• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    League of Legends Dodging is more than skill, it's Art

    League of Legends Dodging is more than skill, it's Art


    Dodging is more than skill, it's Art

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    To be honest I was randomly clicking left and right

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:46 AM PST

    Aphelios T-pose on death.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:35 AM PST

    Jankos on how to find a high elo game quickly

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:29 AM PST

    REALISTIC League of Legends in UE4 with Breakdown

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:26 PM PST

    Tip: What to say when your friend says "we can't end on a loss"

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:35 AM PST

    Say "true, we need to end on 2 losses", that way if you lose again you can joke it off and go to bed, and if you win it feels even better because you were expecting another loss.

    submitted by /u/themagiccan
    [link] [comments]

    CoreJJ - How To Support Ep.03 Mindset & Roaming

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    It's possible to get two Rift Heralds spawned at the same time, and have both dance as the nexus explodes, using Anivia W to delay the first Rift Herald until the second one spawns.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:28 PM PST

    What did you do?

    Rift Herald does a little dance if it's still alive when the nexus explodes. I wanted to try to get two Rift Heralds to dance on the victory screen at the same time. Before trying, I didn't even know whether you could have two Rift Heralds on the map at the same time (I'd only ever seen a second Herald spawned after the first was long dead).

    I did eventually succeed, and here is the clip of two rift heralds dancing together.


    Why did you do this?

    Good question ...


    How did you do it?

    The basic plan I had was this:

    • Kill the first Rift Herald early enough (can do it as soon as it spawns).

    • Pick up the eye a bit late, but make sure not to let it despawn. The 6-minute respawn timer for the second Rift Herald starts when you kill the first one, not when you pick up the eye.

    • Wait until as late as possible to spawn the first Rift Herald. There is a 4-minute window, after which the eye expires if you don't use it.

    • After spawning the first Rift Herald, use Anivia W to delay it for 2 minutes, until the second Rift Herald spawns.

    • Kill the second Rift Herald.

    • Spawn it, and ideally have both dance as the nexus is destroyed.


    This doesn't sound too hard, but it took me 6 attempts before I finally succeeded. The Rift Herald does some really weird stuff like teleporting through walls - it really doesn't like to be trapped.

    Some tragic mistakes I made include letting the first Rift Herald charge too many times and die before the nexus exploded and not picking up the second Rift Herald after killing it. This last one was quite idiotic. Here is the moment I killed the Rift Herald and didn't pick it up, and here is the moment I realized what I did.


    What did you learn on this edifying journey?


    I think it is possible to achieve the same goal outside of practice tool. I think it will be doable in a blind pick summoner's rift custom game with two Anivias, one on each team. Anivia's W cooldown is 17 seconds, but this is reduced to 9.35 seconds with 45% cdr. The first wall lasts for 5 seconds. This means that two Anivias in a blind pick game could cooperate to indefinitely wall off the first Rift Herald while waiting for the second one, if both Anivias have 45% cdr (and, ideally, maxed W for a wider wall):

    • the first Anivia walls - this lasts 5 seconds

    • as it expires, the second Anivia walls, which lasts another 5 seconds

    • by the time the second Anivia's wall expires, the first Anivia's wall is back off cooldown, so we just repeat

    If anybody wants to be another Anivia to try to do this in a custom game, or if you have other ideas, let me know! :)

    submitted by /u/TwitchTV-Zubin
    [link] [comments]

    A simple Quality of Life change I'd like to see for Bard, Thresh, and Senna

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:31 AM PST

    Let them ping their chimes, souls, and wraiths collected. Nasus and Veigar can ping their stacks. Let me show my team that it was worth it when I went bot while they contested baron and died because I now have forty-seven chimes instead of forty-five.

    submitted by /u/DrPoopingPooperson
    [link] [comments]

    KT Ray says he's motivated to qualify to 2020 and 2021 worlds: "I want to make it to China, to show the people there I'm still going strong. Then I want to go to NA [worlds], to let the NA fans know 'Ray is still doing well'. I really, really want to show that."

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    epic sol pentakill

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:17 PM PST

    Hoop Master Ziggs

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:23 AM PST

    Hoop Master Ziggs

    I play this game a lot and I'm obsessed with Ziggs. I've spent so much time playing League that I've neglected my other hobbies, like drawing. I've always wanted to publish my ideas to others who are like me so here goes. I hope you all enjoy *~O

    https://preview.redd.it/5siv1b8f88741.jpg?width=1536&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=35f0fce78a934423c64ee01e8e6ef64e431834e0

    submitted by /u/TraceArt
    [link] [comments]

    Another way to kill yourself with Poppy ult

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:15 PM PST

    TIL there is a community of League of Legends speedrunners who speedrun the game in 15 different categories including fastest tutorial completion, Baron and Dragon secures, among many others

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:42 AM PST

    my record high movement speed (3080)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:31 PM PST

    Jhin steals Cho's Blue at lvl 1

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:42 AM PST

    Why Summon Aery can proc elder dragon's burn and vice versa

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:55 AM PST

    Got 2 nice pentas in the same game

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:45 AM PST

    What made you main your champion?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:55 AM PST

    Pretty much the title. What about your champion has appealed to you and made you main it, be it gameplay, backstory or whatever...

    submitted by /u/Xyzion23
    [link] [comments]

    ARAM icon jumps 2px when selected

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:54 PM PST

    I pretended to DC, and he actually fell for it lol he laughed about it though.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:39 PM PST

    Since Mordekaiser's in the Spotlight I finally decided to finish this lil' tribute to his old Splash art.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:08 PM PST

    Actually wanted to finish it for League's 10th anniversary but I got super busy with finals.

    So, after acing an exam on one of the languages Mordekaiser's Ochnun is based on, I finally had the time to complete this lil' project.

    So here ya go!

    Have some good ol' Morde.

    submitted by /u/MaliciousMetal
    [link] [comments]

    Word cloud of all the things that i had typed in chat from every league game i played since 2015!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:41 AM PST

    Word cloud of all the things that i had typed in chat from every league game i played since 2015!

    https://preview.redd.it/4jdvyei6x5741.png?width=1055&format=png&auto=webp&s=a37e09a0abc0f0af5462d4af1a364d92458277f6

    WRONG TITLE EDIT: This is was just for past 100 games or 30 days which ever is longer. I was using a compiler to sift through all the chat files and i failed to notice how far back they went (it was 23000 lines or something, so i assumed it was large enough). I assumed this was for the entirety of the account's age because everything else in the data bank that was shared seemed to be so. My bad!

    I remembered Riot had a way of requesting account data through support. So i had requested for my account data which includes all info regarding your account including every thing that you have typed in every game since you started. After 30 days of waiting, Riot support shares your data. So i merged all the chat logs in a txtcombiner and created a word cloud!

    submitted by /u/Defenus
    [link] [comments]

    LEC vs LCS: The Year's Most Popular Teams

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:24 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment