• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    League of Legends Voyboy's thoughts on NA solo queue

    League of Legends Voyboy's thoughts on NA solo queue


    Voyboy's thoughts on NA solo queue

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Welcome Jatt - Team Liquid LoL Roster Update | lolesports

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    SETT The Boss (cosplay). Hello! finally I can show You my latest and upgraded version of this cosplay. I already show You my first version but I was not very satisfied by it, so I recently improved it remaking everithing to be as close as the original. As always, I hope You'll like it :)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    3 Simultaneous Flashes

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Upcoming changes for 10.10

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Riot Scruffy Tweeted the upcoming changes for patch 10.10

    Patch Targets for 10.10 here. Should have change lists to share with you some time tomorrow.

    Bot and Mid power isn't in this patch so we can take the time to do it right.


    >>> Nerfs <<<

    • Kled (OP in Skilled)

    • Maokai (OP in Normal & Skilled)

    • Kayn Rhaast (OP in Normal)

    • Diana (OP in Normal)

    • Katarina (OP in Skilled)

    • Miss Fortune (OP in Normal & Skilled)

    • Taric (OP in Normal & Skilled)


    >>> Buffs <<<

    • Udyr

    • Nidalee

    • Twisted Fate

    • Irelia

    • Annie

    • Sivir

    • Soraka

    • Lux Support


    >>> Other <<<

    • Position changes are not in 10.10 - giving these more time to be tested

    Bot buffs

    Mid nerfs

    submitted by /u/MonstrousYi
    [link] [comments]

    Gamepedia wiki manager RheingoldRiver: I had a coach/analyst DM me just now saying that a Gamepedia page is a requirement at some orgs to get a job.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Tweet link

    "I had a coach/analyst DM me just now saying that a Gamepedia page is a requirement at some orgs to get a job.

    Orgs, please don't do this. It will lead to people vandalizing and hurt our long term credibility. We aren't a scouting service, we're an encyclopedia."

    submitted by /u/ThatLatvian
    [link] [comments]

    Riot to organise online event match between LCK and LPL teams with details to be announced later this week.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Thorin's Thoughts - Clarifying the TSM Holy War (LoL)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Why TheShy's Kalista is Permanently Banned in Proplay

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    2/11 Syndra support against Doublelift

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Ahri x Star Wars concept art I made

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Ahri x Star Wars concept art I made

    Drawn in Procreate in 8 hours

    Alt link: Artstation w/ time lapse process video

    Just wanted to share this concept art I made for an art challenge. I tried to recreate Ahri's classic outfit into a more Clone Wars inspired outfit, although I feel I should've pushed the Star Wars theme a bit more and add some plating and such to her sleeves, etc. rather than staying closer to Ahri's outfit like I did. I also tried to make her saber look a bit "magic infused" to pair with her orb.

    I know my art isn't the best but I hope you like it :D

    submitted by /u/mijikui
    [link] [comments]

    I've been playing league for 9 years this may be my biggest accomplishment

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    I started playing league at the very end of season 1 and have played every season since. I also played for my university's team for most of 4 years. I have now achieved what I believe to be my greatest accomplishment in league. I'm currently level 500, with 666 mastery score, 420 skins owned, and 420LP in Soloq. Many people are shocked at how high my level is. I credit this to two things one being that I rarely play on smurfs. Two being that I play a ton of normal games with my friends. The following screenshots are provided as proof: https://gyazo.com/9853701280608b1b31eea2b0f9ccad5a https://gyazo.com/094a3a8629275fc1be41a1de0a709568 https://gyazo.com/4192b629324522b29b10e3cf8e207a76

    submitted by /u/topopotamus
    [link] [comments]

    After 4 seasons stuck in diamond, I finally hit master!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    After 4 seasons stuck in diamond, I finally hit master!

    https://preview.redd.it/r67n78j0ftw41.png?width=570&format=png&auto=webp&s=e94fc6893b6f4bc60c250c60b186350386dd31b8

    Took me 4 attempts in the master promo combined with at least 15 different occasions of dropping out of Diamond 1 to Diamond 2 and immediately promoting back up again. Played with V1per, Broxah, Stunt, Lourlo, and a few other pros/ex pros. Tyler1 was a frequent player in my games and I actually dropped him out of master in this promo series.

    Personal favorite champions for climbing are Poppy, Maokai, Jax, and Ryze.

    When people say that you'll climb when you main a few champions, they aren't wrong. I was stuck in low diamond for so long because I was a fill player, but when I started playing top lane more and more I started climbing much faster.

    submitted by /u/BOBtimer
    [link] [comments]

    As a plat player I can't play with a silver friend, I shouldn't be able to play with silver strangers too

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    As the title says I can't play ranked with friends 2 levels behind so I don't understand why I can be able to play with silver people. This guy was silver IV with 12 wins in row, probably he was smurfing or he was very good but in plat he got just stomped and in 4 minutes he had 4 deaths. This is a terrible experience for his team mates and for him himself too and shouldn't even be allowed.

    submitted by /u/Teo_Loves_Noob_Champ
    [link] [comments]

    I managed to predict what skin i got!!! ( sorry for the overreaction but this was crazy!!)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Is Swain supposed to be a midlaner?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    I play the guy often and it appears to me that his kit just doesn't function as a solitary design choice. He is entirely reliant on his team, probably the reason why he gets played support more often than mid. He doesn't really have anything that can attribute him as a midlaner. He can't siege turrets like Heimerdinger, he can't really waveclear like every meta midlaner due to the damage and CD restraints on his Q, and he can't really roam well either. His stacking mechanic seems to be a gimmick for the most part, I personally never care about it other than to get some HP and mana back when people die/get CC+grabbed near me.

    Is there a reason he's called a midlaner by the community yet doesn't really have the stats to prove such a tag?

    submitted by /u/acnologiarn
    [link] [comments]

    The good ol' days of Odyssey Yasuo

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    The new Volibear icon is possibly an intentional homage to Monokuma from the Danganronpa series.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    I'm talking about this icon (on the right, I flipped it for a better comparison)

    It looks shockingly (lol xd) similar to Monokuma, and it may be intentional by Riot to do this since this year is the 10th anniversary of Danganronpa. I wouldn't be surprised if one of Voli's jokes or taunts was a reference to Monokuma as well.

    submitted by /u/Speculatory
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most ridiculous thing you've been flamed for?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    So I was playing Soraka support and my adc was Vayne. By the time we hit level 3 we had the enemy bot lane to their turret with maybe 1/4 HP and unable to farm. Being the great support I am I went to ward.

    This sets Vayne off. Completely unhinges her. She starts spam pinging me, then types for me to stay and asking wtf I think I'm doing. I warded our bush to make sure their Xin jungle didnt gank us and kill us. I told her I was warding.

    That was enough. She flash, heals, jumps into enemy turret and dies. Then for the rest of the game she's flaming me and telling everyone how stupid I am while she runs half way down top lane and then backs. All. Freaking. Game.

    What's your most ridiculous flame?

    submitted by /u/aladdin8806
    [link] [comments]

    3 Simultaneous Zhonyas

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Elitists United Episode 37: Blame the GMs (feat. Kelsey Moser)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    We didn't know how fiddle died so I looked up the replay

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    There's another bug with Pyke causing his E to oneshot enemy

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment