• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    League of Legends [Esportmaniacos] Rekkles decided to not renew a deal with FNATIC and test the free agency, G2 expected to be the frontrunners in the race to sign him.

    League of Legends [Esportmaniacos] Rekkles decided to not renew a deal with FNATIC and test the free agency, G2 expected to be the frontrunners in the race to sign him.


    [Esportmaniacos] Rekkles decided to not renew a deal with FNATIC and test the free agency, G2 expected to be the frontrunners in the race to sign him.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:54 PM PST

    So according to /u/BloopGG on twitter Rekkles decided to not sign with FNATIC yet and instead will test the waters during free agency.

    It doesn't mean he's 100% leaving, just that the chance is there.

    https://twitter.com/BloopGG/status/1328455470336643072

    Sources: @RekklesLoL has not signed his renew with @FNATIC yet, as he wants to explore his offers in the Free Agency period that starts today 1 a.m. CET.

    G2 Esports is expected to be the frontrunner in the race of getting him.

    submitted by /u/Jetzu
    [link] [comments]

    TSM are negotiating a buyout for Huni, per Jacob Wolf

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:13 PM PST

    https://clips.twitch.tv/CarefulPatientFloofOptimizePrime

    Per Jacob Wolf, TSM are in negotiations for a buyout for Huni from EG, meaning that Huni will be TSM's new top lane for 2021.

    https://twitter.com/JacobWolf/status/1328492111138877440

    submitted by /u/Diet_Fanta
    [link] [comments]

    Fnatic tricking fans into buying a VPN by straight up lying in sponsored video + title

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:41 AM PST

    As title says, Fnatic made a sponsored video using HMA VPN claiming to be playing on the NA server with 16 ping located from Berlin with zero lag, while in fact playing on EUW.

    Proof: account used in video

    Edit: Fnatic privated the video, screenshots: 1 2 3

    submitted by /u/ardentcancer
    [link] [comments]

    TSM to sign SwordArt per BloopGG of esportmaniacos

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:31 PM PST

    https://twitter.com/bloopgg/status/1328525595467264005?s=21

    Sources: @TSM will pick up current Worlds finalist SwordArt from Suning Gaming as their starting support for the 2021 #LCS season.

    The Taiwanese support will replace Biofrost.

    Well shit i guess okay tsm i see you

    submitted by /u/untamedlazyeye
    [link] [comments]

    Febiven: After 5 years of playing league of legends at the highest level I've been unable to find a mid lane spot in LCS/LEC for 2021 which I can only blame myself for.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Thoughts, feelings & FA Update

     

    After 5 years of playing league of legends at the highest level I've been unable to find a mid lane spot in LCS/LEC for 2021 which I can only blame myself for.

    Looking back at the start I have been a competitor with a lack of gratitude towards what I've been able to love for many years now, I have been a bad teammate at times, also a great one, just like everyone has their up's and down's

    As of today I'll gladly tell you that I'm very grateful I went through those struggles and love continue to do so, it's a big part of why I consider myself and others great competitors.

    Dealing with losses has always been the hardest thing for me to swallow, even before I joined FNATIC in 2015 and won 80% of games we played during the year, I was very often still bitter and I'm sure my teammates can remember those times.. however when we lost to KOO Tigers in the semi finals I was the only one able to smile meanwhile all my teammates were crying.

    However I did not understand the struggle and till this day I don't judge myself for it, I've been growing up with my family which raised me in a way where there were very little problems, so I could always do what I wanted in a way and naturally I took things for granted

    The last few days I've struggled a lot with accepting the fact I won't be playing in LEC/LCS anymore, but I realised it's apart of my journey and was ment to happen at some point,

    Most importantly I've realised not everyone is ment for eachother that's completely fine. I shouldn't be forcing things that don't feel right naturally.

    Giving up right now would be the worst thing that I could do to myself since I have build up all this experience that I should use going forward personally and most importantly share with the people I'll be working with in the future.

    I've also realised that the hardest part about being a pro player for me is not the actual skill that I built up, that came natural, it's the MINDSET and ENERGY that I bring in on a daily bases to be pushing myself and my teammates to get the results that I want to achieve, which also differentiates from everybody.

    I believe this is the perfect opportunity to work myself back up in the academy league to prove myself that I belong to compete at the highest level with and I have it in me to win championships again.

    I wanna say thank you to all the teams that have given me the chance to work with them and also all the teams that have considered having me onboard. Also want to give huge credit to Riot for taking care of me and my teammates in a incredible way especially during all my time and especially during the COVID times.

    Lastly I wanna give a shoutout family,friends and all the fans who have believed in me since the beginning and continue to do, It means very much to me.

    I'm generally very excited and happy to continue my story from here

    I'll return

    ❤️

    Link: https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srfl38

     

    Edit: formatting

    submitted by /u/refinethe
    [link] [comments]

    [Jacob Wolf] Licorice, Palafox and Diamond to sign with Flyquest for 2021

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:39 PM PST

    According to everyone's favourite wolf, former C9 players Licorice, Palafox and Diamond have signed with Flyquest (likely as starters) for the 2021 season.

    Thoughts on this roster move? I'm excited to finally see Palafox and Diamond in LCS.

    Source: https://clips.twitch.tv/ObeseTawdryLegWoofer

    submitted by /u/Exos_VII
    [link] [comments]

    [Jacob Wolf] Flyquest to acquire Josedeodo from R7

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:28 PM PST

    From https://clips.twitch.tv/HandsomeSleepyOilKevinTurtle

    Might just be the most exciting move from today.

    Licorice/Jose/Palafox/---/Diamond looks legit if they can acquire a decent ADC.

    submitted by /u/Exos_VII
    [link] [comments]

    [Wolf] Broken Blade to S04

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Thank you: Yasin "Nisqy" Dinçer | Cloud9 LCS Announcement

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Jin Air Green Wings disbands

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:07 PM PST

    https://twitter.com/JinAirGW/status/1328489529003495424

    FAREWELL, JIN AIR GREENWINGS

    지금까지 한결같이 JIN AIR GREENWINGS 리그 오브 레전드팀을 응원해주시고 아껴주신 모든 분들께 진심으로 감사 인사를 드립니다.

    FAREWELL, JIN AIR GREENWINGS

    I would like to thank everyone who has supported and cared for Jin AIR GREENWINGS League of Legends.

    edit: Yandex Translation of the post: https://i.imgur.com/qR8OKaO.png

    submitted by /u/123456KR
    [link] [comments]

    T1LoL seems to have deleted their twitter account

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:49 AM PST

    (It is possible they have just de-activated their account as well)

    https://twitter.com/t1lol

    After facing backlash from fans, players, coaches, and casters around the globe, it looks like they have deleted their Twitter account. This situation just keeps getting worse for the organization after their poor handling of the recent events surrounding the hiring of Nick "LS" De Cesare. Joe Marsh, T1's CEO, has not tweeted since November 4th.

    Their instagram is still online and active https://www.instagram.com/t1lol/

    Their YouTube channel is still also able to be reached https://www.youtube.com/c/SKTT1/

    EDIT: Their main twitter @T1 is still up and running, as /u/nawilzony pointed out.

    submitted by /u/timeistemporary
    [link] [comments]

    [Wolf] Broxah to CLG

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:46 PM PST

    The leaks become official as the former TL and FNC jungler joins CLG. He is to join Pobelter, Finn, and Smoothie to compete in the 2021 LCS season

    Source: https://clips.twitch.tv/ObeseTawdryLegWoofer

    submitted by /u/Hevvy
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome Odoamne & Trymbi to our LEC roster pending Riot approval! [Rogue]

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:04 PM PST

    [Jacob Wolf] Impact and Lost to sign with Evil Geniuses

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:17 PM PST

    From https://clips.twitch.tv/HumbleAthleticToothVoteNay

    Another huge roster move on this eventful day. Lost will be the starting ADC, and Impact will act as the solid rock in the toplane for the 2021 season.

    submitted by /u/Exos_VII
    [link] [comments]

    Cloud9 says farewell to @C9Diamond & @palafoxlol

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Cloud9's Tweet:

    Dominance was asserted in both positions on the Rift but it's time to bring the top tier gameplay beyond the Academy League. Thank you for all your hard work at Cloud9 and many titles to #C9LACS, and we wish you both nothing but the best!

    Farewell, @C9Diamond & @palafoxlol 💙

    seems like they need some money for that Perkz buyout 👀

    submitted by /u/SchindlersVirus
    [link] [comments]

    LIDER: I will not be playing in the LEC next split

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:15 AM PST

    https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srfko4

    It is with a heavy heart to announce that I will not be playing in the LEC next split. As a result, I will be spending another year in National Leagues where I can further perfect my craft and showcase my abilities. Despite this, according to many, my competence as a player is not the determining factor for this result. Instead, there are pre-conceived notions that characterize myself as a toxic teammate who is difficult to work with due to rumours which were spread in 2019.

    I can wholeheartedly stress that I have been working diligently with my teammates and coach to improve as a teammate both inside and outside the game. I am hopeful for another chance to prove myself in the future where stagnated hearsay does not impact my opportunities. Despite this drawback, I will remain committed to improving my game and helping my teammates succeed.

    On another note, I would like to express my utmost gratitude to the fans who have followed my journey and wanted to see me succeed in Fnatic. Nevertheless, I must emphasize that I do not condone the attacks directed towards Nisqy whom should be given a fair chance. He is a great player who is a champion of NA and can similarly compete for titles in Europe.

    As aforementioned, since I will not be playing in the LEC, I have prepared a backup plan - a luxury I did not previously have last year due to being promised a starting position in the LEC.

    To conclude, I will remain dedicated to reaching my goals to play in the LEC and demonstrate my skills on the big stage. I appreciate all the support, especially from individuals who use their platforms to fight against a false narrative. A final thanks to Tolkin, Obsess, Jeskla, promisq, Candyfloss, Jan and mousesports who I had the pleasure of working with this year.

    My time will come - LIDER

    submitted by /u/Gieniek
    [link] [comments]

    Golden Guardians say Thank You to the 2020 Roster.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Tank Item Hotfixes Inc

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Riot Scruffy tweeted:

    Tanks nerf Hotfix coming today:

    Hits Sunfire and Frostfire a bit harder than Chemtank.

    Also includes bugfixes for Wardstone exploit and jungle+support starters.

    Change lists are:

    Bami's Cinder:

    • DPS reduced to 12 from 15.

    • Bonus damage against monsters reduced to 50% from 100%.

    • Bonus minion damage reduced to 25% from 50%.

    Sunfire Aegis, Turbo Chemtank and Frostfire Gauntlet:

    • DPS reduced to 12 to 30 from 20 to 40

    • Bonus monster damage reduced to 150% from 200%

    • Bonus minion damage reduced to 25% from 50%

    • Frostfire slow to reduced 25% from 30%.

    submitted by /u/Spideraxe30
    [link] [comments]

    Doran, Chovy, Deft and Keria to go free agent

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Source: https://twitter.com/AshleyKang/status/1328404683010936832

    Will be interesting to see where they end up, T1 top Chovy with liandries GP every game? The sky is the limit

    also rip to CvMax who has to rebuild this team with only Pyosik as a building block

    submitted by /u/FrightenedTyvek
    [link] [comments]

    100T Signs Closer as starting jungler

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:33 PM PST

    https://twitter.com/100Thieves/status/1328525983746461696

    Case closed.

    Welcome @CloserLoL as our starting jungler for the 2021 LCS season!

    100t shaping up to be a big fucking threat this year, contending with TL and C9. Closer was a beast last split so lets go

    submitted by /u/untamedlazyeye
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you FINN

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:38 PM PST

    Xmithie Leaving IMT

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:34 PM PST

    https://twitter.com/Immortals/status/1328495568591618049

    This year,

    @Xmithie

    was our veteran pillar and we'll always be grateful for that. It was great to have him back in our black and teal, we're saying farewell and wishing him all the best in the future.

    submitted by /u/Evancolt
    [link] [comments]

    Crownshot officially leaves SK Gaming

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:41 AM PST

    https://twitter.com/SKGaming/status/1328330335172632583#

    Thank you for being a part of the first two years of our @LEC journey, @CrownshotLoL!

    From a promising rookie to a team leader and Twitch chat's favourite widepeepoHappy player, it's been a pleasure to watch you grow. We wish you nothing but the best going forward!

    Curious to see where he ends up

    submitted by /u/Conankun66
    [link] [comments]

    Final roster move PREDICTIONS AND PROJECTIONS before free agency starts

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:35 PM PST

    2020 DWG Nuguri And Beryl Free Agent

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:18 PM PST

    2020 DWG Nuguri And Beryl Free Agent

    안녕하세요. 담원게이밍과 'Nuguri' 장하권, 'BeryL' 조건희 선수와의 계약이 만료되었음을 알려드립니다. 선수들의 뜻에 따라 자유계약 신분으로 전환되었으며, 구단은 지속적으로 선수들과 담원게이밍이 함께할 수 있도록 노력하겠습니다. 오랜 시간 담원게이밍과 여정을 함께해주신 선수분들께 감사드립니다. Hello, we inform you that DWG has expired the contract with 'Nuguri' (Jang Ha-gwon), and 'BeryL' (Cho Geon-hee). It has been converted to a free agent status according to the players' request, and we will keep trying to renew the agreement with the players until the end. Thank you.

    Hello. Damwon gaming and ' Nuguri ' Jang Ha Kwon, we will inform you that the contract with ' Beryl ' Jogeon-hee has expired. According to the will of the players, we have been switched to the free contract, and we will continue to be able to be with the players and the players. Thank you to the players who have been with us for a long time.Hello, we inform you that DWG has expired the contract with 'Nuguri' (Jang Ha-gwon), and 'BeryL' (Cho Geon-hee). It has been converted to a free agent status according to the players' request, and we will keep trying to renew the agreement with the players until the end. Thank you.

    source : https://www.facebook.com/damwonofficial/

    https://preview.redd.it/t947on981pz51.png?width=686&format=png&auto=webp&s=451d32f7fcc87a7543d8e30ead9e0eaa24950016

    submitted by /u/steel_phentum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment