    The reality is that playing LoL successfully requires a lot of focus and concentration. Anything that breaks or limits that concentration should be removed to the highest degree possible, and keeping team chat off is just a fast and simple method of doing that.

    3 - Getting carried

    I'm not a god. I don't win my lane all of the time, not even close. How do i still win those games where i go 0/10? The reality i have found is that no games are unwinnable, sometimes even with three inhibs down. You never know when the enemy team is gonna tilt or rage or DC or just make a fuckup and throw. The only caveat to this is if you yourself get tilted. Going 0/10 is bad for sure, but even worse is letting the hate from your teammates get to you when you do. If you manage to keep concentrated on what you can and should be doing to win, and executing that to the best degree possible, you can always win. Keeping teamchat off is a super smooth way of doing this. Even if you know your teammates are probably flaming you like all hell you can enjoy the willfull ignorance that this feature provides.

    submitted by /u/farligfrukt1
    [link] [comments]

    Let's talk about scheduling and time management for Solo Q/Ranked

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:58 AM PST

    Hello all,

    first of all, let me start by explaining what I mean by the title.

    In my opinion, the best way to climb in ranked is when you have an organized schedule regarding the time of the day which you will be playing in. Having a clear idea of what is the best time of the day for you to play is very important in several aspects. Let's list them:

    - NO DISTRACTIONS

    You're there, alone on your computer, and you know what you are going to do with your time on it. You are going to jump into a lobby and search for a game, and you are going to play that game and try your best. I can't describe how many times I have screwed myself over by "just playing 1 before studying" and then ending up losing that game, making me frustrated and following up to other inconviniences, such as playing one more game (cause God forbid ending on a loss) and losing time in the process, getting frustrated, screwing my study process etc. By having a schedule, you get rid of all of that and focus literally solely on the game. For me, that time of the day is around 23:00, because that's when I would be done with most of my work, have gone to the gym, had dinner, parents are asleep etc.

    - YOU CAN THINK MORE CLEARLY

    Without such distractions, you allow your mind to think more critically and be more concentrated on the gameplay itself. This on its own leads to potentially way more efficient play from your side. It allows you to immerse yourself into what you are doing and allowing you to both enjoy yoursef as well as gather and manage more knowledge and info during the game itself.

    - YOU DON'T MESS UP THE REST OF YOUR DAY

    Why would you? Why would you risk being late for school or skipping a gym session over a game? Is it worth it? Most of the time it is not, and I speak that not only from my own perspective, but from everyones', since I am sure you have all felt this dreadful regret at some point of your LoL careers. Playing League is great, but playing League + finishing all of your daily tasks and responsibilities is even better.

    I hope you all agree with this, since it can make the rift a generally more wholesome experience for all of us.

    submitted by /u/nikispasov
    [link] [comments]

    Having a League mentality problem..

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:36 PM PST

    So, I'm writing this post now as a new player to League whos now gotten what I believe to be the wrong outlook on the game, and slumped into thinking completely negatively about playing, even though I feel like somewhere inside me I still really like it. I'll explain. My initial desire to play league came from my burning desire to be better than other players, not in a elitest kinda way, but in the I'm proud of myself being a better player kinda way. I played Destiny for a bit with my buddies and realized I took online multiplayer more serious then others, and I quite enjoy that aspect to it. But my problem with Destiny is there is no real competitive climbing system, so here I am with League now.

    But now that I'm a week into playing League, Iv come to the realization, or at least my own realization that I'm not really having any fun with this game.. and the only thing that was keeping me going is the idea of climbing the ranks. But then, I looked at the prospect of that too, and I started asking myself why even bother? So I can get a shiny emblem next to my name? At what cost? On my journey to understand the game better, I came across several reddit threads with my same desires, and along the way I found that ranked players have seriously stressful games where they are forced to carry their team to victory, time and time again.

    From what Iv gathered from the replies in those posts is that when ranking in League thats expected. If thats truly the case, I have to ask myself why I would continue to play the game.. I don't know if others find fun in torturing themselves through the ranks for a shiny sticker, but that doesn't look too enticing to me. Having to babysit your team just isnt a fun idea to me, it isnt the same as shooters where your all on equal footing and you just have to outshoot the others, some champs are stronger then others, just the nature of the game.

    Added with that, the general commitment I need to make to even be an average player is extremely overwhelming. The build combinations, the 140+ champs that I need to learn the abilities of to counter correctly, how to lane properly, ect, ect. You guys already know all there is to the game. But when looking at all of that, It really turns me off playing the game. If ranked isnt something I feel is worth it anymore, idk if I should just cut my losses with the game or not. I have no friends who play the game so even casual doesn't look fun. Idk, I feel like I could just be looking at the game all wrong, which is why I'm writing this post. I would appreciate any insight I could get into my plea. As Iv said, I still enjoy the game somewhere inside me, but all the negatives outweigh the positives right now.

    Ps: Sorry for the long post.

    submitted by /u/Luccar21
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal that Kaisa doesnt feel like a Hyper Carry?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:16 AM PST

    Im not sure if I am alone or not but I never felt that Kaisa is strong only when I had a big advantage but then every Champ is strong. When I play Kaisa I feel useless and not only when I am behind even when I am big and have a good Lead the Champ doesnt feel Like wow I can 1v9 now like Jinx or Cait. I dont understand why people say she is strong and has good powerspikes because I dont feel them. I want to play her but I cant because I feel useless I try to compare her to Vayne but thats not possible becasue with Vayne you can be 0/5 and still carry later with Kaisa I really never had the feeling. Can anyone explain maybe why Kaisa is a good Adc when Jinx, Cait or Xayah can do her job better? With 3 Items I have the feeling yeah I think: Oh now she is a bit stronger I think I need one more Item to deal damage but I dont feel her spikes.

    submitted by /u/MonkeyDDeltaZed
    [link] [comments]

    Should Jungler's give friendly side blue buff to mage Midlaners more often?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:59 AM PST

    I was playing as Viktor the other day and I had a Rek'Sai on my team who actively gave me our side's blue buff for free twice during the lane phase. Because of that, I could stay and fight in lane for much longer, and stuck around long enough to participate in several teamfights when the Rek'Sai got into a fight with the enemy Jungler in Bot river and I had mana to spare going into the engagement. As a result we won every Bot side teamfight during the laning phase and both me and the Rek'Sai got fed, when usually my mana can only support one or two ability cycles before I run out of mana and have to run or end up dying (Viktor can have mana problems in the laning phase).

    That got me thinking at just how much of a boon having blue buff on mage Midlaners is. Is Junglers giving friendly side blue buff to mage Midlaner's a good idea most of the time or was this Rek'Sai doing something unusual that just happened to pay off because of luck?

    submitted by /u/AvalancheZ250
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with fed assasins as a fed adc?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:45 AM PST

    So, I've been maining adc for quite a while now. I know its basically masochism at this point, but there needs to be a way to make this position as worth as anything else in soloq.

    I often see myself in situations where I get fed like 7 kills in lane. But obviously top/mid/jungle died like 20 times together which leads to the enemys jungler beeing super fed. At this point I feel, even though I'm pretty big, I just simply can't carry the game, because adc seems so weak (especially playing against assasins). I usually would say the team has to peel, but its soloq after all.

    Is there some secret trick to carrying as an ad when there is assasins in the enemy team who are at least as fed as you are? I know its all about postioning yourself in mid/late, but you literally can't do shit against a fed rengar or any assasin in general, because they just wait for you to appear and tunnel your ass down. I really love the concept of adcs but boy its a pain sometimes. Last time adc's where able to 1 vs 9 when fed was like season 2...

    submitted by /u/coolsneaker
    [link] [comments]

    How and when to roam as Akali?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:43 AM PST

    So I'm a support main who recently fell in love with Akali and is spamming her day and night. Of course I'm not that good, but I'm learning. The one thing I still don't get is roaming: how the heck should I do that if I can't outpush any midlaner I've been aganist? Azir, Neeko, Vel'Koz, Cassiopeia... This is probably an advice for midlane in general, but oh well.

    submitted by /u/-Kazuma
    [link] [comments]

    I have trouble in the mid game

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Because I play very aggressively, my leaning phases tend to be 50/50s. On the times I come out ahead I usually have trouble pushing my lead ahead and then the enemy tip laner usually scales back into the game. However, if I don't come out ahead, I have alot of trouble coming back into the game. Sometimes it's to the point where I can't farm under turrets. What are some tips for macro in the midgame that might help me?

    submitted by /u/DsK_NEWB
    [link] [comments]

    Need help figuring out how to play mid lane and surviving it.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:51 PM PST

    Hello. I've recently started playing mid and i'm having difficulties figuring out how to play it effectively. I understand that the concept of farming and denying CS is there but I can never manage to get my opponent to fall behind as a matter of fact, I'm the one who does and i don't know how to really fix that problem.

    I am not maining any champion right now but i'm leaning towards maining Zoe cause I want to play a champion that really tests my skills but the lack of knowledge of the lane (and probably the game aswell) is preventing me from achieving these goals and I need some help to get through it.

    submitted by /u/kalizy
    [link] [comments]

    I need help as to how to improve my cs

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:53 AM PST

    My game mechanics are just fine andi dont have any problem with solo killing champs or trading. The thing is my cs was ok-ish like about 70 at 10 mins which was average. But a few days ago i picked up leblanc and i was playing her and i noticed that my cs was really bad all of a sudden. One game it was 70 cs at 40 minutes. I really want to increase my cs. As far as I noticed I get so distracted by trading that i completely forget about csing. And also after laning phase i completely forget about it but even if i try to cs i just end up sucking at it. Please help

    submitted by /u/fkinweeblmao
    [link] [comments]

    I can't climb even though I improved

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:17 PM PST

    I've been contemplating a lot making this post and asking for help, because I think most of the answer to what I am experiencing is "unlucky go next" or "it's not your teammate's fault it's yours", "drop the ego" etc. And everytime I get in a game I go with a positive mentality, I am gonna win this game with my team and everything's gonna be alright!

    Spoiler Alert, it never is alright because I either get a winning bot lane that just carries the living hell out of the game and we win at 20 minutes without me breaking a sweat. Or I'm battling with blood, sweat and tears against all the enemies, trying to ping my team and shotcall and the (just imagine I flame them here) just do something random and get caught, which leads to the enemy outscaling or whatever, you all know what I mean. I already disabled chat to prevent tilting from anyone and, same results. I feel like I have a conflict where as I'm writting this I'm thinking to myself "these are just excuses, you could carry harder" but then the cycle continues and it just won't stop. The last 3 days have been completely devastating. Each day I wake up with motivation to climb up and 3 games in and I'm already depressed because I feel like it's unfair.

    This was the year that I learned more about league. I've played since season 4 and each year I climb a little but I never truly learn the game, the mechanics jsut got better and that got me to plat. This year I watched informative guides, streams, pro players, coaches, everything to improve, yet it's the year that I've climbed less. From plat 4 to plat 2 (and I just demoted to plat 4).

    I look at my match history/op.gg and I can remember in each game a dumbass play made by someone in my team that hurts my body remembering it. If I could go over each VOD with the players and show them how badly they mess up that would feel so satisfying yet it would change nothing.

    Now you might be thinking, you're focusing on other people's mistakes, but I obviously focus on mine first, and I'm the first person to say my bad after I mess up. But when you see a guy losing every game when he outjungles the enemy as hard as he can, while pinging his position and predicting ganks, and my laners still die to those ganks, what can you do? It happens every single game and it's like I'm playing with bots honestly.

    Even in the games where I go negative or it looks like I'm inting, if you watch the actual VOD you'll see how much a lane loses and snowballs into me getting destroyed or how they just ignore jungle even with prio.

    I have no clue on what more I should do and have no clue so I come to you O̶b̶i̶ ̶W̶a̶n̶ ̶K̶e̶n̶o̶b̶i̶ Reddit you are my only hope!

    opgg - https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=saint+gonzo

    Edit #1 and #2 were just pathetic attemps to cross the text on the last line

    submitted by /u/saint_gonzo
    [link] [comments]

    How do you deal with days where you suck?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:41 PM PST

    Hi

    I started playing 3 months ago ,currently gold 3 solo q and flex.

    I play like 2-4 times a week.

    The issue i have is that on some days i perform really well, but on others i lose no matter what i do.

    I dont know how to Specify this, because it seems like its really just about my daily constitution.

    I usually play 1 game of flex to determine how im doing and then ranked soloq depending on how im doing, or just flex if i play with more than 1 friend.

    But how do i get over these days where i just don't perform.

    I want to climb and its frustrating to do so when it just seems that i can't do it based on my daily constitution.

    EDIT: I had days where i would go 1 rank up to gold 2 or 1 and then 1 shitty day where i go to gold 4 0lp for example

    submitted by /u/selberdrehen
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for a tutorial of macro?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:35 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I play support in hell elo. There are many games that we lost like "best throw ever". Very recently I just lost a game even we got 12K golds lead at 19 mins :'( The problem is at some point in game I don't know what to do anymore.

    I try to study macro on youtube from some streamers but feel not enough :( I'd like to find something more complete to study all aspects like: basic "textbook" steps to win game, how to snowball, how to end game, how to play from behind... Hope someone gives me suggestions. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mango_9
    [link] [comments]

    Heimer midgame

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:58 PM PST

    Hello,

    I'm a midlaner low plat who recently picked up heimerdinger as a counter to certain matchups. However the issue I'm facing right now is that I am unsure what to do in de midgame. Once I break their mid turret I don't know what my job is. Do I split? Do I group? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Xezi77
    [link] [comments]

    Orianna suggested build bad?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    A little background. Im a gold 4 player who is picking up orianna. I played her alot. Like I know the basics, q max, e first if it's a tough trade, don't always use w to harass, keep ball between you and enemy hitting them if they walk up, auto attacks stronk. But like I just feel soooooooo squishy and go through mana like crazy.

    The point of this post is that u.gg, blitz app, and opgg all say to rush ludens into morello then hour glass. But like still im just getting popped and im running out of mana fast. So I ask, is there a reason that I shouldn't rush archangels staff into roa into liandrys/morelos depending on the situation? I still go the usual sorcery aery with the sustain domination runes. I feel like this build gives me early survivability and mana sustain without sacrificing much if any damage, and tear should stack fast cuz low cd on q. And if I am losing damage early, I more than make up for it mid to late game once my items are fully stacked, which is where I feel I shine more as ori. Cuz yaknow, my ult is like the king of team fights/ objective control especially with an all in tank that can just get in the middle of everybody happy malphite noises.

    submitted by /u/Strawhatkieth
    [link] [comments]

    ADC TEAMFIGHT POSITIONING PROBLEM

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:40 PM PST

    I main Kaisa and Ashe in Bronze 1 and have been playing the ADC role for a while. The problem I am facing is I watched a lot of video guides and there they said always remain at the back of your team providing dps to the target nearest. Well I just did that started to win and now I have started to lose because I get flanked by assassins like Zed, Kassadin and previously on Ashe I could not cope up with Dianas dash towards me and lost the whole game even though I was fed. I saw some solutions on net, one is to zhonyas and then flash and the other qss at the right time and flash. But this flanking thing makes me lose dps and irrelevant to the team. Help......

    submitted by /u/shaheer2234
    [link] [comments]

    How can i prevent myself from falling behind in farm with Zac?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:40 PM PST

    Sorry for the long post, i wanted to add as much detail as possible for better advice

    In my last match I started red buff (north side), killed rocks and then chicken to then check the river bug, at he same time, the enemy kled came down to check it too our malphite didn't follow and continue farming so i couldn't kill the river bug on top. I backed and cleared bot camps, couldn't gank cause my team pushed too much, kewl, eventually i went to gank mid to help zed vs morde (zed was losing) gank failed so i kept farming on top camps, then i see the enemy's jg (mundo) took drake, and proceeded to gank bot (they pushed too much), after that i told them to ward for next dragon, they didn't and the enemy had 2 ocean drakes i believe and mundo was like 2 levels over me. None of the 3 lanes engaged when i ganked even tho i pinned them before, I'm still trying to figure out ganks but my main concern is, how did mundo get so much farm before me? 30-40 farm apart

    submitted by /u/LampEye
    [link] [comments]

    How to Game plan

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:23 PM PST

    Hello, iam currently in D3 and i have noticed i just play by instinct, and as you probably guessed i became hardstuck. Then i tried to make a game plan but i dont know why but i cant do it . I usually play vlad,camille,aa so as vlad and camille i just want to get to late game and i set that as my but i cant create a lanning phase plan. Cloud somebody help me and teach me how to make a game plan?

    submitted by /u/DuoDino
    [link] [comments]

    When or who is it okay to buy two Doran's Rings on?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:27 PM PST

    I sometimes do this on and off, but it's felt off at times because it feels disgustingly cost deficient with the -100 G into two potions into refillable and 100 more into Doran's than Seals.

    But this seems to be more popular than I think with mages. So if it's not something you could always be doing, I'm wondering when it's good or who it's good on.

    The same logic/question can apply to people buying more than one Doran's Blade.

    submitted by /u/fauxaffability
    [link] [comments]

    PVE is the move on jungle right now

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:17 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/636vOSR.png

    I've recently climbed on a gigantic win streak. I'd say the new jungle changes were essential to my success. I get dragon soul almost EVERY game. My strategy is to PVE and never gank early. I track where the opponent starts level 1 and warn my laners where they'll be in which I plan an invade looking for kill if they're a weaker champ or if they can skirmish vs me I just take 2 camps on the opposite side of the map. Once I acquire a level lead then I start ganking.

    Doing this has net me really strong results. I plan to be on the opposite side of the map and just hard hard counter jungle. This gets me some flack from laners but I don't really care when I'm 3 levels ahead of my opponent even if they're 2/0. I only go for 100% kill ganks unless I have a laner with strong solokill potential where I'm okay with burning a flash (usually a transition gank). Unfortunately though this play style tilts high diamond players so you're just gonna have to mute all and hope they notice your gigantic lead. I think laners will realize that it's not season 9 jungle and counterjungling/invades net way more results than ganking unless it's a countergank/100% free gank.

    Here are my jungle routes:

    Wolves>Blue>Gromp>invade red (if laners are champions with early prio and their jungler started opposite side)

    Gromp>Blue>Wolves>Raptors>Red>Krug>Scuttle> (Reset/look for gank or counter jg. This route is good for securing level 4 and good reset gold but it is heavily countered by the 3 camp blue side into red invade if they are stronger than you early)

    Red>Blue>Gromp (early pressure champ like Elise/Lee, don't really use this one much because you lose a lot if they decide to counterjungle you and your lanes aren't gankable).

    Almost d1 hoping for master! Too bad finals week is wrecking me but hope you summoners can you this info to climb :)

    submitted by /u/puddinnztheexiled
    [link] [comments]

    Playing too many champs

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:05 PM PST

    Hello I am a silver 3 jungler that needs help. I play too many champs and I just cant stick to one. I played kha'zix then jumped to shaco. Now recently went to hecarim and ekko and etc. I dont know how to stick to just one champ because I know that I wont improve if I continue playing like this.

    Any tips on how to stop playing so many champs?

    submitted by /u/HugeLoadOfSeamen
    [link] [comments]

    How do I jungle against Olaf and other hard farming junglers?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:56 AM PST

    I'm having a really hard time keeping up with junglers such as Olaf, Yi, Nocturne etc. I always have but now even more so. I try to gank a lot early but even if I get a few good ganks off it doesn't matter because the enemy jungler has power farmed their whole jungle plus half of my jungle and has 20+ more cs than I do.

    Therefore, they hit level 6 faster and can also contest objectives much better. Because no one in my elo really wards unless it's for their own lane, I can't track the jungler super efficiently. I know that a lot of this is just due to me not being a good player. But I'm not sure what I should do to stay even in cs and exp.

    Olaf can always 1v1 me and therefore can always invade my camps. My team is slow to rotate and so I just get repeatedly bullied out of my jungle. On top of this, if my team doesn't have lane priority, then the enemy laners can just roam with Olaf and kill me/take my camps. Usually I end up several levels beneath Olaf by the time mid game comes, and therefore can't take any neutral objectives, compounding the problem further.

    I really enjoy J4 and have started playing him this pre-season, but this is the problem I've been having.

    Edit: I know that Olaf is really strong right now, but I hesitate to ban him because that would just be covering up a weakness I have rather than actually addressing it/ trying to fix it.

    submitted by /u/readytofly68
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment