• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    League of Legends Jankos : It doesn't really matter if you hit the Q or not, as long as you can press the R button at the right time.

    League of Legends Jankos : It doesn't really matter if you hit the Q or not, as long as you can press the R button at the right time.


    Jankos : It doesn't really matter if you hit the Q or not, as long as you can press the R button at the right time.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    TFBlades ban shows that Riot NA and EU should act with more integrity towards content creators like Riot KR has.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    With TF's ban, it shows they will ban people even if they are big names and even if they were given a riot account. Personally I've seen major streamers use unlocked riot accounts and still hard flame their team and even afk or int. No punishment because of the money they bring in.

    If Rush's testament shows anything, its that pro players and content creators are held at a higher standard, as they should being the face of the community. (copy pasted from https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/fhdd4m/rushs_think_on_tfblade_got_banned/ )

    1. Riot Korea has different standard and have separate control.
    2. RIot accounts are under special watch, it is not about "targetting TF Blade"
    3. KR server is strict to toxic chat/words over trolls(int, sell items, afk)
    4. I don't know why NA streamers and pros got some powers to be rude or toxic just because they are famous. They definitely are kind of immune to bans. But in Korea, streamers and pros get punished way more strictly.

    As someone representing the company or game, you should expect to act with the company's best interest in mind, not flame and make the community look bad, deterring people from playing or having a good time.

    Edit: I actually got a death threat in my DMs for this post lol. Not to mention the 2 other DMs I got calling me disgusting for saying Riot KR did anything good. Stay classy, this is the behavior I dont want to see in LoL.

    submitted by /u/pursu777
    [link] [comments]

    LCS Cancels Live Audience and Press at LCS; Finals Still Under Consideration

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Statement can be found here

    Sad to see, but given how basically every sports league on Earth is starting to do the same or are suspending play, this doesn't surprise me. Hopefully, the Finals can still go on with a live audience.

    submitted by /u/raptearer
    [link] [comments]

    Faker loses it while playing with his teammates

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    The LEC Spring Opening from the Director's POV

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    I don't know what would I do without League Of Legends right now...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    For context, I'm Italian. The situation here is very very tragic, I'm stuck at home in the middle of the red zone, in the house there is me, my mom and my sister and the atmosphere is painfully silent.

    Everyone is nervous, and my sister can come off abrasive making interactions often result in arguings.

    Before the quarantine neither my mom nor my sister would stay at home, so despite us feeling good now, it's kind of waiting to see if we will get sick in the next 2 weeks. So everyone is on the edge.

    The only time I don't feel this pressure is when I play league, it raises my mood and makes me feel better. Helps me raise the morale of the house so everyone feels better!

    I really needed this escape point.

    EDIT: Non fate gli scemi, non sotto valutate la situazione. Inoltre, anche se io sono giovane sono asmatico e soffro di un disturbo ai bronchi. Mia madre è vecchia, La paura c'è, è reale e non è per nulla "ingiustificata".

    submitted by /u/DrBitterBlossom
    [link] [comments]

    TFBlade banned in Korea for toxic chatting

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    TF Blade is talking about it on stream right now, going through the singular chatlog from 1 game which got him banned. Really interesting, calling out racism towards him from Riot Korea.

    I will post some clips once they process

    Edit: Just watch the vod from 26mins. It's a huge one: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/565845998

    Edit 2: I just wanna say after reading 800 comments the top conspiracy theories are:

    • TF knew he couldn't get rank 1 and gave himself a way out
    • TF was afraid of getting Coronavirus and got himself banned
    • The forum posts on a kr forum were in bad korean, leading people to believe that a Turkish person was tracking TF and stockpiling negative info about him to put online. This lead to increased negative sentiment, more reports and then a ban.
    • TF is the spawn of the Devil, brought corona to KR and is sent back before the end of days.
    • Rush in fact messaged the KR riot team and paid them off so he didn't need to lose $10k gifting subs to TF

    What a wild bunch of people this sub has.

    submitted by /u/Livestreamfeet
    [link] [comments]

    There's no reason anymore (if there ever was any) to hide enemy ranked borders in loading screens

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Mastery points, Eternals and all that stuff in your face should have the same discouraging fundamental idea that ranked borders may have.

    Right now enemy borders are still hidden for some reason, but loading screens end up looking way prettier with full borders.

    submitted by /u/Quacking92
    [link] [comments]

    Gregor (the shopkeeper on Howling Abyss map) needs to CHILL

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Like 1 nanosecond after you respawn he is already all passive agressive, telling you : "Oh, no, take your time! I'm already dead!"
    What do you mean take my time ? I literally just respawned !

    And the next time : "Battle is a lot more interesting than shopping, you know."
    No shit ? Just mind your goddam business your spectral piece of ectoplasmic garbage, just give me my zhonya and shut the hell up.

    And the next time, sure enough, 0,0000001 sec after respawn : "Shouldn't you be killing someone?"
    AAAAAAAAAAA

    submitted by /u/gamasco
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming Galio Change From Scruffy

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    /u/RiotScruffy tweeted:

    We've had a Galio change that @riot_captain has in testing for 10.7

    R-Allies in the arrival area gain Galios W Magic Shield for 4s

    Our previous changes to the flash+W combo were so effective that we can bring back some life saving on the ult without him becoming a pro problem

    submitted by /u/Spideraxe30
    [link] [comments]

    Rush's Think on TFBlade got banned

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    About TF Blade ban

    1. Riot Korea has different standard and have separate control.
    2. RIot accounts are under special watch, it is not about "targetting TF Blade"
    3. KR server is strict to toxic chat/words over trolls(int, sell items, afk)
    4. TF Blade has done a lot of negative behaviors, He deserves suspension instead of ban. But the ban is understandable as he was playing on Riot account.
    5. People feel much more harassed from his English than what he expected. Like its the players first time dealing with English native person and he used toxic language that players could only experience from movies or dramas. Normally KR server insults someone in English only when there's an argument between Korean and Chinese, but their English was really simple like "Mom die, Mom boom, you noob". But instead, TF Blade English felt much more detailed and aggressive to the players. I would say what he said was totally common in NA and EU server right? but definitely not in Korea.I personally think and am surprised that he got "banned" but I don't think it came all of sudden. With his behaviors it was destined to happen. I don't think him getting banned in every server is a coincidence. It was a matter of time.For example, today he said there was no strong negative word from what riot sent to him as a proof. But the point is why would you expect your teammate to play perfectly while you do not? ans also even is someone is clearly playing bad, you should not argue or blame in game. It doesn't help you to win. It gives the others bad experience. That's what makes the others unable to enjoy the game.
    6. I don't know why NA streamers and pros got some powers to be rude or toxic just because they are famous. They definitely are kind of immune to bans. But in Korea, streamers and pros get punished way more strictly. And I believe this is the right was as you are a Riot representative, you should be a good showcase. at least that's how it works in Korea. You can't say TFBlade's behaviors are common in ranked, so he shouldn't get banned.
    7. I personally hate the trolls(AFK, INT, Negative gaming), I agree that they should be banned over TFBlade 100%. But I don't think this logic is good enough to justify TF Blade's Behaviors.
    8. I am not trying to say TF Blade is a bad person. He is average personality in NA server from what I experienced. That's why many of 12+ (future fortnite players) kids are trying to defend him because he is literally a mirror of them.

    Source: Rush's stream , around 00:57:50

    submitted by /u/zuud9
    [link] [comments]

    Zezyal: ' There are a lot of players in NA that prefer to play safer, a part of it is how big the English speaking forums are. Twitter, Reddit, will crucify players that make dumb mistakes.'

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Lee Sin with new "fake GA Animation"- Ability.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    This is (probably) why Vi is disabled in Pro Play

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    An important update regarding the #LEC live events

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    NoWay traps 3 people in river.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    The power of kalista top

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Caps shares his thoughts about playing on Turkey and Broxah - The Crack Down S01E08

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    A True Damage Ekko fanart I made a while back, I was told to post it here on reddit

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    A True Damage Ekko fanart I made a while back, I was told to post it here on reddit

    I Enjoy drawing fanarts of LoL champions every now and then, if you are interested in staying up to date with what I paint, you can follow me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/med_reda_dsm

    https://preview.redd.it/72crhqenu9m41.png?width=2892&format=png&auto=webp&s=650db98f371762996d7fd35a0c13603a1134873d

    submitted by /u/redadraws
    [link] [comments]

    The Life Of An LCS Head Coach ft. FlyQuest Curry (Ex-TSM, Clutch Gaming) | FLYVLOG

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    This or That | Memes Never Die

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Prestige skins should turn the skin's theme up to 11, not just make them gold

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Making the skins more glow-y and gold/white worked for K/DA since they were popstars, so more bling = more prestige. Sadly instead of keeping up the creative approach Riot decided to just slap some gold paint on every single prestige skin and call it a day. While it wasn't as jarring for other skins, Prestige Dark Star Malphite looks like Arclight Malphite when he should simply be darker and star...ier(?) instead.

    submitted by /u/Riegerick
    [link] [comments]

    Elitists United Episode 32: Over-Rated (feat. Kaiser and Orome)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Just had a realization: I'll probably play League of Legends for the rest of my life. You will too.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    I signed up for League of Legends at the end of 2011, which means I've been playing it for nearly 8 and a half years now, and am still garbage at it. When I started playing it, I was a uni student with too much time on her hands who'd binge it for eight hours a day.

    Now, I have to juggle full-time work, other hobbies, and my relationship/dating life. Instead of playing LoL for eight hours, I'll only get two or three games if I'm free in the evening, or maybe I'll get to play for a few hours on the weekend, and that's only if I have the free time.

    But I've never stopped playing. Even if I'm taking a break from actively playing it, I'm still checking this subreddit, reading eSports news, or watching the LCS. I've watched Worlds every year since 2013.

    And I can't see that stopping. Even if I wind up a forty year-old mother of four kids, I'll still probably sit down for a game occasionally, or watch Doublelift choke at Worlds while changing a kid's diaper.

    I mean, it's weird to think about the fact that League is going to be such a big part of your life forever.

    submitted by /u/Decibelle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment