• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    LoL Guide Simple Questions Simple Answers: Patch 10.22

    LoL Guide Simple Questions Simple Answers: Patch 10.22


    Simple Questions Simple Answers: Patch 10.22

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Hello summoners!

    In order to create better discussion in the subreddit, we will be redirecting all simple questions to this thread. Check out the most recent patch notes on the sidebar!

    What is a simple question? Typically, we define a simple question as something that can be answered fully within a single, or maybe two at most, comments. In this thread, you can ask any question you need answered about League of Legends, even if it isn't necessarily about learning the game itself. Keep in mind we will still continue to remove golden rule violations, rants, memes, topics against Riot's ToS, and paid services - but the other rules are generally more lax here.


    What you can do to help!

    For now, this is a patch-based thread, meaning it will be posted once every two weeks. Checking back on this thread later in the patch and answering any questions that have been posted would be a huge help!

    If you're trying to ask a question, the more specific you are, the better it is for all of us! We can't give you any help if we don't get much to work with in the first place.


    Resources

    • Our 101 page, with a ton of free content!

    • Our weekly mentoring thread: We have many users willing to provide free mentoring services!

    • Champion discussions: Check out our previous discussions on champions!

    • Summoner School Discord: A voice and text chat platform for teaching and learning. We also have a mentors who are available for personal coaching.

    • Leagueofgraphs: Stats site - winrates, pickrates and more.

    • Lolalytics: Stats site - winrates, pickrates and more.

    • OP.GG: Stats site - winrates, pickrates and more. Note: stats are for Korea plat+ only, so sample sizes tend to be low.

     

    Which do you use? Deviations in stats are typically minor, so whichever one you prefer.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread, please let us know through modmail how we could improve!

    submitted by /u/furiousRaMPaGe
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-season PBE Changes Megathread

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Welcome Summoners,

    With Worlds around the corner pre-season has made it's way to the PBE. We're super excited for all the new items, builds and changes that are happening at the moment and we would love to give you guys a platform to discuss these changes.

    However because we have our Relevancy rule:

    PBE changes, theorycrafting or balance ideas. These are not things currently in the live game and as such there is nothing to learn.

    We can not allow PBE changes to have their own post, therefor we've created a megathread in which you can all post your builds, ask your questions. Big or short just drop it here.


    Don't know what's going to change?

    • In this link you can find all the new items preview.

    • Also be sure to check surrenderat20.net to stay up to date with all the recent changes.

    • Want to test the changes yourself? Sign up for the PBE.

     

    See you in the rift!

    submitted by /u/furiousRaMPaGe
    [link] [comments]

    Try binding your active items to your extra mouse buttons

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Quick and easy one. I play a lot of Kayle, and I've found it easier to bind quick cast item slot 1 to one of my mouse buttons, and slot 2 to the other. Then I got into the habit of using Gunblade and Zhonya's with my mouse. I just find it easier letting my thumb take care of them both rather than scrambling for the correct number keys when I'm under pressure in a fight. Also useful for support items where there are loads of active ones like Locket, Redemption and Knight's Vow

    submitted by /u/PhazonPhoenix5
    [link] [comments]

    How do I beat tahm kench top lane

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    pretty much in the title. He builds full tank, has an immense dps output while being full tank, if he's behind he just pokes with q, I cant try to fight him as a pantheon at any point in the game except for maybe level 1-2. great dueling, great roams with his r. his q is a 2 second stun on a 5 second cooldown and a 3 second slow which makes him stick to you. gets the same damage as a grasp of the undying every auto. If he builds full tank with a wits end he has around 4000 health a ton of resistances and does about 240 magic damage per auto. His e makes trading with him terrible as he just heals a large portion of the damage you deal to him.

    As a melee character how do I reasonably beat him other than the good old method of "have your jungle camp you"

    submitted by /u/skelletonking
    [link] [comments]

    Real improvement

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:43 AM PST

    Hello Summoners!

    I'm a player since pre season 7. I wasted past few years for nothing. I played every single role, every single champ and every single game mode (2000+ aram games). Now, when I am think about my self I feel sad because I am not good at any specific role or champ. Season 7, I was a silver 5 player. Season 8 & 9 I was a gold 5 & gold 4 player. Right now I am a hard stuck silver 1 player. (Promoted to G4 earlier this season and demoted all the way back to S3 and climbed again until S1 and now stuck in there. 4 times 90+lp and lose few matches in a row day by day. Currently S1 75LP.

    So I want to end this Silver-Gold curse and improve. Currently I main Toplane and that is the lane I am most comfortable at. I play mid as my secondary lane. I'm not so good with any champ in the game because I wasted my past years playing all the champs in the game. But now I only play Renekton and I love him. No secondary pick yet. For Midlane, I dont have any pre-ready champ. I just pick whatever I feel good for the exact matchup. Same if I autofill too.

    So I'll list down the questions I have.

    1. I can only do one thing perfectly. If I farm, I only do farming. If I fight I only do fighting. I can't trade damage properly while farming. When I do, I break the wave formation and wave start to push or pull and stop in awkward positions result in enemy jungler camp me. I do know wave management techniques (Not challenger level :D Just silver level) But when it comes to actual games, I don't have the same mentality. So how to farm with perfect level damage trading?
    2. I see lot of pro players auto attack when enemy csing. When I try to do it, enemy minions damage me or enemy kite me back and destroy me. Every time enemy laner is out of my AA range and I run towards enemy to hit. He kite me all the way back and delete my hp. How to do it properly without breaking the wave and losing laning phase just for one AA?
    3. I can't carry no matter how hard I win my lane. I don't know what to do after getting a big lead. What I always do is pushing a side lane and group if there is a fight. I can't run down mid like smurfs and destroy enemies when I have a lead. My teammates don't cooperate. How to carry the games? What to do when I have a lead?
    4. My TP usage and grouping are Iron level. I always try to join my team when they are fighting and lose side lane pressure, gold, xp, some allied turrets... When I do not join my team they lose and all the blames are on me. I can't find out what the hell is wrong. What to do in those situations?
    5. My itemization also too bad. I know basic things. But I can't build the best items fit for some games. For example, there are lot of MR items. Not all of those items work against all the AP champs. Some people start with awkward starting items. Some people change their itemization pattern. Some pros build Tiamat on Renekton, Some pros build Phage, Some pros build Cutglass as first item. I want that deep level itemization knowledge. How to do it?
    6. I always go aggressively into fights using all my spells and abilities so fast. If my team backup me, we win. If they don't I always die for nothing. I can't really change my aggressive mentality. Is there any way to change it?
    7. What to do when my team ignore split pushing enemies? They always group and fight while enemy split pushers destroy our base. Should I stop the enemy or join my team?
    8. What to do when all of my team ignore objectives?
    9. What to do when all of my team feed & troll?

    Those are the question that I need to find answers. If you guys can help me I'll really thankful. And also, if there are some other things that I need to work on as a high silver-low gold player you all feel free to comment down below. I really appreciate the help :)

    I just want the real improvement. Not some magic. I am ready to change anything I am currently doing wrong.

    Update - Today I climbed back to G4 :)

    Have a good day Summoners! :)

    (Re-posting because I had problems with the moderator approval previously)

    submitted by /u/SirBlack404
    [link] [comments]

    How can I actually get 10CS per minute without losing fights?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    I'm hard stuck bronze 2 (I know) and a big tip i see people often give is to try and get 10CS per minute not only to maximize your gold but also to help you with map awareness. I think I'm decent enough at last hitting that If I was playing with enough of a mindset I could at least hit 8-9 CSPM but if I struggle with actually finding CS to get.

    Usually the only lane that has minions pushed against up is the lane that is opposite to the objective both teams are going for, Iv legitimately lost games going to CS bot lane only for a fight to break out mid that thry lost because they're 4-1 ADC is busy killing minions, these are mid game fights by the way. How can I actually find areas to farm when I fight could break out at any minute that I can't be a part of?

    submitted by /u/broji04
    [link] [comments]

    How do you beat garen?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:10 AM PST

    I get it, I'm gold, but I cannot wrap my head around the lane against this champion, it just feels like there's nothing you can do.

    It doesn't matter what I pick, the only champion that I have found to reliably win lane against him is vayne top. Wich is just such a situational pick that the situation rarely allows me to pick it.

    If you're playing a melee champ you just get traded while you're silenced and afterwards he just runs away, if he doesn't kill you with his undodgeable ult and ignite. I have also never won on a sidelane against him.

    I don't know if it's just the champs I play or the way I play in general but I find that the champion is just so simple that, if he doesn't make mistakes he just kills you, and even IF he makes mistakes (wich is hard) he just gets out Scot free with his w tenacity and passive heal.

    submitted by /u/M33l00
    [link] [comments]

    I made a guide oriented towards newer players about boots and when to buy each type!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Hello everyone! I wrote this guide on behalf of Dignitas. It's a little on the longer side, but I think it's worth the read, especially if you're a newer player. It goes through the different types of boots, what stats they provide, and when you should buy each type. If you do happen to give it a read, please give me some feedback, I'd really appreciate it!

    http://dignitas.gg/articles/blogs/League-of-Legends/14846/these-boots-were-made-for-walking-a-guide-to-boots-in-league-of-legends

    submitted by /u/Lucklepto
    [link] [comments]

    Arguably the best method of camera control but...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Hi guys im here to show yall how I manage my camera during gameplay and hopefully bring light to a issue that I am having.

    4 words "Left, Click, Drag, Scroll"

    in settings if you go to the game tab you will see "mouse button drag scroll" click that.

    now getting it to the point where you can drag scroll with left click is a little tricky.

    You have to go into your persisted settings and Ctrl + F "evtOnUIMouse4Pan" then change the value to "Button 1"

    If it doesnt work go into the properties of persisted settings and set it to read only

    Now I understand attack move on left click will not work with this but if you have attack move binded to another key then I highly recommend this way of playing since sliding all the way to the edge of the screen can definitely cripple you in teamfights. Instead you should just be dragging your screen like you do your phone thats the best way I can describe this.

    Now here's the Issue. Left click is hardcoded to cast spells. So if your a normal cast player you cannot use this. Also Charging Spells (Vi's Q, Xerath's Q, Vlads E) will all be used if you drag your scroll mid charge (which will happen).

    My main mission here is to bring to light to Riot that there needs to be a toggle for spell cast on left click. If we were able to turn it off I would expect a lot more players to play this way and just have attack move binded to another key (maybe a mouse button if its that important)

    Pros:

    1. Arguably the best way to play unlocked
    2. Thats it

    Cons:

    1. Doesnt work with auto attack move on left click (it does but just dont)
    2. Doesnt work with Normal Cast
    3. Casts Charging Spells mid charge if dragging
    submitted by /u/mac11london
    [link] [comments]

    What did I did wrong here? ( Clip)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:33 AM PST

    Repost

    video here

    This dragon fight ended badly, I think I'm doing something wrong, but I can't find out what's the problem.

    This is silver 2 blind pick normal

    I'm aphelios at blue side, I think I made many mistakes which lead to our loss.

    I usually play very safe in lane, but when it comes to objective I try to secure every possible objective.

    I've looked through the replay many times, but I still don't know how we lost that.

    Any help on analysing my clip is appreciated, thank you.

    submitted by /u/FASTASFUC
    [link] [comments]

    As a jungler, ask yourself not just how things can go right, but how things can go WRONG

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:33 PM PST

    I'll use an example game I had. I was playing Nunu and I had an at first glance appealing lane to gank in the top lane. My Darius vs an Aatrox. Very volatile melee champions and once one gets a lead they're probably going to keep it. In mid we have my Kassadin vs Talon, who porofessor gives a roaming tag.

    On a bad day I might say "Kassadin does nothing early, he sucks and I'm going to avoid him like the plague." Today however I guess I woke up a bit smarter and I said to myself "This Talon is probably going to roam and shit on my team, I can't leave him alone for a second. Also since they're melee this is potentially something I can work with." So I watched him and waited for him to jump on Kassadin then kept bowling into him and usually killing him until he himself lost the will to live.

    The enemy jungler (Hecarim) went top like once or twice, Darius was pretty much useless the whole game and Aatrox got fed. But it didn't matter. I had visited mid so much the Kassadin got a head start and easily outroamed the Talon. I also stopped by bot lane, who was already winning, to make sure it stayed that way. Even if they hadn't been though Kassadin was running around down there too and he likely would have changed that with me.

    My point in all this is that you need to take a good hard look at the champions on each team and consider how things are going to play out during the game. What is going to screw with you the most? What can you do to prevent it? It's very easy to be lazy and just glance over the champions and just go wherever looks easiest, but if you put in that extra effort every game I guarantee it will make a giant difference.

    submitted by /u/Kithka
    [link] [comments]

    How can i beat Draven at Bot?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    It's been years and i still don't know how to beat draven on lane when he has janna/soraka/yuumi as support. I tried playing safe not pushing and waiting for jungle to help but most of the times jungles ignore it. Full agressive doesn't seem to work neither. Playing under turrer isn't an option eather bc his hits are around 250 and he tanks the turret once. Offcourse yuumi or soraka heals back to full and goes again and after 4 shots i'm amost dead lmao.

    Maybe i should play something else than ADC against him but i'm not sure.

    My mains are: Ezreal and Lucian. G1

    Any ideas what to do? Peace

    submitted by /u/SoortGames
    [link] [comments]

    Laneing advise Gold 4 adc

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:21 AM PST

    I feel so weak in lane on the rare occasions when i do win lane i can maximize my farm and snowball pretty hard but the thing that's stopping me from winning lane is my poor mechanics my mouse movements i feel like aren't that good i also get shit on by mage supports because i have a hard time dodging things do you guys have any tips on how i can make my mechanics better and get my confidence in lane back

    submitted by /u/Recon238
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling with Galio

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Hello, as the title says I'm struggling to understand Galio. I main mid Neeko so most of the time I have pretty reliable damage and CC, but as Galio I don't understand how to do enough damage to kill someone.

    I'm using these runes:

    Aftershock - Shield Bash - Bone Plating - Overgrowth
    Nimbus Cloak - Transcendence
    Adaptive Force - Adaptive Force - Magic Resist

    And the final build looks something like:

    Hextech Protobelt - Mercury's Treads - Zhonya's - Liandry's Torment - Rabbadon's - Void Staff
    (These are in order how I get them)

    So I'm wondering, why is it so unreliable to kill people, without my ult, as an opener to a 1v1 I use E - Q - W - Passive Auto-attack, which deals fine damage, but for most champions I leave them at about 1/3rd of their health and I'm all outta tricks, I don't have any damaging abilities nor nothing, so I'm wondering maybe Galio mid isn't really reliable and I should go support with him instead?

    submitted by /u/kinky_pineapple
    [link] [comments]

    Is it my fault that my teammates don't follow up with drakes?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:23 PM PST

    I've been a player on EUNE since season 6. I never really played ranked at all, and always just kind of sat in bronze, but this year I decided that I can actually improve and actually try ranked. I decided to get gold, but after climbing from iron 3 to silver 3 in about a month or two my duo partner left me for EUW, I took and brake and ended up coming back only recently. I've picked up jungling since the beginning of S10 as Poppy, Vi, Lillia and Amumu, and I'd say I'm pretty decent at it for my level, there's just one problem: my teammates never seem to actually want and do drakes.

    Doesn't matter when, I can get a double bot with the wave pushed, and no one will actually try and follow me for a drake. This is even worse during the mid-late game, where most of my teammates don't even try to help me secure any objectives at all. The game almost always ends with us having max 1-2 drakes, but almost never a soul.

    I understand that Vi and Kindred (and eventually Poppy) can take drakes solo around level 5-6, but my current main (Lillia) just doesn't seem to be able to. It also doesn't matter how many times I gank my lanes succesfully, my teammates almost never take turrets. I've had a pretty bad lose streak on jungle and mid right now, and the games almost always end the same way, a maximum of two turrets are pushed, we almost never get more than one drake, and the game lasts a minimum of like 30 minutes (usually more though) . I don't feed out of my ass, and a lot of the time neither does my team. They just never take any sorts of objectives unless I take them myself. Am I doing something wrong? Is this somehow my fault? Or is it just my champion not being suited for play in low elo? I really need some advice on this.

    My ign is zekromrock and I'm on EUNE once again, if anyone wants to op.gg me.

    submitted by /u/west_polee
    [link] [comments]

    Mentoring Thread: Patch 10.22

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Please do not reply directly to the thread.

    Coaches: reply to the regional comments with the application format below.

    Students: contact coaches (PM/reply) before adding them in-game.



    Respect our Golden Rule. If you find that certain teachers/students are disrespectful, send us a message here.

    For all the previous weeks: https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool/wiki/archives


    Format for replies|Only Teachers should directly reply to the distinguished comments

    :--:|:--: Copy paste this and fill it up in your responses.

    Teacher:

    Summoner Name:

    **League / Division**: **Areas of expertise**: **Champions**: **Languages Spoken**: **Duration of Mentoring**: **Preferred Methods**: **Other Info**: 

    Previous Week Threads: https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool/wiki/archives


    General Guidelines for Students

    • You will be making the first contact by sending a PM or replying to the mentor of your choice.

    • Come prepared. What do you want to take away from this? Is there anything the mentors can review?

    • Know your issues: In which areas do you struggle?

    • You must understand that getting better is all about yourself. Bring your best attitude.

    • Be motivated. The results are proportional to the amount of effort you put in practice.

    • Mentors are here to assist and help you with the difficulties you encounter. This is not a way to find high elo Duo Queue partners.


    General Guidelines for Mentors

    • You will accept players of your choice as students upon receiving their messages. The responsibility to make further contact and set up times falls on you.

    • Be clear as to what you want to do for your student(s) in your description: Review replays, lane together in normals, experiment and practice in custom games, simply answer questions/discuss, etc.

    • Try to organize your sessions by having specific themes. You do not want to overburden someone with too much information at once.

    • Give yourself discussion prompts to avoid losing your trail of thought. Slow down, clarify your opinions and make sure the student understands.

    • It is important to always promote a positive attitude and mentality towards playing and improving.


    Tools

    submitted by /u/furiousRaMPaGe
    [link] [comments]

    Having knowledge and being able to communicate that knowledge effectively are equally important when giving advice

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:50 PM PST

    I'm not sure if I can speak for others but I see a recurring problem on this sub. This has happened to me a lot when I first started using this subreddit and even still happens to me now. People seem to have a lot of knowledge about the game, however, trying to communicate it in a way that's SIMPLE and EASY TO UNDERSTAND is also an important skill to have. I've seen responses in which people can demonstrate this well, however, typical responses to advice posts usually fall under these categories:

    • Experienced players unintentionally assuming that the OP knows more than they actually know. Because of how much these experienced players know about the game, they may forget about what it is like to be a new, learning player in league. They may casually talk about advanced concepts, or heck, even intermediate concepts in their reply without explaining them because they think that the original poster already knows what they're talking about. This can also apply to certain terminology.
    • A jumbled clutter of words. You don't have to have perfect levels of spelling and grammar, but at least try to format your response so you don't have giant blobs of text and long, wordy sentences. Being concise and simple will not only make your advice easier to read, it will be more likely that the OP will be able to understand and use your advice in their next games. It's even worse when people do this AND the first bullet at the same time, which will make their advice even more difficult to understand.

    So yeah, know your audience when giving advice. You are explaining things to noobs, not experts, so make sure to word your replies accordingly.

    TLDR: Be simple and concise when giving advice

    submitted by /u/Some-Cake
    [link] [comments]

    Common Mistakes Every Low Elo Support Makes [Educational]

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:45 AM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD4LtOaYnSM&feature=youtu.be

    Hi there here are some mistakes I see a lot of low elo supports make, hopefully this can help anyone who is lost in low elo and don't know how to improve. This also might help anyone who gets auto filled into support.

    summary of tips=
    1. Bad control ward placements
    2. Poor lane positioning
    3. Wrong boots
    4. Not backing when you have 0 wards remaining
    5. Not helping the ADC push

    submitted by /u/-CoachMarv
    [link] [comments]

    I want to git gud with Ziggs

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Hello fellow summoners. Silver noobie here. I have been playing Ziggs for a while now and i absolutely love this little explosive fella, but i want to improve my skills with him so i have some questions for the experienced Ziggs players here:

    1 - How do you improve your accuracy with his Q? Those bounces are deceptive and i'm not very good at timing it

    2 - is one mana item enough for Ziggs? I seem to run out quite fast during teamfights and laning phase or maybe im just spamming too many abilities

    3 - What are must have items/runes for Ziggs?

    4 - during teamfights, is it better to wait to use your ult so you can "finish off" anyone that tries to run/flash away or just throw that thing the second you see more than 2 enemies close to each other?

    5 - how do you avoid getting absolutely stomped by zed in lane? i get rekt everytime.

    If there is any other tips or tricks you want to share then feel free to do so.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MrZakariia
    [link] [comments]

    How to not play scared in top lane (mainly blue side)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:58 AM PST

    Because I don't always have a ward up, even with a control ward, I can't always have both top bushes warded. This is mainly a blue side issue but I can be a red side if the jungler paths behind me into tri-brush. I can try to get some deep wards, but I always feel like they don't last long enough to really help me. I am good at capitalizing when I see the jungler bot, but I am always too scared to do anything when I don't know where they are. This can be a big issue for me because I like playing fiora but it makes it hard to go for vital price because that small trade could lead to my death if the jungler is there. This isn't helped by the fact that when I do get enough confidence, the jungler almost always seems to be there.

    submitted by /u/Capsaisyn
    [link] [comments]

    How do I actually gank?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:44 AM PST

    I started the game maybe a month ago and am now trying jungle. I don't have trouble with jungle clears or taking enemy jungle, I constantly try to use vision, I'm good at objectives (usually get dragons/first rift herald/scuttle) but whenever I gank or fight the enemy jungler I just fail. I don't know when to go to gank, when not to gank, how to punish the other jungler ganking, anything. I've been trying to use graves and reksai, and whenever I go in I just die after doing maybe half of their health. My laners seems to just run away when I gank (even when they pinged for help), am I dying because they don't help?

    submitted by /u/DabSlingz
    [link] [comments]

    When should I shove the lane? (top lane)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Hey I'm a new player that mains top. Wave management has always been a mystery to me. I'm confused as to when or if it is ever a good time to shove when your opponent is actually in lane. I know you should do so when they recall to deny cs or maybe also when you want to set up a roam or a dive but other than that is there any situation where I should? Or is it pretty much always optimal to freeze the lane near your tower? Is this champion/matchup dependant or is there an almost universal answer? I feel like sometimes I should shove to go for extra gold in turret plates but I'm not sure if that's worth the tradeoff of exposing yourself to a gank and/or losing the ability to zone your opponent off cs if you're ahead.

    Edit: Btw will season 11 change any of these wave management fundamentals? Would be a shame to learn all this and then have to relearn everything in like 10 days lol.

    submitted by /u/supernintendo009
    [link] [comments]

    Champion Pool/Role Advice Megathread: November

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:37 AM PST

    If you need help with what roles or champs to play, feel free to comment in this thread. Be sure to help out others by answering questions as well!


    There have always been lots of posts on /r/summonerschool asking for help with champion pools or advice on what roles to play/swap to. Since these threads are only applicable to a single person -- the creator of the posts -- we have created a megathread to keep more generally applicable threads on the frontpage.

    If you have any questions about rounding out your champion pool or identifying your strengths and weaknesses, post a question! Feel free to include a link to your op.gg profile if you wish. Remember that the more detailed questions will get more fulfilling answers.

    If you're a new player, consider checking out this page for champion recommendations as well as other beginner advice, guides, and explanations of champion classes/roles.


    Here are some guidelines for posting in this thread. You don't necessarily have to answer these questions, but they do help responders give better advice.

    1. What are you looking for help with?

    2. Who do you currently play?

    3. Why do you play them?

    4. How do you play them? What is your playstyle? What role do they fulfill?

    5. What are you good at? What do you want to be good at?

    Before posting check this guide to see if your question has already been answered.

    Also be sure to check out websites like https://lolalytics.com/ and www.op.gg to add some statistical basis to your judgements.


    Thanks to our big contributor: u/Blasterus

    submitted by /u/furiousRaMPaGe
    [link] [comments]

    Dying to ganks most of the times, any tips?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Hey!
    First off, i'm a gold mid main. (Mostly playing Lucian mid) I wanted to ask for any tips on how to survive ganks. Yes, I know that the main problem may be the lack of warding, but trust me, I ward as much as I can. I always buy a control ward when I back if I have the gold to do so, and I use my default ward to ward the sides of my lane. (Not the bushes, a little bit deeper in the river). And yet even with the help of my ward I die to ganks. For ex.: yesterday I was playing Lucian with Nunu on the enemy team. I had the both sides of my lane warded, but the speed of Nunu's predator just caught me off guard and killed me. Any tips? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Nek0NYT
    [link] [comments]

    As ADC, is there anything I can do about Master Yi?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:43 AM PST

    I'm mostly playing Ezreal these days, but I have a good chunk of games where the enemy is a Master Yi that gets fed (not on me, sometimes my support, or other lanes.) But 10 minutes in, he's just tower diving me and it feels like there's really nothing I can do about it. Do I just have to accept these games are losses out of my control? Is there any item I can build to counter Yi or is it just a foregone conclusion that if he gets some early kills he can guaranteed kill me in mid-game with no counter play by me?

    submitted by /u/versipelis
    [link] [comments]

    When to take Herald as Mid?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:48 AM PST

    When I play top, I can get herald pretty easily without losing too much and snowball my lead. But when I play mid, the lane is too small and lose a lot. Plus from what I have noticed, its more obvious for the mid to do herald then top, then the jg rotates and I can't do the herald. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/J-StarDX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment