• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    League of Legends Remilia (Maria Creveling, ex Misfits and Renegades player) has passed away

    League of Legends Remilia (Maria Creveling, ex Misfits and Renegades player) has passed away


    Remilia (Maria Creveling, ex Misfits and Renegades player) has passed away

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:54 AM PST

    This according to her boyfriend:

    My girlfriend Maria died last night, she wouldn't want any lengthy public statement, so all I'll say is the 4 months I knew her were the best of both our lives and although she deserved so much more, it was a privilege to know her for the short time I did. RIP Maria, I love you.

    Source

    submitted by /u/Cahootie
    [link] [comments]

    The greatest Skarner ult you will see in your lifetime

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:00 AM PST

    Alpha as fucking shit Darius runs in 1v4 without a single care in the world and comes out on top in EUW Challenger elo

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:40 PM PST

    I just noticed how awkward toxic players get when you are nice to them.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:14 AM PST

    Just finished a game where I stomped a really toxic Akali mid as Graves, feeling unsatisfied he asked me to 1vs1.

    He picked his main, Talon whereas I went Graves again lol

    He won the first blood and proceeded to trash talk me with the usual "ez, gtfo...etc"

    Feeling amused I replied with "wp, wanna play later this afternoon?"

    Not expecting this type of response he accepted and we proceeded to talk a bit about what the word "afternoon" meant and the countries we lived in, finishing with a tale of his life and how I was the first friend he made in LoL.

    TIL that toxic people are just weirdos without friends that desperately need the rush of dopamine they get from flaming in League.

    submitted by /u/-Venikas-
    [link] [comments]

    Hashinshin finally proves Riven is idiot proof

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:08 PM PST

    Full AP Jhin solo kills Baron Nashor within 1 second of its spawn ... (Baron Nashor killed at 20:00)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    League of Legends isn't a game that most players associate with speedruns, but the game is listed on the official speedrun.com website, on which there are a few different categories, including:


    Fastest Time to Slay Baron Nashor:

    There is one category for the fastest time to kill Baron Nashor without any teammates in a custom game.

    In this category, the record was just broken today. The speedrunner DerpDaddy used the following strategy:

    • he picks AP Jhin 1v5 against 5 bots
    • before Baron spawns, he stacks Jhin Es in the Baron pit
    • when Baron is close to spawning, he lures the bots near the Baron pit
    • at exactly 19:58, he uses the bots to proc these Jhin E traps, so that they all denote simultaneously at 20:00, when the Baron spawns.

    Here is a link to the video of the speedrun.

    The Baron is killed at 20:20 in the YouTube video, and at 20:00 on the in-game timer.

    This is the earliest that I have ever seen Baron Nashor die in any game. Baron Nashor dies less than 1 second after spawning onto the rift.

    Speedrunners have a tendency to discover glitches and accomplish unexpected feats in their search for small optimizations, so there may be some ridiculous and outlandish way to abuse an obscure glitch to slay Baron even earlier.

    However, until such a game-breaking bug is discovered, this run will be the world record for the fastest time at which anybody has ever killed Baron in LoL.


    Who?

    The speedrunner who did this has the username DerpDaddy. Here are the links to his Twitch stream, his YouTube channel, and his speedrun.com profile. In addition to the fastest Baron Nashor time, he holds the current record times in several other categories.


    Can anybody try to speedrun?

    As long as you can play LoL and record a video of your gameplay, you can attempt to break the records in any of the categories listed. If you succeed, you can submit the video proof of your run to the website.

    Good luck!


    What is the point of this?

    It's just fun to get closer to answering the question of "How fast is it humanly possible to do X?". Whether the X is slaying Baron Nashor or running a marathon depends on whatever limits you are curious about.

    submitted by /u/TwitchTV-Zubin
    [link] [comments]

    Being called “big guy” in a League match gives me a lot more joy than it should

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:37 PM PST

    This last game was like the fifth time it's happened, though for this specific instance I still don't know if it was directed at me or the Arelion Sol. Either way, I was reminded how much this phrase gets me.

    It's like when a black woman calls you "baby" or "sugar", or when a southern mom calls you "honey." There's no specific reason why being called "big guy" makes me feel good, but it does. It makes me feel like I've got big biceps and a ripped six-pack. It makes me feel like I can bench press a million pounds, and then turn around and give you the best hug of your life. It makes me feel beautiful, in a King sort of way. Which is odd for me, because I'm a 5'2" 120lb girl.

    submitted by /u/bluberripancakes
    [link] [comments]

    Rammus Syndra ults Aphelios

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:11 AM PST

    A player received a blackmail message from Garena during the password resetting process

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:26 AM PST

    Original PTT post, Garena reply, and news report.

    Dec 25, Taiwan, A player received a phone message from Garena during the password resetting process :

    Garena 夥伴你好,我們已接獲重置密碼申請,和對夥伴提供的聯絡資訊與帳號驗證資料相符,建議夥伴可使用電腦瀏覽器至 http://ac 證件和行動電話在這邊如果沒講清楚我七點直接帶阿弟操到你住家讓你爸媽來處理就不一樣了,竹簾戰堂,雷暴。

    rough translation :

    Dear Garena fellow, we have received your password reset application, the account information matches, suggest this fellow can use computer browser to visit http://ac I have your ID card and phone here I'll take my li'l bros fuck into your house if you don't talk it's a different situation when your parents step into this, Bamboo Union, Thunder Blast.

    \ italics means typo.*

    * looks like the message was supposed to scamming children, not real blackmail.

    Garena said this was caused by the outsourcer who transport the messages to the teleprovider, "Thunder Blast" is also one of their clients, the "count" (from https://account.garena.com/recovery#/) caused an error in the system, end up mixed multiple messages together.

    submitted by /u/HirokoKueh
    [link] [comments]

    Yi and Yuumi vs Enemy Team. Kinda pushed my luck too far...

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:18 AM PST

    Wood-burning I made for a friend!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:33 AM PST

    You activated my TRAP CARD

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:59 AM PST

    Insane level 1 Jinx pentakill I found in the archives

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:14 AM PST

    3D-printed and painted Nautilus

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:02 AM PST

    I 3D printed and painted Nautilus as a personal project.

    Nautilus

    submitted by /u/Izzu96
    [link] [comments]

    It's only a one person dive, but it's still hilarious

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:11 PM PST

    That's one way of using the Shaco clone

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:18 AM PST

    Bard ult into wombo-combo

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:06 AM PST

    Cleanest Azir Penta of the Decade

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:56 PM PST

    Galatasaray Esports banned from TCL for spring split, due to failed salary payments

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:26 PM PST

    https://twitter.com/LoLespor/status/1210820280043491329?s=19

    As the tweet says , Riot Turkey banned Galatasaray from TCL for spring split , due to failed salary payments for 2019 summer split even after the given extra time from Riot. With that TCL spring split will be played with 9 teams.

    I thought GS will not get a fine like this but Riot Turkey suprised me.

    edit: added extra words to the sentence for easier understanding.

    submitted by /u/C0MBUSK3N
    [link] [comments]

    KT Rolster vs. Hanwha Life Esports/ KeSPA Cup 2019 - Round of 8 / Post-Match Discussion

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:45 AM PST

    KESPA CUP 2019

    Official page | Leaguepedia | Eventvods.com | New to LoL


    KT Rolster 1-2 Hanwha Life Esports

    HLE | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
    KT | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Website | Twitter | Facebook


    MATCH 1: HLE vs. KT

    Winner: KT Rolster in 32m
    Game Breakdown | MVP: Aiming

    Bans 1 Bans 2 G K T D/B
    HLE irelia elise varus renekton aurelion sol 56.2k 7 7 O1 H2 C3 I9
    KT akali lucian miss fortune xayah morgana 61.5k 13 8 H4 I5 B6 I7 B8
    HLE 7-11-12 vs 13-7-25 KT
    CuVee camille 3 1-2-3 TOP 2-3-1 3 aatrox SoHwan
    Haru olaf 2 1-4-2 JNG 4-1-4 1 reksai bon0
    Tempt ryze 2 3-1-1 MID 2-0-7 4 cassiopeia Kuro
    Lava syndra 1 1-3-2 BOT 5-0-6 2 kaisa Aiming
    Lehends shen 3 1-1-4 SUP 0-3-7 1 nautilus TusiN

    MATCH 2: KT vs. HLE

    Winner: Hanwha Life Esports in 37m
    Game Breakdown | MVP: Tempt

    Bans 1 Bans 2 G K T D/B
    KT syndra gragas lucian rumble leblanc 64.6k 16 5 M1 H2 H4 I6 I8 I9 B10
    HLE miss fortune elise akali varus xayah 68.4k 20 9 C3 I5 B7
    KT 16-20-33 vs 21-14-47 HLE
    SoHwan aatrox 3 3-7-3 TOP 5-4-8 4 mordekaiser CuVee
    bon0 olaf 2 2-3-8 JNG 2-3-8 1 qiyana Haru
    Kuro nautilus 3 3-2-6 MID 6-2-7 3 nocturne Tempt
    Aiming cassiopeia 1 8-4-4 BOT 6-2-9 2 heimerdinger Lava
    TusiN thresh 2 0-4-12 SUP 2-3-15 1 senna Lehends

    MATCH 3: HLE vs. KT

    Winner: Hanwha Life Esports in 34m
    Game Breakdown | MVP: Haru

    Bans 1 Bans 2 G K T D/B
    HLE irelia elise nautilus aurelion sol camille 68.2k 25 7 B6 C7 B8 C9
    KT akali miss fortune syndra nocturne olaf 60.9k 17 5 H1 I2 M3 H4 C5
    HLE 25-16-65 vs 17-25-47 KT
    CuVee quinn 3 7-4-9 TOP 4-3-8 3 jayce SoHwan
    Haru jarvan iv 3 2-5-18 JNG 1-5-11 1 reksai bon0
    Tempt ryze 2 5-2-8 MID 3-5-11 4 orianna Kuro
    Lava cassiopeia 1 11-3-6 BOT 9-5-5 1 varus Aiming
    Lehends yuumi 2 0-2-24 SUP 0-7-12 2 leona TusiN

    This thread was created by the Post-Match Team.

    submitted by /u/adz0r
    [link] [comments]

    My nephew made me a Star Guardian ward and it's one of the neatest gifts I've ever received!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:41 PM PST

    He said it took him about 9 hours. I absolutely love Sailor Moon and Star Guardian Lux is the first skin I received after I started playing. I just learned that he also plays the last time he visited!

    I don't have this much artistic talent. This will definitely be going front and center in my display cabinet, with my other Sailor Moon stuff. My nephew is pretty cool.

    Star Guardian Ward

    submitted by /u/_A_Cat_Person_
    [link] [comments]

    Satisfying BM

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:56 AM PST

    I can’t get on league because I can’t select anything?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment