• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    League of Legends I made a tiktok transforming myself into Sylas, hope you guys gonna like it!

    League of Legends I made a tiktok transforming myself into Sylas, hope you guys gonna like it!


    I made a tiktok transforming myself into Sylas, hope you guys gonna like it!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Lucian is bugged and that is why his wr went down 2% despite being buffed.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    I was playing a game on Lucian and I realized every other auto counts as a passive lightslinger auto.

    Basically despite not utilizing his passive, if you just auto twice the second auto will do half damage. So as you can imagine his damage just got dumpstered.

    I just tested it in practice tool and it doesn't seem to happen there. I'm not sure the cause of this bug or if it is 100% replicable.

    Edit: I noticed it will fighting baron where the first auto would do normal damage, and the second one does 27 damage. Without utilizing passive whatsoever. If I used an ability after my first auto, both my autos from lightslinger would do the negated damage.

    Sorry for not showing replay, am currently trying to get. How do I make damage show in a replay? When I look at the replay none of the damage numbers show up.

    Edit2: Really sorry I couldn't provide a video of the bug occurring so people could properly investigate. Looking at the replay myself however, it seems as though the damage was not at all hindered while attacking champions. It only occurred while fighting baron and before people ask, I did not have the blight from baron that reduces damage dealt. There were several other champs tanking the baron, and even if I took an auto from baron the debuff lasts 8 seconds in which case I get significantly more than 4 autos in, so the damage would not randomly go up, down, and back up in that time.

    Edit3 Probably final edit: I've been trying to replicate this bug for the better part of an hour, and I really can't seem to do it again. I think it was either a visual bug on my client that showed less damage than I was actually doing to the baron somehow, or it is extremely rare and I haven't the slightest clue how to replicate it. If it's a visual bug then it should have no affect on winrate and is a result of something entirely different and I assumed wrongly, or it is extremely rare in which case it's reasonable that it affects very few games substantially enough to lower his wr by 2%. I'm really not sure. Lucian is my main so I really just want this to be looked at so I am not afraid to pull it out again. Thanks for anyone who did additional investigating.

    submitted by /u/UnjustifiablyLazy
    [link] [comments]

    Uzi's Exclusive Retirement Interview with China Network Television: "Seriously, if in the future. If my form and my health, if I can recover at my best, or if I can slowly get better. I still really want to return to this stage."

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Champion Roadmap: June 2020

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    5 Skin Concepts(Fan Art)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    5 Skin Concepts(Fan Art)

    https://preview.redd.it/udkawnqtcw251.png?width=1500&format=png&auto=webp&s=04e99edfe3918f6a0e983320b917bad667fa9e77

    PROJECT : Shen

    The Thousand-piercing Ornn

    PROJECT : Swain

    Blood Moon Fiddlesticks

    High Noon Kayn

    I designed some skins :)

    submitted by /u/Lw_Goombang
    [link] [comments]

    Introducing Drops For League Of Legends

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Mid is a gentleman's lane played by hooligans; Top is a hooligan's lane played by gentlemen

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    With the exception of Darius, Yorick, fiora, nasus, Mundo and tryndamere players, all of whom are dirty swine.

    This how I align it for all you slanderers in the comments: https://i.imgur.com/icv8uRW.png

    The method behind this list is based on how many curls I can detect on your little swine tails. There is no relation to what characters I play myself

    submitted by /u/NOXXXUS
    [link] [comments]

    nice flash btw

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    The new marksman announced is literally just Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    The roadmap mentions him/her as a whirlwind of blades and bullets, stringing together stylish combos and dressed to kill.

    And on top of all that there is a gif of a style meter that goes from C to S and looks ripped straight off from dmc4.

    I hope the new champion will have some kind of switching mechanic that changes your combo so you can go SWORDTRICKSTGUNSWORDGUNTRICK.

    submitted by /u/brazilianfreak
    [link] [comments]

    Want to Dodge? Hover Taric Yi.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Loaded into champ select in D4-D3 elo, multi query my teammates and we have 3 AD mains and 2 mid mains. Understanding that over half the team is autofilled, I tell my teammate to hover Taric with me and I pick Yi. Needless to say, enemy dodges, I get out of queue, and enjoy my untouched 3 LP.

    submitted by /u/AThonger
    [link] [comments]

    Zven reached 1700lp on NA servers

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Zven was able to hit 1700lp on the NA server with a 65% win rate. I think he deserves some recognition for not only having an incredible last split but also taking solo queue so seriously. Pretty impressive stuff

    https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=C9+ZVENNN

    submitted by /u/muchdoge-verysweq
    [link] [comments]

    Illaoi had perfect and thematic counterplay to her E when attacking her reduced the spirit duration, why was this changed?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I just learned a few days ago that her E no longer has this interaction while I was playing against her. Why not? The whole point of Illaoi's theme was to "teach the enemy how to move." Taking the proactive choice of attacking her instead of just running out of range fit really well, and gave a non-toxic interaction with E.

    Right now no matter what you do, if E hits you, you will lose. How is that fun / interactive gamplay? Why did they remove something that worked if the champion just needed a buff that could go anywhere else?

    submitted by /u/Wayward_EU
    [link] [comments]

    LS telling the truth about support players

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Is Tryndamere spinning every 2 seconds going to be addressed?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    It is a stupid toxic play style and i wonder if this is what Tryndamere is suppose to be. It is really frustrating, because you can not fight him or escape him right now. Chasing him is also a waste of time. All those things cost him no mana.

    submitted by /u/Soulsek
    [link] [comments]

    The reason ADC is frustrating is because you can make minimal mistakes and still die to someone who makes a lot

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    As an ADC it feels like you can out play a situation by flashing spells, kiting, coming out of lane phase 3-0 and up CS. But still die to the 0-4 talon who missed his Q but pressed ult in your general vicinity.

    Its understandable that ADCs are a role with a small margin for error which gets punished easily when out of position. And I think that's one reason many people who main the role enjoy it, for the glass cannon aspect. However, in the current meta it feels like when an ADC does things right they aren't properly rewarded for it. They are simply glass with no cannon.

    submitted by /u/DanYourFuhrer
    [link] [comments]

    Astronaut Ivern! The space ecologist who rescues aliens and helps them to safer places!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/fumUi2o.png

    I am getting a commission of this skin idea from someone who can draw better than me! I will upload that one as soon as it's done. In the meanwhile, some ability brainstorming!:

    P - Ring could be a crop circle, or other space themed bar. Spaceship/UFO approaching from above. When ready the spaceships tractor beam glows. Claiming abducts the camp into the spaceship.

    Q - Lime-green Space-styled magic, in a similar shape. Trail could look like a star sign!

    Q - Recast looks like a comet dash!

    W - Bush with small Aliens hiding inside. has a small "restricted area" band fenced around it. Maybe a warning sign for aliens. If you want to be funny he could throw Aliens with empowered autos. But i was thinking something along the lines of stars, tools like wrenches, or moon-rocks!

    E - Instead of the celtic knots, the shield would have a solar-panel pattern around it, and maybe some tiny satellite-like wings on both sides.

    R - Look at the image! Daisy probably wouldn't need to carry the net in-game. The alien cage should maybe have a glass-lid, to make it visible from above.

    submitted by /u/olleekenberg
    [link] [comments]

    Spanish streamer Inting on stream

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    https://clips.twitch.tv/BenevolentCoySnoodPRChase

    here you have a video of her inting since you can buy a "suicide" with her channel points imo this is pretty bad for both teams because it ruins the game

    submitted by /u/DasorBlack
    [link] [comments]

    T1 signs rookie mid “Clozer” to a multi-year deal

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    [Official] We are pleased to announce that Lee "Clozer" Ju Hyun is called up to join the roster. Please look forward to another T1 Rookie heading for the World stage.

    *Moving forward, his summoner's name will be CLOZER.

    T1WIN #T1Fighting

    Official Tweet

    Clozer is known to be an extremely skilled mid laner in Korean solo q.

    submitted by /u/ttam23
    [link] [comments]

    Jactroll leaks discord log showing him in discussion to join Schalke in the LEC

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    A youtube Video uploaded by Jactroll shows logs of him and Schalke managerial staff that seem to indicate him joining them already being a done deal, but he probably won't be able to play in week 1 due to the trade being done this late into offseason.

    https://imgur.com/a/gaylfrW

    As a big fan and defender of Dreams this really caught me off guard and my only guess could be that an LCK or LCS team has signed him which would force Schalke to play their Academy support in week 1

    submitted by /u/Pellinski
    [link] [comments]

    Nautilus hitbox op

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Riot Cactopus on why League Classic can't happen

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    I edited the brightness on the Masked Assassin teaser image, and turns out, you can see part of his face

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    I edited the brightness on the Masked Assassin teaser image, and turns out, you can see part of his face

    https://preview.redd.it/q668iaf2jx251.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4d0204354dc299ddad94c78d4cf5fceed7438af4

    From what we can't see, he doesn't look like Yone since he had a beard, maybe he shaved it after being resurrected?

    Maybe he's not the one we are all expecting? Either way, he looks pretty cool, there's a chance he'll be related to the jungler champion that sleeps people since they said they would both appear on the summer event, but no one really knows, we'll have to wait, what do you guys think he'll be?

    I could see him being part darkin like Kayn

    submitted by /u/Hughch
    [link] [comments]

    Why does a completely new player, level 30, in his first game of ranked get placed in Gold 4 MMR?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    http://prntscr.com/su1ozi

    surely there is something wrong here? i don't blame the guy at all since he's clearly new to league and it's not at all his fault for his performance, but i dont think a fresh level 30 account, in it's first game of ranked should be playing in gold MMR surely?

    edit : just checked and he wasn't duoing anyone either

    submitted by /u/inf3rnalized
    [link] [comments]

    Riot Cactopus on why banning inters is more complicated than people think

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment