• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    LoL Guide What are your favorite URF builds?

    LoL Guide What are your favorite URF builds?


    What are your favorite URF builds?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Since urf is back, I thought I'll ask around and try some fun builds with different champions. I'll list a few of my favorites

    1. One shot hecarim: Ghostblade, stattil shiv, IE, deadmans, righteous glory/more IE or Trinity force with ghost and predator boots. You then go full speed with E and one shot adcs xd

    2. Speedy boy warwick: Similar to hecarim full speed build, but the point is to build all movement speed since it scales your ult jump range and you can jump from like raptors to top turret. Spellbinder, ghostblade, deadmans, righteous glory, shureliyas and ghost/predator

    3. One shot cait: Full lethality and armor pen, your ult can one shot people with little to no armor. I've had enemies try to block my ult to save their friend, but getting one shot instead.

    What are some of your favorite builds?

    P.S. Please no "jhin auto once and run around the whole map"

    submitted by /u/Silencer306
    [link] [comments]

    As ADC, should I let support destroy wards?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Here's the situation that just happened: I was playing ADC, and around 20 minutes in 4 of us go to fight dragon. We approach the dragon pit, and see an enemy pink ward is there. My support hits the ward 3 times, and I last hit. Apparently, that was a big mistake.

    My support was not happy with me to say the least. She explained that as ADC I get gold from cs, so support should always be the one to destroy wards She also said that the support's vision score is more important than the little bit of gold from hitting a ward. One of my teammates agreed that support should always be the one to destroy wards.

    I have always believed that the best thing to do is have ADC last hit the ward since it seems like the optimal allocation of gold for our team to be strongest. What is the proper thing to do here?

    submitted by /u/sassquatch2394
    [link] [comments]

    Why is IE first considered standard on multiple Champions.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I have been playing for just short of year now, and I have always found this strange. IE just seems like such a horrible first item. It is extremly expensive , just gives ad and crit (like most marksmen items), and a passive, that seems pretty bad with just one crit item. No one builds Death cap first item (as far as I am aware), since the passive is just not worth it. So why dont these Marksmen start with something like ER or Stormrazor? Especially in pro play where I was expecting Players to value consitency more than the 1/4 chance of a improved crit.

    Edit: I forgot that the cheaper crit items dont give any ad, which seems like a sufficent reason to no build them first

    submitted by /u/Joyeuse666
    [link] [comments]

    How do i transition from locked to unlocked cam?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I seriously tried to get into free cam multiple times in my league career but i really can't get used to it. I loose my champ in teamfights and i cant dodge skillshots while in locked cam i can sidestep pretty well. When I follow i always reach the edge of my screen and have to readjust my cam weirdly with my mouse so i can't hit skillshots in that time

    submitted by /u/Ashankura
    [link] [comments]

    Is Zac a Late Game Champion and How Well Does He Do?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    I've been playing Zac really frequently recently and I love every single bit of his play-style and kit. I've gotten a lot of mixed opinions about his late game and how well he scales so hopefully you guys can help me out. How well does Zac do in the Late Game and how well does he scale? I've always been into Late Game Scaling champions that don't fall off and I'm unsure about the fact for Zac. Thanks

    submitted by /u/alekdu
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with Ekko and Fizz midlane?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I know that their early games aren't the best, but their midgame powerspikes of lichbane protobelt and their insane waveclear and roams make it really hard for me as a midlaner to deal with. It seems that every time around level 7 they are already oneshotting waves and roaming bot while I can barely clear them under my tower. After they kill my botlane they are guaranteed atleast a protobelt and I'm fucked as a midlaner.

    submitted by /u/DwyaneDerozan
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck. I would love to improve. Give me suggestions!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Background

    • Who I am: I'm a 29 years old guy with family and job. My LoL time is mostly in the evening with maximum 2 hours per day (when I can) and more on weekend.
    • Character: Mostly of the time I'm calm. However if before playing I set an objective (for example: win games for the promotion) and that objective fails I start to be very angry and will uninstall the game. This "uninstall" is really a moment since I will install it after the rage has passed.
    • Maximum play time per week : 10 ~ hours. Some week can be more, others can be less.
    • Why I play League of Legends: it is a very satisfying game and I love the mechanics. I love being challenged every game but I also hate it when I lose. This love/hate thing made me addicted to it.
    • Why I want to improve:
      • Reason 1: just to show that even a 29 years old with family, job and less time then the average player can be good at LoL
      • Reason 2: I would love to teach others how to improve. This is the real reason I want to improve. I was into teaching many times in my life and I always loved that. It would be super for me teaching a game I love.
      • Reason 3: Improving means understaing the game more. I think that If I can understand better the game I would also stop to rage that much and enjoy the game more.

    Situation

    I started playing LoL again 1 month ago more or less. I was very RUSTY. But I managed to climb from Iron to Bronze 2. Now I think I'm hard stuck. Everytime I go into promotion I fail.

    I don't know if it is pressure, But I really can see (after I calm down) all the mistakes I've made during those matches. It also happens many times during promo to get inting teammates (or trolling ones). I would love to be better also to overcome this situation.

    After playing all the lanes (except Mid), I think I find myself better in the Top and Support Role.

    There are many champs I like and I'm definetely not a OTP guy. I need to change and I love to adapt based on my team and enemy team.

    Here is my summoner's stats: https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=baenor

    Areas I need to improve

    • CS: unfortunately I still fail on this mostly with champ with low basic attack damage
    • Matchups: many times I don't know how to counter a certain champ
    • Champ Select: many times I could have taken an early advantage by selecting a counter champ but I don't know that
    • Runes: till a week ago I was just trusting Blitz.gg. Now I'm starting to select runes based on playstiles and enemy champs. However I still need a better understanding
    • Itemization: I think many games failed due to bad itemization. Even here I always trust Blitz.gg without thinking (or thinking too less)
    • When to Roam and When not: many times I find myself in the middle of the map moving from a point to another without a reason.

    What should I do? Can you suggest a way to improve? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/zathos91
    [link] [comments]

    Why does it feel like I am getting worse?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I recently learned to spam ranked and it worked out pretty well. I got from B4 to B1 with ~60% WR and got to my silver promos and it went only downhill from then... since I got to the promos i always loose lane and feel useless in the lategame. Is there any reason why it is like this? Is it because I now fight Silver players and they are so much better than me? Or is it just unlucky that I always get matched against people that are just better than me?

    submitted by /u/MaikabutGucci
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about some items

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys I Jsut have a few quick questions about items because I'm getting confused on what to build right now. I'll run through the 3 adcs I play and what I build vs what I maybe should build more?

    First is Lucian. I play him in the bot lane and build essence into ie every game. I see some people run manamune Lucian and was wondering if that's statistically stronger or if it's jsut preference. I've heard manamune is op on a lot of adcs so I'm Jsut wondering.

    Next is Samira. I just straight up don't know what to build on her. I've seen so many different builds all over the internet and idk what I should stick with. But the normal build i go is Essence - IE - PD. I've seen she can build manamune in a video and it was strong. I've also been told dd is good on her and bloodthirster first item is best? Just a lot of different stuff and it's getting me confused.

    And finally kai'sa. Recently I've been playing the dirk - Essence build and liking that but I've still been hearing manamune is overall stronger so which build would be better.

    Thank u for the help!

    submitted by /u/Sidearms15
    [link] [comments]

    Regional skill

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I've been seeing this for way too long and want to know the skill difference from something like a Challenger NA player vs a Challenger Korean player, most people would answer that the korean player would win but why? If so, does the Garena servers have the worst skill level since there is almost no competition in that region? I don't mean to offend anyone but it feels like an overused stereotype to me now and want to know the actual answer.

    submitted by /u/ProbSomethingElse
    [link] [comments]

    How do you find a good partner to learn with?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    After watching worlds for several years, I've finally decided to start playing league.

    I'm trying to learn Support as Leona, but I'm finding it hard to find a reliable ADC carry who doesn't mind teaching and working with me. It would be so much easier if I could find someone who was also new and willing to learn together.

    What's the best way to find other players? None of my friends play LoL and I'm really not familiar with the wider community or game modes and such.

    submitted by /u/Anatra_
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to change playstyle and improve on jungle

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I have been playing since 2012 and i've always played passive, recently i've roleswapped to jungle and i'm struggling quite a bit to make an early difference on the game, could my overall playstyle not exactly fit jungle on solo queue or i'm just overreacting to not being good at the role?

    Any tips for trying to learn to play differently?

    submitted by /u/fkky
    [link] [comments]

    Don't level up R level 6 as Ekko

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Now I know what you're all thinking: "Don't level up ultimate at level 6? Are you trolling?", but when Ekko has ult he has a shadow trailing him. If you're level 6 and don't have your R leveled, the enemies will think you don't have ult. When you are going to use ult you then level up R and use it so they get baited.

    Bonus Tip: You should get pretty comfortable with using Ctrl + QWER to level up your abilities so you can do this as fast as possible. It's useful to get used to for situations where you just hit level 6 at a key moment in a fight!

    submitted by /u/Predated01
    [link] [comments]

    How many games a day do you play to improve?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    hey guys, this season I decided that since there's only about a month left I'd try to get the highest rank I could and after about 2 weeks of grinding I reached D1 and I feel like I've kind of improved slower since I demoted twice and promoted twice into it. I'd just like to ask how many games should I play in a day since I've been playing on and off and there are days where I don't play and days where I just play 13 games. I only have about 80 games in and I'd like to know which is the most efficient since I'd like to make the most out of the remaining time for this season. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TinderoNgTaho
    [link] [comments]

    Annie has a 56.8% w/r on op.gg, how is she not considered op?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    I was looking at op.gg 's tierlist for mid and I got a little shock when I saw Annie at 56.8% at tier 1. Granted she has a lower play rate than the other tier 1 mid's, 56.8% is insanely high isnt it? I feel she is super underrated, whenever I play against her I get so frustrated and she feels so strong. I like playing melee assassinds mid, but whenever she has her passive up I feel I cant do anything. Even if I win lane, she always ends up 1 shotting my carries or myself late game with very little counterplay, especially when she has flash up. Now seeing her insanely high w/r, how is she not considered op?

    submitted by /u/norwegian_neighbour
    [link] [comments]

    xerath mid laning VOD review help

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Hi I recently started playing xerath mid (im a master/D1 jg main) and I seem to be able to get a lead pretty often through roams but I feel like im clueless how to play lane. When to push/recall/manage mana/poke etc.

    Uploaded a few games to youtube if anyone high diamond+ wants to look at it and give me some feedback :)

    vs ahri

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHo73qy3alw

    vs fizz

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp3JaMA0C4U

    vs asol

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQlGqsKGI1E

    submitted by /u/Mooshieeee
    [link] [comments]

    When do I take breaks playing league?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I have been playing league for a long time and can't figure out the optimal way to prevent tilt for myself. I've tried so many different things, and I can't seem to grasp when I should be taking breaks while playing league. Should I be taking breaks every game? every few losses? I don't even know anymore if I am being honest. I think breaks help me relax a lot, but I don't know how long my breaks should be or how often I should be doing them. I would appreciate any advice that anyone else has for how to manage breaks while playing league.

    submitted by /u/Disastrous_Platform
    [link] [comments]

    As a midlaner, how do you roam top/bot without the enemy knowing and backing off?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Sometimes I shove wave into enemy mid tower and try to roam. I usually have a control ward placed in one of the bushes where the side of mid lane opens into the river, or in the small bush near dragon/herald (you probably know which one I'm talking about). I turn on oracle lens and walk to the lane I want to gank, either through my team's jungle or the river, but sometimes the enemy seem to know I'm there and back off.

    What's an optimal time to attempt to roam to help top/bot, or invade enemy jungle with your jungler? How do you physically approach the lane so they don't retreat and your gank accomplishes something (kills, summs blown)? When should I not try to roam?

    If it helps I like trying to shove + roam on Kled and Zed mid

    submitted by /u/asdfghjjbffgh
    [link] [comments]

    Vi's Late Game and Scaling?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    I've recently picked up Vi and I've gotten really into her due to the sheer amount of fun I can have while playing her. I've always been into late game champs and scalers and I've gotten a lot of mixed opinions about her and how well she fares. Can anyone please give me some pointers on how well she scales into late game and team fights? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/alekdu
    [link] [comments]

    Kindred's Late Game and Scaling?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    I've been recently thinking of picking up Kindred because of her unique kit and game-changing ultimate. I've gotten a lot of mixed opinions about her scaling and I've always been into late game hard scaling champions. How well does Kindred do in the late game and her scaling and how well does she do in team fights/what makes her relevant? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/alekdu
    [link] [comments]

    How do i take an early lead and do something with it?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play ranked again, so I'm in the depths of iron. If I had to rate my actual skill level, I'd say I would probably be low silver. However, im not sure how to translate an early lead into a carry. I play a lot of swain, so it isnt super easy to get ahead early, but it does happen. After lane phase, i really dont know what to do with myself. At this elo, everyone starting fighting constantly so it feels impossible to get farm. Especially as a swain, the team is at a massive loss in teamfighting capabilities if im not there, however if i don't farm i wind up with only 200 or so minions by 40 minutes.

    So I guess this is two thing: how do I stay super relevant and help carry my infighting teammates, and how do I balance farm with making sure my team doesn't get slaughtered on their own?

    submitted by /u/Madrigal_King
    [link] [comments]

    New player here! Looking for resources and some questions!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Struggling to get 'in the zone' in LoL

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Hey I find it really difficult/rare that I reach a flow state in League of Legends compared with other activities. I've watched a few videos such as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsJoJmC-sho&feature=youtu.be but I still struggle with it due to mass amounts of information in League. I'm constantly thinking about so many things in game, rune procs, csing, roams, side lanes, mana, power spikes, objectives etc that it actually is quite anxiety inducing but that information is necessary to win.

    If I play a game a football, the objective is simple, get the ball in the back of the net by playing through the optimal strategy such as a fast winger, from there my brain is relaxed and knows that to win the game all I have to do is create situations in which that winger can carry the ball.

    In CSGO I can reach it super easily as I'm confident in my skill and know that all I have to do is click on the enemy faster than they can click on me.

    With LoL there's so much information that I can't relax my brain so I was wondering what techniques you guys use to get 'in the zone.'

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BadJungleratm
    [link] [comments]

    Exp

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Ever since the patch that made Sólo Laners gain more exp than a duo lane I find it really hard to win as an AD carry when the enemy Assassin Mid is ahead and snowballs out of control. It's just frustrating to be 15 mins in and even if you did well, the enemy mid is still 2 or 3 levels ahead. Is there any counter to this? I've tried taking camps from my jungler if he lets me and try to farm waves far from the enemy but I still get outscaled.

    submitted by /u/ProbSomethingElse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment