• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    League of Legends PINGU GOODBYE PARTY - Winners

    League of Legends PINGU GOODBYE PARTY - Winners


    PINGU GOODBYE PARTY - Winners

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    After a long argument Pingu has decided to split with me as his manager, which means that I finally have time to announce the winners of our art contest. We had many excellent entries, but only six people can win, so give a round of applause to the amazing talent we have on r/leagueoflegends!

    OC fan art

    1. Untitled Pingu, by u/the0utlander.
    2. The pingu she told you not to worry about, by u/danielzss.
    3. Pingu Jump!!, by u/Meruanne_.

    Coloring contest

    1. PingURF by u/LittleBabyChan.
    2. Going to the Ship, by u/Sresla.
    3. Pingu Rhaast, by u/BooleanTheFalse.
    submitted by /u/Cahootie
    [link] [comments]

    My kassadin told me, a lee sin, it was okay to cry now. That I did well.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    All 3 lanes were losing and me the lee sin had to stall all game as the only fed one to get my kass to lvl 16 cause he scaled.

    Gank by gank I killed the enemy but more and more towers fell as time passed and I hit the point where I fell off in late game.

    That was when my kass said that it was okay to cry now, and that I did well. I saw him finish his death cap and proceeded to beat the shit outa the enemy team 1 v 3 fights.

    I'll take care of things now he tells me. You've been strong all game, it's my turn to be strong for you.

    I did bawl my ass off irl. I was okay at first, and then my screen was turning foggy and BOOM I felt trickles of water down my face. Caught me off guard what he told me. I was so exhausted and tired cause it was my promos being everywhere at once.

    The enemy team diana just all chatted "kass op fk dis game". The audacity can you believe them, a damn diana was complaining lmao, we worked hard for this shit and they fail to realise.

    And now I see this laner i raised as a jgler actually pull through is like watching my kid head off yo.

    submitted by /u/karto2287
    [link] [comments]

    When you thought you were safe in the fountain

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Our 5-man flex premade played against another 5-man three times in a row, resulting in a best of 3 series

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    opgg of the games

    So a few buddies and i queued up for a flex game a couple days ago and we not only played against them again the next game, but the next game after that too. We even waited to queue up again after the first one for like 5 minutes and still got the same team. Ended up having an accidental best of 3 series against a pretty competitive team. Felt super slow in bot lane every game, they played super passively till like 20 minutes and it honestly gave me practice playing in a non-kill lane. Felt pretty lame that I played ezreal and jhin those games because of that so the kda ended up being lackluster but still felt like i fought pretty well. Games were super quality tbh, lasted forever. Thought i'd share, especially since we won the best of 3 lol

    submitted by /u/Falkengren
    [link] [comments]

    Just a very satisfying GP barrel that I had yesterday.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Mini Sion Pixelart

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    (Almost) Every Time a Champion is Reworked, a Bot is gone from Coop vs. AI.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    With the exception of Galio, Morgana and Kayle, the pool of bots for us to have fun with is withering. :(

    I might be part of a very small minority of people who really enjoy playing vs. Bots. I know my problem is the least of Riot Games' concern.

    Still, I'm sad to see many of my old enemies go. Pantheon, Gangplank, Sona, Aurelion Sol, Xe'rath, Malzahar, Nunu, Heimerdinger, Fizz, Akali, Fiddlesticks, Irelia, Xin Zhao, etc. some of these were removed not even because of a rework.

    I guess soon Volibear will go, too.

    submitted by /u/thegrayyernaut
    [link] [comments]

    Isn't it weird that the game is called "League of Legends", but our characters are called "Champions"?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Just a weird thought I had. DOTA has heroes, Smite has gods, and league of legends has... champions. The game isn't called "Clash of Champions", why aren't they called "Legends" instead of "Champions"?

    submitted by /u/Rejimi
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Divine Sword Irelia

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I drew Divine Sword Irelia

    Divine Sword Irelia

    Decided to draw another one of my main's skins! I'm a big fan of the Immortal Journey skinline in general because of wuxia/xianxia novels so when Irelia got a skin for it I was pretty hyped :~D

    I'm going to make it an unofficial mission to eventually draw all Irelia skins

    twitter link here where i post more of my drawings/sketches

    submitted by /u/sei6kk
    [link] [comments]

    I would love to see another PvE game-mode like Odyssey or Star guardian

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Probably the most fun i ever had while playing league, odyssey was really a very fun game mode with different types of augments and strategies. Only bad experience was around missions and people getting upset because they want to complete a different mission, if they had come around a work-around for this the game-mode would've gotten significantly lesser negative outrages from people trying to complete missions.

    Star guardian was a really enjoyable game mode too but i think odyssey definitely was more fun because of those augments. I really wish we get another PvE game-mode soon. Riot has recently started rotating game modes again so there's a bit of hope there's one in making but this is just wishful thinking unless there's a confirmation from Riot.

    submitted by /u/RIP_gypsy
    [link] [comments]

    0/13 singed clutch

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Riot August on Swain Player Engagement After his Mini-Update

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    /u/RiotAugust tweeted:

    Swain got a mini-update in patch 9.14. These charts visualize how it changed his pickrate across positions and overall engagement.

    Charts for people who don't want to open Twitter.

    This is a follow up to his previous statement:

    Swain is a 53% winrate midlaner. If you want to say he's not fun in mid that's fine, but saying he's weak just isn't correct. If you play him mid you will win games.

    Swain also has one of the highest depths of play in the game (top 10-15 vs. the entire roster). It's comparable to characters like Yasuo, Lee sin, Nami, and Katarina. Depth of play is how much a player will play the same champ over and over again. We believe having high depth of play is a good thing because it means Swain players tend to jump on him and never stop playing him. It means Swain mains play A LOT of Swain.

    Before the mini-update his depth of play was average at best and his overall playrate was well below average. As far as I can tell he's been massively improved (going from average to top 10-15) despite being played more often as a support.

    Seems like there's a lot of people out there who enjoy current Swain quite a bit.

    submitted by /u/Spideraxe30
    [link] [comments]

    Can I just not have the "Honor Teammate" option but a smooth exit to the lobby without having to restart the client 5 times a day?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I am done with freezing honoring screen as well as endless loading circle in the middle of my screen after every 2nd game. Just remove the honor screen if you can't make it run properly and smoothly, massive QoL disappointment lately.

    submitted by /u/tvr_god
    [link] [comments]

    [Cubism Art, OC] Ezreal kisses Urgot's Leg

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    [Cubism Art, OC] Ezreal kisses Urgot's Leg

    https://preview.redd.it/zarqdp6v0ms41.jpg?width=935&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=813251672cf8bac1b06dece1a3234ddf667a1bad

    Under sakuras,

    Ezreal kisses Urgot's leg,

    Lips against metal

    Have you ever wondered, what it would be like if Ezreal kissed Urgot's leg? Would he blush?

    This is my art of Ezreal kissing Urgot's leg under the blossoms of a cherry tree. I hope you enjoy my interpretation of League of Legend's lore.

    submitted by /u/Swyft135
    [link] [comments]

    Wolf returns to T1 as a Creator/Streamer

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Ultimate Skin Idea : Game Master Mordeaiser

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    He choose the game genre with each alternation , his ult sends you both to that realm :

    Fighting: 2 bars on top of the screen showing each character's HP similar to fighting games with smash vibe theme as a refrence

    Platforming: the realm changes into a platforming theme with flowting 8-bit blocks and Morde becomes battle boss

    Horror: sends you to a dark, Horror themed place with Many Giygas refrences

    Sports: sends you to either american Football or Soccer Field theme

    Racing : Morde wears a racing suit (with Esport sponsors ads on it) and sends you to a racing tracks theme.

    RPG: Rift Quest themed but 8 bit and shows hp bars on top of the screen similar to old RPG games

    submitted by /u/Fatmanab92
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic 4 man queues should be punished harder than normal toxic people

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    As I have said previously the majority of my worst experiences have been with 4 man queues, not saying that my majority of experiences with 4 man queues have been bad, they tend to not communicate, blame you for the smallest of mistakes not admit their own ones and type in all chat bullshit like you being toxic when you're not saying anything and you can go report them but I've observered the accounts I've reported and no punishments, if there are 4 people all being toxic together they should be punished harder as 4 toxic people is much worse than 4 toxic person, same goes for a toxic duo if they looose their lane and die a lot fine shit happens you loose lane and have bad games, but if you then be toxic and afk, you deserve harsher punishment.

    submitted by /u/TheKaryo
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect Setup for a Zoe Q

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Hindsight 2020 -| JLXP - Ep 30

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Cloud 9 plays League-themed Skribbl.io

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Prestige Project Katarina

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Im making it officialy a series of Prestige Project chromas/skins. Now up katarina by "popular" demand :p. Hope you enjoy. IG: https://www.instagram.com/timothywastaken.sewalt/

    https://imgur.com/gallery/8043Fhd

    submitted by /u/Letmechooseanameffs
    [link] [comments]

    Got AFK penalty (lost LP even though we won) because League sever giving issues.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    As the title says just had a game going well 5/2/6 and then a few people in the game kept disconnecting. A few minutes at a time at first. We still managed to win (and I got back in just before we did) but got AFK penalty and lost LP.

    submitted by /u/True_Empire
    [link] [comments]

    My best Xayah play.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    HLE Lehends on sending his ex-team, Griffin, to relegations by beating Gen.G: "After the match [...] There was a message from Tarzan. He said, why did you have to win today? So I said ..."

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment