• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    LoL Guide If you're 0/5 in lane, your jungler is not going to come gank for you, nor should they, nor is it their fault.

    LoL Guide If you're 0/5 in lane, your jungler is not going to come gank for you, nor should they, nor is it their fault.


    If you're 0/5 in lane, your jungler is not going to come gank for you, nor should they, nor is it their fault.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    At some point you have to think to yourself "Well, I'm 0/2 now, I can't win fights anymore. Better play safe and try to farm under my tower."

    You can't just keep taking the 1v1 or the 2v2 like "This time its gonna be different."

    You're likely behind in experience, you're definitely behind in items, and if the jungler comes to help you they're just endangering the game even further by giving your laner the chance for the double kill or triple kill.

    The jungler absolutely should NOT be coming to bail you out, and you should actually be getting mad at your jungler if they try. "Go away, lane is lost, help mid or bot" or "Get outta here, we can't win, go help top or mid" or whatever.

    If there's one thing you need to learn in this game, its how to lose gracefully and stop the bleeding. In the words of the immortal Kenny Rogers, "Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away."

    You can't play like you're 3/0 when you're 0/3, they're entirely different mindsets.

    Also - its not your jungler's fault that you don't know when to stop taking 1v1 fights and admit you've been beaten. 0/1, 0/2 maybe your jungler's fault - out of position, missed a dive, missed a countergank, whatever. 0/3, 0/4, so on -- 100% your fault because you chose to keep taking a fight you know you're not going to win (or at least you SHOULD know).

    One of the most common things I see in Gold and below is kids throwing games away because they just don't know how to lose gracefully, or play from behind, or farm under their tower. Go into practice tool vs some hard bots and let them shove you in, and practice farming under tower until you can do it without even thinking about it. Spend HOURS on it. DAYS. Whatever it takes until its second nature.

    Play some 1v1s vs friends and let them kill you twice, then try to sustain that lane for as long as you can without giving them any more kills, and keeping your CS up as high as you can.

    Practice playing from behind -- because you're GOING to be behind, and you can't just only know how to play from ahead and hope to climb.

    submitted by /u/squeezy102
    [link] [comments]

    MikeYeung Lee Sin Guide (Runes, Clear, Items, Pathing, Ult Combos, Snowballing)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Videolink- https://youtu.be/g24X_l6Gxgw

    Hey guy's it's my first time making educational content on my youtube, I hope you guys enjoy and learn!

    I hope to make a ton more in the future on concepts like pathing, counter jungling, vision control, and objective setup. Let me know in the comments what other educational vids you'd like to see :D

    submitted by /u/mikeyeunglol
    [link] [comments]

    Kai'Sa lecture by HLE Viper.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Hi! You can find the video here.

    While Viper is stuck in elo hell aka Hanwha Life Esports 2020 he decided to use his time wisely and make something for his fans. Nah, I'm joking. In reality, Viper was streaming his soloq and was asked by the viewers to do a lecture on how to play Kai'Sa. He was kind enough and explained a lot of things. HLE youtube team decided to bunch everything he said in a short guide that I've translated for you. Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/LuckyGnom
    [link] [comments]

    I’m extremely confused about what to do after the laning phase.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    So basically, from what I understand, the laning phase ends when you knock down a tower. Now, I have a lot of questions about what to do after that. So what should the jungler, the mid laner, the adc, the support and the top laner all do individually after laining phase is over? What are the duties/ jobs they should take on?

    I understand that they're maybe supposed to roam but one time my adc left the lame after we knocked down a tower. I tried to roam too to get to mid lane and help them take down their tower but the enemy adc and support started attacking our tower. Should somebody be in the lane at all times if the enemy is there for bot lane? Also, I play a lot of support, specifically yuumi. Who should I attach to after laning phase? Will my adc die without me if I abandon them for somebody else? When should I roam or not roam? How do I tell when to?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ExceedinglyBiCow
    [link] [comments]

    Do some people just not have what it takes to get out of Silver in League of Legends?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I've played over 2000 ranked games in the past several years, read most existing guides and heard every possible advice. I've tried all roles, played most champions and applied all strategies - nothing works for me.

    I can't climb out of Silver.

    This year, in a desperate attempt to climb, I've been sticking to 3 champions (Ornn, Malph, Maokai) and 1 role (Top lane), but most of my games were on 1 champion - still nothing. I'm still Silver.

    I've honestly tried it all and I feel completely lost. And it's not like I'm mechanically impaired or something. I've been playing video games for over 25 years now.

    My question is - do some people just not have what it takes to get out of Silver in League of Legends?

    submitted by /u/Denhardt
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with Nunu mid?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Hey, I've been seeing a lot of Nunu mid lately and it's sucked to lane against. Nunu shoves his lane super hard and then ganks top or bot while I'm trying to last hit under tower. It feels like there are very few if any champions that can match his push especially early, or out roam him, or kill him in lane since he's a tank.

    How do you deal with him? I know I'll out scale, but that's a difficult hope to hold onto after he's ganked 5 times in 7 waves.

    submitted by /u/Confounding
    [link] [comments]

    What to do when your lane is being frozen?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I had a game where i was ornn against irelia where i had to start e because of an invade. Irelia had early lane prio because of that and slow pushed the first two waves and reset. The wave bounced back to her side where i tried to hard push the lane and got ganked by the vi so i had to blow flash. I reset where than my jg got invaded. I go to help him out where we lose the fight as their mid laner roams cause he had prio. Im forced to reset. During that entire skirmish irelia was freezing the wave top and gets to lv 5 while im still lv 4. Im zoned of the wave where i try to push in the lane but gets killed cause she hits 6. She continues to freeze the wave and i go down like 50 cs. What can i do in this situation? I also tried to ask my jg to break the freeze but he was heading bot cause his entire top side was taken, and by the time his top half respawned irelia could 2v1 us. My jg was an ekko and my mid was a kass. Their mid was galio.

    submitted by /u/BananaOverlord007
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on optimizing your information searches regarding League of Legends; Improvement, champion specifics, and personal struggles. Search before you ask!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    This is not meant to detour you from using this subreddit. I've noticed a TON of repeat questions on here that go unanswered. It's understandable that a vast majority of the population will have similar struggles and need similar advice. Certain things, however, are not going to catch any traction here at Summoner School. There is SO MUCH FREE CONTENT out there on the internet, so here, allow me to help you help yourself.

    YouTube

    Go to YouTube first. Search up your champion and watch guides on how to play them, match-up videos seeing how higher elo players play into certain lanes ( i.e. Fiora vs Darius ), tier lists, and "common low elo mistake" videos are plentiful. There are videos on warding, micro, macro, objectives, comps, champions, combos -- You name it, it's there. Do some searching yourself before coming here and posting.

    r/"ChampionMain" subreddits

    There is a champion main subreddit for every champion in the game. If you have champion specific questions and you were unable to find answers on YouTube, go to the champion specific subreddit and search previous posts. If you don't find what you are looking for then you can create your own post for answers.

    Summoner School

    SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of previous posts for your specific question. Trust me. This subreddit has been around for a long while and multiple times a day there will be posts:

    • How do I improve at X ?

    • How do I carry as X lane ?

    • What do I do if X is feeding ?

    • I struggle with X in X elo

    Just search for your question. This subreddit is exhausted with the rinse and repeat of bulk common-place questions and you will go unseen, unheard, and unanswered. Do a little work yourself and try to find solutions to your problems.

    I personally posted a lot of comments when I first came into this subreddit and repeated a lot of what I was giving out as shitty advice, but even I'm tired. Everyone here wants to help but we don't have the energy to copy/paste "farm more and die less" on every Iron/Bronze players "How do I climb out of bronze?" posts lol

    submitted by /u/Focus_and_Improve
    [link] [comments]

    Are you supposed to fully stack Conqueror?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    I thought that Rhaast was hit pretty hard by the Conqueror nerf and my healing figures are low, indeed. Maybe 500 on average per game. I just watched a replay and I fully stacked it 3 times but I managed to use the healing 2 times and it was of some kind of use only 1 time. It's hard to stack it in teamfights because Conqueror users are usually frontline bruisers, so you either die or win teamfights before you get to heal. It's much easier to stack in duels, though. Is it just me? Am I doing something wrong? Or is it normal to reach 8-10 stacks in skirmishes and teamfights?

    submitted by /u/smooth_kiwi_
    [link] [comments]

    The importance of using an unlocked camera

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Many players understand it is optimal to use an unlocked camera to take in more information; however, one of the most effective reasons for using unlocked camera is often understated. This coaching session begins by explaining the value of using an unlocked camera as it relates to precision.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fie9gc7DCGc

    Using an unlocked camera creates a static field of vision that allows for better mouse accuracy. This is especially important in fast paced team fights where champions are flashing and dashing all over the place. Locking your camera creates an unwelcome variable in your ability to pinpoint exact locations.

    submitted by /u/value247
    [link] [comments]

    I just cannot farm well

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Hi all - I'm currently S4 after grinding my way out of bronze this season (was s2 last season). I always knew farm was one of my worst abilities, and I've tried to improve, specifically focusing on this skill, but I just have so much trouble. I think it comes from 2 things:

    1) My clicking is just god awful. I just keep clikcing on the minion next to the one I'm trying to CS. I probably miss 60-70% of my CS this way

    2) I roam alot as I main Syndra, so I'm always at river fights and / or ganking. I do always push minions to tower before roaming but I still lose a lot of CS somehow...

    Any tips on settings, ways to manipulate a wave, syndra-specific tips, etc.? Thanks.

    op.gg: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=The%20Veikage

    submitted by /u/Yazoyu_Kreed
    [link] [comments]

    Someone knows any league course?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Was wondering if there's any course meant to help you improve in league, or at least a website focused on it (besides this subreddit), something like a coach website (but not focused on selling coaching), but with a great content and fully explained. Never saw any, and this would be great I think

    submitted by /u/SrAxe
    [link] [comments]

    Is Fiddlesticks as a support good or bad and why?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Im normally in league a support main, so far i can play lux, neeko (yes as a support), yummi very well (lux im the best with). I normally go with my friend at bot where he is normally caitlyn. My question is, is fiddlesticks good as a support or not and why? I decide to learn a new character and yes i understand that there is probably better sup out there and i have looked at them but right now i want to know about fiddlesticks as support. Ive looked online but cant find many guides to him (have though found a few) and i cant though seem to find his counters that would be at bottom lane or champions that would go good with him on bot lane.

    submitted by /u/lonlygamerx
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get out of lane?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    When I'm playing midlane, i really want to roam to the other lanes, but way too often find myself unable to clear the wave without my enemy poking me down too hard, especially if its a bad matchup. I can't fight the enemy, and i feel like my entire team is at a loss because they suddenly dont have another teammate to roam to their lanes..

    submitted by /u/deadcatnick
    [link] [comments]

    Watch your own replays if you want to improve.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    I'm surprised at how many people I talk to who don't watch replays. If you're looking to improve and you're taking it seriously, this should be part of your weekly routine.

    Here's a few exercises to do when you're watching your replays:

    - Watch the replay with vision for your team (What you'd see when you were playing)

    - Watch the replay with vision for your enemy (What did the enemy see? This one's good for junglers)

    - Watch a game you won super hard and felt like you carried. How did you get into this position? Was there ever a time you did something stupid that could have cost you the game? How could you have won even faster?

    - Watch a game where you hard lost and felt like your teammates let you down. What could you have done to salvage the game? Did you take any unnecessary risks? Was it really the team's fault, or were you part of the problem? Even if it was the teams fault, what can you learn from this game from your own individual performance given the circumstances?

    - Watch a game and try to call out what you think the enemy is going to do, what they actually do, and what you did in response to it. Focus on micro. He spent his Q E trying to farm, what did you do in response? Did you try to trade, knowing you had more spells off cooldown? Or did you just mindlessly continue to farm, not punishing your opponent's weakness? Or vice versa, if you spent some cooldowns on farming.

    - Narrate the replay out loud with full vision on everything as if you weren't playing it. Don't just think about it in your head, actually verbalize and speak about the game as its happening. You'll notice you'll call things out that you think should be happening that you hadn't thought of before. Your brain has a much higher tendency to try to make one thing lead to another in verbal conversation than when you're just thinking to yourself. This can cause you to be like "Oh wait..... uh..... why DID I do that?" Comment on everything. Your team's actions, enemy team's actions, gamestate, map state, everything. Try not to spend any more than 30 seconds NOT talking.

    I recommend watching games from a previous week, because watching a game you just played or played in the last few days tends to come with some bias. You're likely to just sit there and compliment yourself for all the cool shit you just did, or sit there and bitch and moan about your garbage teammates and not learn anything if the game was too recent.

    Hope this helps someone.

    submitted by /u/squeezy102
    [link] [comments]

    Graves trundle bot?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Never seen it done, but I feel like it could work quite well into some comps. It would be near impossible to get away from them, and their dps would be insane, with grave q and trundle pillar. So yeah, was just thinking about this, and was wondering what y'all thought.

    submitted by /u/ScarGard12
    [link] [comments]

    What are the differences between P4 and D4?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, can anyone who has reached Diamond or above tell me the main difference between P4 and D4? My friends tell me that the difference is massive but I dont believe it and think I can get there if I keep playing, so, how should I improve my gameplay to get to D4?

    submitted by /u/manavito
    [link] [comments]

    How do I break out of diamond as an ADC?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Been hovering in d4-d2 range for a long while and can't seem to break out. I don't feel like I have any impact. The games I lose I always feel it's because they had a better jg/mid and the games I win it's always do to my team having a better jg/mid.

    Like, if my jungle is winning and they are winning 2v2s with their mid/jungle all I need to do bot-lane is not die and try to stay even. And even if I die or im 20-30 cs behind it doesn't feel like it matters because my mid/jg/top will just shit on the enemy adc regardless of his advantage.

    So how do I exactly make an impact so my performance matter? I feel like I'm a non-factor in the games hence my ~50%wr.

    submitted by /u/DrixGod
    [link] [comments]

    I've been doing VOD reviews of high elo junglers recently, just did one of an insane game by FPX Tian on Lee Sin, let me know what you guys think!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Hi guys. Just as an intro, I'm currently Diamond 3, I main jungle and support, but I've been watching a lot of high elo/pro junglers recently to try to up my game. I thought it would be helpful for me and for others if I recorded my reviews of these games and posted them. This is as much for my learning as it is for everyone else- I definitely don't believe that I know everything about jungle; I'm learning a lot from these games, but I also think I can help people who are lower ranked than me learn something as well.

    Anyway, here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXJL3MyQQQU

    Let me know if you guys have any criticism or comments about the video, I'm trying to improve everyday, so all input is welcome. And yes, sorry the video title is in all caps, I honestly don't like doing it but it seems to be what gets success on YouTube.

    submitted by /u/Subzeroark
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good blind pick Top Laners?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    I was recently looking for some top laners to play and i found a post that was made 2 years ago but i wanted to know what are some good top laners in the current meta or patch i can lock in first picks, I would not want get countered because i first picked Malphite or something else. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/shpitters
    [link] [comments]

    How many games should I have played before hopping into ranked

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    So I used to play back when league was in beta up until about s5. I used to main Riven a bit and then towards the end I was playing a lot of Yasuo and whatever weekly rotations there were. I climbed up to level 30 back when there was a level cap at 30 and then I just kind of stopped playing. Ive played off and on since but I've never really devoted too much time into it and back when I used to play I never touched ranked i just played normal with my friends.

    My first few ranked games i got assigned mid when I declared top, thought I'd be fine but then they ban yas which was the only mid I felt comfortable with so my buddy says go veigar. Enemy then picks Syndra and annihilated me. Next game I get assigned mid again so I try fizz, i was doing pretty good and trading well keeping up on cs all that and then top lane starts flaming everyone and feeds his lane so we lose.

    I take a break for the day and get in and decide to play some normals with riven. I played 2 games one going 14/6 hard carrying the team but we lose and the one going 10/3 and we win. I hop into ranked and guy goes Bro look at rivens op.gg in lobby and game ends instanty. Next game immediately after guy goes "_______ you shouldn't be touching ranked dude" and dodges. I'm literally Iron 1 I have maybe 5 ranked games played but probably over 100s of games in previous seasons. So my guess is just stick with norms for a bit but what should I be shooting for right now?

    submitted by /u/TheAngryTaquito
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore feeder.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Ok, I'm not that good and I'm not a pro player at all.

    Thing is I usually play with a group of friends and there's one that feeds hardcore, sometimes we get lucky and he has a good game, but that's rare.

    And me and my friends really enjoy his company, but we wanna win and his constant inting turns easy wins into hard ones or defeats.

    We've tried making him try all positions or main easy champs like garen, and yet theres no improvement.

    Keep in mind he has been playing since season 2 and has more than 4000 hours played.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Blackagar59
    [link] [comments]

    Jack of all lanes, master of none?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Hey SS!

    I've been playing this game since Elise was on the client loading screen. I've been hard stuck mid gold for 5 or so years. I've played each role to gold and then I find my skills fall off. I've tried coaching, vod reviews, I watch loads of videos on strategy, etc. My question is, how do you really improve when you hit your skill ceiling? I feel like either I'm missing something, or it's a mental issue? Any advice is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/letsimprovethegame
    [link] [comments]

    Premades?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    So I was playing blind pick and I rlly wanted to try lucian. So as soon as the match starts I type adc and I'm sure I was first I checked it. And then some other dude types premade bot. I said to them that I was the first adc and they said ok and proceeded to pick Morgana and brand and go top.

    Into the match I lost my turret in the first 15 minutes bc lucian cannot 2v1 against xaya and rakan. The whole team was flaming me and our jg shyvana was intentionally not banking me. The only Morgana was saying is that " They wanted to go premade " And that it is my fault that I lost the lane.

    Again I'm a new player so if ik the one making a mistake here please kindly point it out to me :)

    submitted by /u/webwheel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment