• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    League of Legends In Korean challenger, Aphelios had a record-breaking ban rate over last 7 days with the ban rate of 223%.

    League of Legends In Korean challenger, Aphelios had a record-breaking ban rate over last 7 days with the ban rate of 223%.


    In Korean challenger, Aphelios had a record-breaking ban rate over last 7 days with the ban rate of 223%.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:50 PM PST

    In Korean challenger, Aphelios had a record-breaking ban rate over last 7 days with the ban rate of 223%.

    The maximum ban rate for certain champion is 200%, with both blue and red team banning aphelios 100% of times. This added with remakes, which are added as ban but do not count in total number of games, have caused the ban rate to go beyond 200%. Second highest is akali, with 174%.

    Edit: Pick rate is at the left side of ban rate, so Aphelios has a pick rate of 15.1%. Technically, Akali has 26.9% pick rate with 174.37% ban rate so 26.9% + 174.37% = 201.27% in terms of pick/ban rate, so her pick/ban rate is slightly over 200% as well.

    Edit 2: For those wondering, these stats are from fow.kr.

    https://preview.redd.it/3hc3fgrs5f941.png?width=1283&format=png&auto=webp&s=d189cf842706f65c4382ef10f42bbe2586bc63a7

    submitted by /u/nidasb
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit gold and I feel really dangerous IRL, like my new rank is a concealed carry and other people can see it bulging around my waist and are scared of me now

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Last night I hit Gold rank in League of Legends, Summoner's Rift for the first time. Today, when I went on my walk to my standard retail job, idk I felt like I had this new edge to me that wasn't there before. I went from a triangle to a square pretty much.

    Have any other LoL overachievers ever felt this way before? It's like my rank is strapped to my waist and now whenever people are at risk of passing me on the sidewalk, they skirt over to the other side in a tizzy.

    At work, someone tried to shoplift some Almond Joy. When I caught him, I yelled "hey!"

    And he looked at me and scoffed, like, "whatever dude, don't be a hero."

    I put a hand on my hip and said "I'm not a hero, I'm a jungler."

    He dropped the candy bar and ran to his getaway vehicle. I recorded the plate and called the police.

    The police and I had a long discussion about what happened; to my understanding, I previously did not have an accolade or accessory to mark my razor-sharp intelligence and reaction times. The officers claimed nothing like me has ever rolled into their jurisdiction and politely asked me to register my gold rank as a firearm--because my strategic mind is as dangerous, maybe more dangerous, than most ballistic weapons. Thought waves travel faster than the speed of light.

    It's really awkward to go from your average League player on track to his pro career to a dangerous individual that others both run from and hide behind in times of strife. Guess I'll need to get used to it... once I hit platinum, I'll have to start leaving my computer in a gun safe at night.

    submitted by /u/Jest-Eyre
    [link] [comments]

    Patch 10.1 Notes | League of Legends

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:07 AM PST

    "I'll defend the base" Famous last words -Pantheon

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Rumble has a hard time adjusting to alcoves

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:09 AM PST

    Playing Grasp vs Grasp (both melee) top lane is a joy many players will never know

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:47 PM PST

    There is absolutely nothing more fun than playing two tanky boys top and trading with grasp, its the ultimate showdown of autospacing.

    34 procs of grasp, thats how many i got in lane as cho'gath vs Sion. That's 170 hp for free. On top of my ult passive....and you better believe i got overgrowth as well.

    The footsie games in grasp vs grasp is immense, every single minion you gotta watch for that FAT GRASP PROC. These lanes are won on proper grasp usage.

    But these lanes are rare, you can't just blindly first pick a tank other than Ornn and have a good time. With all the dishonorable Darius, Fiora, and Mordekaiser abusers, on top of ranged abusers, you cant expect am honorable grasp duel. But when the enemy first picks Maokai or poppy, or Sion, you CAN pick Morde, you CAN pick fiora, but a real top laner can GRASP the situation.

    submitted by /u/Garb-O
    [link] [comments]

    Juicy GP Combo

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:11 AM PST

    You can't make it any easier for your ADC

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Olleh joins Team Dignitas

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:13 PM PST

    https://twitter.com/dignitas/status/1214714519341039617

    Assembled Exodia. Welcome our new support @Olleh, to DIG 2020!

    안녕하세요 팬 여러분~ 2020년 디그 와 함께할 서포터 올레선수를 소개합니다!

    That makes their final Academy roster Lourlo / Akaadian / Damonte / Fenix / Olleh

    looks like an LCS roster, lol. Only spot open left is EG mid lane.

    submitted by /u/TomShoe02
    [link] [comments]

    No minion wave = ?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Lourlo joins DIG for 2020 season

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:17 AM PST

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7BsOpeFAfS/?igshid=q3bjct8skwvb

    Happy the guy found a team, I still think he's solid and has never had an amazing team behind him besides his rookie season on TL, debatably. Excited to see what he's up to, given the Fenix/Huni maybe role-swap conundrum.

    Best of luck to him!

    submitted by /u/usertyjkl
    [link] [comments]

    Sett Short Story: Big Head, Bad News

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:31 AM PST

    MF coming straight out of left field to get the booty

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:11 AM PST

    4 of us died in a teamfight and we though the game would be over.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Double prediction hooks I hit last night c:

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:39 AM PST

    I can't play normal games any more because more often than not I am matched against diamond players who just shit on me

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:42 AM PST

    I am a high gold/low plat player and I now feel compelled to play ranked just to go against players of similar skill. I don't understand why this is happening. Do I need to start tanking my normals mmr just to be able to have fun???

    submitted by /u/daraghlol
    [link] [comments]

    Diana Biography Update

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Why is Riot so adamant about reshaping unique play styles in AP users to “burst mages”

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:26 AM PST

    We saw it with Ryze, Asol, Galio, and now recently Sylas.

    All these champs had much more unique kits on release/rework and have all been dumbed down because Riot can't figure out how to balance them. But removing all the unique things about them and putting them all in the burst mage category isn't the answer.

    submitted by /u/hgrforparadise
    [link] [comments]

    Leona Biography Update

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Vel'koz 1v5 in Bardle Royale

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Adventures of Full ap Nunu jgl

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:23 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment