• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    LoL Guide Simple Questions Simple Answers: Patch 10.24

    LoL Guide Simple Questions Simple Answers: Patch 10.24


    Simple Questions Simple Answers: Patch 10.24

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:35 AM PST

    Hello summoners!

    In order to create better discussion in the subreddit, we will be redirecting all simple questions to this thread. Check out the most recent patch notes on the sidebar!

    What is a simple question? Typically, we define a simple question as something that can be answered fully within a single, or maybe two at most, comments. In this thread, you can ask any question you need answered about League of Legends, even if it isn't necessarily about learning the game itself. Keep in mind we will still continue to remove golden rule violations, rants, memes, topics against Riot's ToS, and paid services - but the other rules are generally more lax here.


    What you can do to help!

    For now, this is a patch-based thread, meaning it will be posted once every two weeks. Checking back on this thread later in the patch and answering any questions that have been posted would be a huge help!

    If you're trying to ask a question, the more specific you are, the better it is for all of us! We can't give you any help if we don't get much to work with in the first place.


    Resources

    • Our 101 page, with a ton of free content!

    • Our weekly mentoring thread: We have many users willing to provide free mentoring services!

    • Champion discussions: Check out our previous discussions on champions!

    • Summoner School Discord: A voice and text chat platform for teaching and learning. We also have a mentors who are available for personal coaching.

    • Leagueofgraphs: Stats site - winrates, pickrates and more.

    • Lolalytics: Stats site - winrates, pickrates and more.

    • OP.GG: Stats site - winrates, pickrates and more. Note: stats are for Korea plat+ only, so sample sizes tend to be low.

     

    Which do you use? Deviations in stats are typically minor, so whichever one you prefer.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread, please let us know through modmail how we could improve!

    submitted by /u/furiousRaMPaGe
    [link] [comments]

    On Horizon Focus (a comparison to Void Staff)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:39 AM PST

    Horizon Focus' purpose: pure damage

    Horizon Focus stands out as an item made specifically to increase the damage output of long range and/or immobilizing mages. Offering very little utility, it has direct competition in Void Staff, which fulfills a similar role in providing pure damage. The vision Horizon Focus provides can be useful it hitting consecutive Xerath R's, I guess, but otherwise is of little practical value.

    Chosen example scenarios

    The damage of Horizon Focus (3000 g) is compared to that of Void Staff + Amplifying tome (2935 g) in four different scenarios:

    • Scenario 1: You're a lvl 14-ish mage, that has Doran's Ring, non-mpen boots, a non-Luden's mythic, double adaptive force in runes, and one stack of Gathering Storm. With Horizon Focus, you have 221 AP and 0/0% magic pen. With Void staff, you have 206 AP and 0/40% magic pen.
    • Scenario 2: Same as Scenario 1 above but you have Sorceror's Shoes. Horizon Focus: 221 AP and 18/0% magic pen, Void Staff: 206 AP and 18/40% magic pen
    • Scenario 3: Same as Scenario 2 but your mythic is Luden's Tempest. Horizon Focus: 221 AP and 33/0% magic pen, Void Staff: 206 AP and 33/40% magic pen.

    • Scenario 4: Same as Scenario 3 but you additionally have a Rabadon's Deathcap. Horizon Focus: 482 AP and 38/0% magic pen, Void Staff: 462 AP and 38/40% magic pen.

    For each of the four scenarios, the target damage is calculated against three different MR values:

    • 38 MR, your typical ranged midlane opponent with no MR itemisation
    • 70 MR, a typical bruiser that built mercury treads
    • 130 MR, a tank that itemised for MR.

    In all cases, it is assumed that the Focus Fire passive of Horizon Focus is active. For the damage comparison, two sources of damage will be used: Vel'koz' Q, and Lux's Q + E + R.

    Comparison

    Vel'koz Q (roughly comparable to Xerath Q and Ziggs Q)

    The damage done by Vel'koz Q (240 base damage, 0.8 AP ratio) in each of the scenarios is shown below

    Horizon Focus

    x 38 MR 70 MR 130 MR
    Scenario 1 332 270 199
    Scenario 2 382 301 216
    Scenario 3 437 335 232
    Scenario 4 688 521 358

    Void Staff + Amplifying Tome

    x 38 MR 70 MR 130 MR
    Scenario 1 329 285 227
    Scenario 2 386 326 253
    Scenario 3 405 371 279
    Scenario 4 610 586 435

    Lux Q + E + R

    The damage done by Lux Q + E + R (1050 base damage, 2.4 AP ratio) in each of the scenarios is shown below.

    Horizon Focus

    x 38 MR 70 MR 130 MR
    Scenario 1 1260 1023 756
    Scenario 2 1449 1144 820
    Scenario 3 1656 1269 882
    Scenario 4 2427 1839 1264

    Void Staff + Amplifying Tome

    x 38 MR 70 MR 130 MR
    Scenario 1 1258 1088 868
    Scenario 2 1474 1245 965
    Scenario 3 1544 1417 1065
    Scenario 4 2158 2076 1542

    Conclusion

    Horizon Focus only significantly outdamages Void Staff + Amplifying tome when the opponent's magic resist is so low that the percent magic pen offered by Void Staff hardly affects the damage calculation.

    Only build Horizon Focus before Void Staff if all the below conditions are met

    • You opted for Sorceror's Shoes over Mercury Treads or other boots
    • Your mythic item is Luden's Tempest
    • You are willing to trade some damage on tankier opponents for more damage against opponents with 0 MR itemisation
    • You are reliably able to activate the Focus Fire passive on your spells.

    When not all of the conditions are met, buy Void Staff. An exception to these above rules may be for Vel'koz, whose R can do true damage which does not benefit from magic pen, but is amplified by the Focus Fire passive.

    In addition to the above points, Void Staff's power spike comes earlier since it is 500 G cheaper than Horizon Focus.

    submitted by /u/Cyrustd
    [link] [comments]

    I created a Simple Tool to play in the Background of your League games.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Hey guys for this weeks "Sunday Quickie" I thought about trying something new. With helping lower elo players out with macro I've noticed that they are kind of just living in the moment rather than 60-90 seconds ahead of time. It's important to plan ahead for objectives and certain waves in lane so you know when to shove waves, rotate for objectives, and get the early advantage on the enemy by being there first.

    So I've created a video that you can play in the background while you play your game (for the first 25 minutes).

    This video will give you audible alerts 60-90 seconds before the first key objectives spawn. Example: Scuttle crab, Dragon, Rift, and Baron. (Obviously you cannot do subsequent objectives because they will all spawn at different times.

    This video will also give you a 15 seconds notice before each cannon wave spawns (audible voice over at first and then a triple beep after the first one). With the siege wave taking the longest to shove in and taking the longest for a tower to kill. This can potentially help for that extra 10 seconds to back, roam, or decide how you are going to set up your next wave.

    https://youtu.be/poE5yFFG_Ds

    How To setup the video:

    Start the video within the first 10 seconds of your league game, adjust volume as needed. The video will have no sound other than the audible alerts.

    PS. The video will end at 25 minutes because siege waves start spawning every wave and there are no more "First Objective" Spawns left. (I didn't want to spam your ears with my voice and a bunch of random beeps).

    I really hope this helps some people, for me I just wanted something to help consistency with macro and this seems to help a lot. If you all have any constructive feedback, please throw it at me. This is my first video like this so I have no clue how it'll be taken.

    Much love.

    -Slunt

    Edit: Thank you everyone for all of the support. There has been a lot of great feedback that I will 100% take into account. I will make an updated version of this video in the future. Also thank you for all the support on Youtube. Very new at making videos so its definitely a challenge but we will keep grinding. Appreciate you.

    submitted by /u/ACslunt
    [link] [comments]

    Short tips.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:44 AM PST

    1: Level matter alot especially 2/3/6/11/16
    2: Ward around objectives . If drake has to spawn you need to already have warded around it.
    3: Some junglers can't help you. Because A: enemy will get easy double kill or B: You are not a win
    condition.
    4: Keep an eye open for river skirmish for scuttle.
    5: Cover jungle so you do not get cheesed or surprise invaded.
    6: If enemy jungler ganks top go straight for drake if possible.
    7: If you do drake and not have a pink as jungler check enemy movement to determine if they have
    warded the drake.
    8: CC chain is important to maxime the amount of time the enemy is stunned or rooted.
    9: sometimes it is better to wait with a skill shot till the enemy is immobilized. Example first Amumu
    ulti then you throw your Q
    10: Do not dive unless you can kill enemy and make out before dieing to turret.
    11: Play around enemy cooldowns for example if blitz Q's it means he will be useless for the remainder
    of his cooldown.
    12: Play defensive when behind and build defensive items so that enemy does not snowball further.

    submitted by /u/armho
    [link] [comments]

    How did you get better at CSing ?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:07 AM PST

    I want to play mid or ADC ,problem is I'm not good at CSing at all . I'm always behind in CS which make me useless and a target for flame . I was told that'll get better the more I play but I wanted if there are tricks or tips that helped you CS better . Did you just improve the longer you play ? Or is there something that did help you improve ?

    submitted by /u/hadoumn
    [link] [comments]

    How do I overcome anxiety and depression in games?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:28 AM PST

    Hi all. I'm a bronze I top main (placed silver in the past few seasons and stayed there.) I know the title of this thread makes it sound like a shitpost but I've recently found it incredibly difficult to play any games without getting in my head and tilting uncontrollably after one mistake, thus ruining the experience for myself and my team.

    It's kinda late as I'm writing this so it might be really poorly worded. I apologize in advance.

    For context I have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety, and I have absolutely TERRIBLE self esteem issues. I've also been seeing a therapist for the past 1.5yrs. I would ask them about this but I don't think they'd be too keen on talking about a video game for an hour.

    I started playing back in season 5-ish (around when Ekko was released.) The person who introduced me to league, then a friend of mine, was pretty toxic, flamed often and was SUPER condescending (up to about three years after I started playing, around which point he got banned for flaming in chat.) I would make mistakes often when we would play with our friends, who then made me feel like I was burdening the whole team with my lack of skill. Ever since I have started playing (and to this day) I've always felt like "that one guy" who is a general detriment to anyone im playing with. Regrettably I have not been able to get any better.

    Aside from being mechanically decent with a few very basic champions (Wukong, Mord, and Darius) know my macro-game knowledge is not the best. I get ganked easily, my vision is terrible and my CS is generally subpar. I don't have lane control, I don't have map presence beyond laning phase despite always bringing TP and I don't itemize properly.

    When I make a mistake I get in my head. I can hear myself saying I'll never be any good, and I can hear that one toxic friend trying to patronize me while also trying to flex ( "buddy it's ok, you don't know how to carry but im a god at this game so I can." ) This mental state is extremely detrimental to my gameplay and I don't know what to do to get out of my head. I'm constantly telling myself I'm a braindead idiot who can't make simple plays and should be stuck in Iron IV forever. I know that when I'm in the right mindset I can perform well (well enough at least) but when I tilt I literally can't play the game, and I tilt immensely as soon as I screw up anything. Then we lose the game, I feel like it's all my fault that we lost, and I get scared to play more because I know I'll just get flamed by everyone.

    I play like I have to prove I'm decent. I don't play to have fun.

    Has anyone been in this position before? I hear some people call themselves garbage because they can't get out of gold. I feel like I'm worse than that because I can't even get into gold. How can I stop hating myself every time I make a mistake? Again sorry if this seems like a shitpost or I look like I want attention. I really just want to improve (and get out of bronze.)

    This is def a long read so tl;dr I want to get better but I have really low self esteem and I beat myself up relentlessly at the first sign of trouble.

    submitted by /u/bo1bo1
    [link] [comments]

    Early Rift, Mid Tower or Dragon as ADC?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Hi friends, im studying ADC role and theres something a lot of different info regard what to do after taking or losting the first turret.

    What i want to know is, should i go to mid and pressure? Should i stay bot and help drag? Or should i go to top side and help with Rift? If rift and drag are up at the same time, whats the most important? Whats the ideal choice here?

    submitted by /u/SuzanoEbok444
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know if I'll win trades?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:59 AM PST

    I feel like I'm missing something super simple.

    I never know when I'm actually going to win a trade or fight. Sometimes I go in and I melt people, other times I go and they just don't die. Conversely I will also see THEM go in on me when it clearly looks like I have an advantage (more health, higher level, etc) but then I still lose hard.

    How much do I need to know before I decide to trade/all-in someone? I'm talking about things I can identify quickly in the heat of the game.

    submitted by /u/petahbread256
    [link] [comments]

    Edge of Night/Banshees should not restart its CD when a shield absorbs all damage

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:31 AM PST

    You don't get credit for a kill if the enemy blocked your damage with a shield. The same way EoN and Banshees should be treated. That way you can use shields (malphite passive, riven E, eclipse passive etc) to block the damage of poke abilities without having the spellshield CD restart.

    "CD is restarted when taking damage from a champion" (that is what I'm talking about, not the spellshield itself just its cooldown)

    submitted by /u/Yasuicide
    [link] [comments]

    How do I have more KP / map presence after laning phase?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Hello. I'm a D2 top laner and I've been noticing a bad pattern in my games but don't know how to fix it. I'm an irelia main so I usually win lane and get some sort of early lead. However, I apparently just don't have any map presence during the game and I'm always in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm never there for the fights that happen (excluding the fights for objectives) because I'm usually in side lane catching a wave. Obviously when I have tp up I tp to fights but if I don't have tp I miss them. By the end of the game I would literally have the least damage and kp on my team (even less than the support) but the highest cs and a good kd. So to try and fix this I tried grouping with my team a ton in my recent games but this didn't fix anything. We would all just be sharing xp and I eventually went back to side lane, only to miss another fight. I watch streamers like TFBlade and Drututt and they always find good fights throughout the game while also side laning a good bit but in my games I'm never able to find those opportunities. So can someone give me advice on how to know when a fight is about to happen or when a good time to force a fight is besides around objective timers.

    submitted by /u/MyNanIsPeterPan
    [link] [comments]

    Is moonstone hidden op overshadowed by manadate popularity?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:55 PM PST

    So I just played a casual aram with nami and decided to try moonstone instead of mandate, cuz why not. This item healed about 18k in 28 mins game. So I went into a normal and tried it on support brand, healed about 8k by the end (fairly short game).

    Then I got my friend to try double moonstone bot, we went brand APC + swain supp. When he first finished the item on brand, the very next skrimish it healed me 550. The 2v2 became impossible to lose once we both had it. By the end of the game, both of us had about 10k ally healing, in a sub 30 mins, albeit kill heavy game. So what's the deal with moonstone, is nobody building it just because the spotlight is on mandate now? Going by the numbers it produces, it seems very good.

    submitted by /u/aamgdp
    [link] [comments]

    Varus without runaan's? / varus builds

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:18 PM PST

    What do you think is the best build for varus in 10.24?
    so far i've tried:

    1) On hit ( krakenslayer - tbork - runaan - guinsoo / berserker // lethal tempo )

    2) Crit ( galeforce - pd - runaan - ie / berserker // lethal tempo )

    3) Lethality ( eclipse - collector - edge of night - youmuus / berserker // comet )

    4) AP ( nashor - luden's - horizon focus - rabadon / sorcerer // hail of blades )

    i got the best result with the ap build but it really lacks the runaan to be able to detonate 3 blight stacks using only 1 auto for a quick burst / cd reset. On the other hand the crit / on hit builds don't feel great and i think a lot of adc's can outdamage him on late while also having a better early game, it's like a worse version of ashe.

    Will it be a good idea to try something like nashor - runaans - luden's / berserker // lethal tempo? maybe a guinsoo?

    submitted by /u/Bug_Next
    [link] [comments]

    What to do after laning as TOP?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Im playing a lot of top recently, but i keep myself kinda lost after o win or lose Top Lane.

    Like, i know i should help and get Rift, but if i get the Tower, what should i do? Keep pressuring top? Go to bot and swap?

    And if i lost, should i just farm at T2? Should i roam and fight?

    I play mostly with Kayle, Jarvan, Garen and Rengar at top and im gold 3 with like 50% win ratio.

    submitted by /u/SuzanoEbok444
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone interested to give a hardstuck gold some advice on at least how to reach platinum?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:24 PM PST

    I've been actively playing league since season 8, and even by tryharding and giving my best in every single match I've never been able to leave gold elo. I've been training in this pre-season to improve next year, so any tips on what should I do are accepted.

    Here is my OPGG, but beware that I've been playing mostly Aram and normals recently. Switch to the ''ranked'' tab. https://br.op.gg/summoner/userName=Soneca%20J

    My wasted on lol: https://wol.gg/stats/br/sonecaj/

    What I normally do and know is:

    - Play with many different types of champions of all roles. I dislike duelists and assassins, and I tend to stick with utility, good for team fights, scaling types of champions. Playing with a single type of champion or playing only in a single role bores me.

    - I try not to die early. If I'm scared that I'm gonna feed, I just stick under tower, even if that means I'll lose a lot of farm.

    - I constantly watch pro tournaments and try to learn from them.

    - I've already seen tutorial videos on how to wave manage. I know how and when to fast push to punish the enemy. I know how to slow push to create pressure. I know how to freeze to deny farm or stay safe.

    - I try hard in every single ranked match. When I'm not feeling well, I'll go play aram or another game

    - I read every patch note and I'm always searching up champions that are currently meta.

    - When I see someone in my team is toxic, I mute it. I don't like muting all because I believe some people might give good plans and tips on the chat.

    - When laning phase ends, I don't know if I should farm or stick with my teammates. I get tremendous difficulty to farm in mid/late game, especially when playing ADC.

    - I tend to never FF. I believe there's a turnaround in all games, especially here in low elo. there are some exceptions tho

    submitted by /u/Haubrick
    [link] [comments]

    How can I learn how well different champions scale?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:46 AM PST

    I started playing League around 5 months ago. I had no experience whatsoever with MOBAs or PC Gaming, so the learning curve has been pretty immense. I have a handle on the basic game concepts and have a conception of the different champions that exist, but am still trying to learn what each champion "does." The best way for me to learn and retain this information has been to play practice tool games with different champs so that I can personally feel out what the different abilities, passives, and runes do. My hope is that this will also curtail my nasty habit of one-tricking Garen.

    The problem with this is that it doesn't give me any real insight into how well a champion scales. Playing a few games as Illaoi made me better at that matchup because I know that fighting around tentacles and getting hit by E are great ways to die. However, I don't know whether I should be trying to take fights in the early game or late game. It's difficult to improve my macro without knowing the points in the game in which I have a champion advantage, and I'm not sure how to move beyond the generic knowledge that everyone powerspikes at levels 2 and 6.

    I'm able to pick up some of the more obvious champions through experience or watching pro play (Pantheon and Renekton are early-game champs, Kayle/Veigar/Ezreal hyperscale), but what about the 100+ others? I use Blitz and the pre-game blurbs are helpful, but a) pretty tough for me to internalize long-term, b) I'm often more focused on trying to learn what the hell a "Rumble" is and what abilities he has and c) I'd like if there was a way to learn it that isn't so piece-by-piece, especially when I should theoretically be thinking about the power trajectory of all 10 champions in the game to macro effectively.

    Is there a good solution here besides playing the game for a few hundred more hours?

    submitted by /u/thickOtis
    [link] [comments]

    What is your go to strategy for cs'ing when 2+ creeps will be dying at the same time?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:42 AM PST

    As the title says, however, I'm looking for responses in regards to champs who can auto-attack only. No aa resets no aoe abilities etc.

    I always seem to focus the wrong one or I misjudge how much damage I need to do to make it so my next aa is up before the other dies.

    So what I've got so far is:

    -Focus the minion taking more damage first (this serves to widen the health gap and by you more time to get to 2nd creep). If safe path to 2nd minion between aa's so you're closer.

    -Prioritize higher gold value minion if you can't get them both.

    -Caster vs. melee - caster has smaller health pool so even if it looks like they're dying as fast. Caster will take fewer aa's to kill it.

    submitted by /u/Czar_Petar
    [link] [comments]

    If you could give a silver player one small piece of advice to climb, what would it be?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:29 PM PST

    I'm not sure how many high elo players browse this subreddit but those above silver, what is ONE small piece of advice you would give to all silver players to help climb. Nothing elaborate or fancy. Sometimes it's hard to focus on a lot of details so I want to emphasize the ONE piece of small advice. I'm hard stuck silver 3 after coming back to league from season 4 so I hope this advice can help me and any fellow silver players on the rift.

    submitted by /u/OverpoweredBush
    [link] [comments]

    Im a D3/D2 player (adc/mid) that wants to get master tier

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:22 PM PST

    What tutorials should i watch, what streamers should i watch (preferably ones who have saved streams, so i can watch them as much as possible) what tutorials to read, what websites have the best builds (currently using mobafire). Every tip is valuable, im playing vayne/kog/ezreal/veigar. i will try to find lulu or a duo to make it easier but its not granted, if you know something that helped you climb (other than just finding out by yourself by playing) let me know.

    submitted by /u/CRIMSONPRINCE27
    [link] [comments]

    How do i deal with Evelynn?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Basically title, whatever i do i find myself absolutely infuriated by the fact that the champ has one of the most unfair and unfun kits, i don't really want to rant about evelynn because its pointless, im just looking for some tips as to how deal with her.

    submitted by /u/_-original_name-_
    [link] [comments]

    What am I supposed to do when my team fights while we’re down?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:53 PM PST

    As the title says, I'm wondering what I'm supposed to do when our team is at a severe disadvantage, but still decides to go for fights we won't win. Be it we're already 2 dead, they have a gold or item lead or simply because I know we won't be able to get the kills. I'm an ADC player and I just don't know what to do when I'm weak and my team just runs into a fight flag high. Am I supposed to go in with them? A lot of times I positioned to farm safetly to at least try and catch up, and then someone jumps into 3 of our enemies and dies before I can even walk over there. And then the spam and chat abuse begins.

    The way I see it, I can either !-ping them to show I wont follow and stand back, but still try and help them escape, but ultimately leave them if I have to OR I can jump in and give the enemy team 2 kills for the price of one. I just don't want to make my team tilt because I won't take fights we can't win. Of course if there's an important objective I'll go for it but a lot of times it's just random fights that lead to nothing. Is there a secret golden rule I don't know about?

    submitted by /u/EpicKoala
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with that comps?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Hello, dear r/summonerschool ! Usually i play ARAM and there there is a situation to which I cannot adapt: When playing as ADC or some squishy champions, there are cases when the enemy has a tanky initiator and some long-range champions. In teamfight, I can't get to their carry, because the enemy Leona\Nautilusis etc moving towards me like a train. Attack him is like a waste of time, i can't kill him faster than they killing me and also i'm no so mobile to run away (like all my team do). Can you give me some tips.. How to deal with that?

    submitted by /u/Taigoz
    [link] [comments]

    Some advice desired.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I like to play AP Malphite. Sometimes it's hard to decide if I need to peel, dive their backline or just backoff. I'd like some advice for the situation in the video.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Aq7Cw2-q0&feature=youtu.be

    In the beginning I was going to try and flank. But then Jhin ulted and I turned around. After Ziggs ulted the enemy backline was pretty low. I could have tried for Flash+R on Jhin. But I wasn't sure about the ult range and damage because he got a Karma shield. In my opinion it wouldn't be worth to ult poppy when she was going for our Ori. Jhin had a Karma shield before I ulted him. I think he would have if he had not gotten a lvl up. Could i have done anything better from a tactical point of view?

    Elo is Silver/Gold and my profile is https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/summoner/euw/L%CE%BFrd+LMAA

    submitted by /u/zipperlein
    [link] [comments]

    How can i have bigger impact on the game as a support?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:30 AM PST

    Im a 407k Soraka main and im hardstuck silver 4 i know im doing something wrong but its not with the vision cuz im warding pretty good and using my skills properly but for some reason i always fucc up my promo and cant climb out of silver i need some advice

    My summoner name is AmygdalalaJozsef

    submitted by /u/The_Gas_Mask_guy
    [link] [comments]

    Mentoring Thread: Patch 10.24

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:42 AM PST

    Please do not reply directly to the thread.

    Coaches: reply to the regional comments with the application format below.

    Students: contact coaches (PM/reply) before adding them in-game.



    Respect our Golden Rule. If you find that certain teachers/students are disrespectful, send us a message here.

    For all the previous weeks: https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool/wiki/archives


    Format for replies|Only Teachers should directly reply to the distinguished comments

    :--:|:--: Copy paste this and fill it up in your responses.

    Teacher:

    Summoner Name:

    **League / Division**: **Areas of expertise**: **Champions**: **Languages Spoken**: **Duration of Mentoring**: **Preferred Methods**: **Other Info**: 

    Previous Week Threads: Click here to see results


    General Guidelines for Students

    • You will be making the first contact by sending a PM or replying to the mentor of your choice.

    • Come prepared. What do you want to take away from this? Is there anything the mentors can review?

    • Know your issues: In which areas do you struggle?

    • You must understand that getting better is all about yourself. Bring your best attitude.

    • Be motivated. The results are proportional to the amount of effort you put in practice.

    • Mentors are here to assist and help you with the difficulties you encounter. This is not a way to find high elo Duo Queue partners.


    General Guidelines for Mentors

    • You will accept players of your choice as students upon receiving their messages. The responsibility to make further contact and set up times falls on you.

    • Be clear as to what you want to do for your student(s) in your description: Review replays, lane together in normals, experiment and practice in custom games, simply answer questions/discuss, etc.

    • Try to organize your sessions by having specific themes. You do not want to overburden someone with too much information at once.

    • Give yourself discussion prompts to avoid losing your trail of thought. Slow down, clarify your opinions and make sure the student understands.

    • It is important to always promote a positive attitude and mentality towards playing and improving.


    Tools

    submitted by /u/furiousRaMPaGe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment