• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    League of Legends I did penta before first minute on Aram

    League of Legends I did penta before first minute on Aram


    I did penta before first minute on Aram

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:40 PM PST

    going through an old folder i found probably my best outplay ever

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:39 AM PST

    Glacial Augment should get reworked/replaced

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:51 AM PST

    With Hextech GLP and Twin Shadows gone this rune has mostly lost it's place, there are a ton of great ideas for Inspiration keystones that can replace this rune. An occasional slow on your autos doesn't fit the "Creative tools and rule bending" theme.

    submitted by /u/feintfiend_
    [link] [comments]

    Getting executed at 1859HP is not fun, correct me if I'm wrong.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:18 AM PST

    Feels so satisfying every time I predict an Ezreal E

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Yorick QoL change: Make the Maiden ignore unit collision. She gets stuck on creeps far too often and it means she's taking A LOT of random tower hits.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:06 AM PST

    As we've seen in many different posts on Reddit, Yorick is quite a buggy mess atm. I'm pretty sure Riot is looking into it due to the all the outrage, so I think it's time to discuss some other grievances with his kit.

    Yorick is obviously extremely reliant on his Maiden to do anything. He's like twice as good with her there, so it's so important that you keep her alive. Any good Yorick player knows when to back off so the Maiden doesn't take too much tower damage.

    However, the issue becomes that the Maiden often just gets stuck in creeps and moves in very unintuitive ways around the lane. Often I've seen her take like 3 extra tower hits than I planned just because she fucked around. I think the best solution would be for her to ignore unit collision. It wouldn't really matter that much in any other scenario as she always follows Yorick around, but it would just give the Yorick player more control of his kit, which I think he sorely needs.

    A lot of people say that Maiden is targeted by towers too quickly, but I think he would be too strong if this was changed.

    submitted by /u/Jozoz
    [link] [comments]

    Cool EUW Solo-q Play. I thought it was pretty well coordinated too(or just lucky?). Diamond 4 game

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Old footage showing my greatest success and my greatest failure

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Perkz says goodbye to G2 and Europe.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    The most satisfying Piercing Light you've ever seen

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Protobelt has nice range!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:50 PM PST

    Rell's TF peeling is actually insane.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Despite her clear weaknesses, clunky awkward kit and being severely understatted, I feel like her presence when reacting to group engages is one if not the best in the game right now.

    A lot of people have been undermining her ability to peel stating that Braum and Alistar can just do that better in every way, but with a pull that can cover most gaps in the jungle, a knockup that covers twice the radius of Alistar's, and a stun that's always linked to your ADC for safety in case someone manages to slip past you, Rell feels like the answer to bum-rushes that this game always needed.

    She's ridiculously squishy in her current state and her laning phase is pitiful, but her ability to create a CC barrier that enemies are unable to get past in teamfights is probably unmatched by any other Support in the game right now. It's been highly believed that she proves no actual purpose in the game right now and is just a worse Leona, but I personally think her potential still needs to be unlocked in the next few months, and that her specialization in stopping rushes is already pretty set in stone.

    submitted by /u/Querccias
    [link] [comments]

    A Faker x Tyler1 love story. Faker calls Tyler1 on stream.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Drawing all champs day 98 - Riven

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Drawing all champs day 98 - Riven

    Hey do you know why Riven's sword is broken?

    Because the blade reflects it's user.

    I don't play toplane but when I do I always ban Riven and only Riven.

    https://preview.redd.it/32md2jvrhz661.png?width=3775&format=png&auto=webp&s=c4faa20252ed4c5d715c18d4aed20fef04001bd9

    submitted by /u/MrKisiel
    [link] [comments]

    [SELF] Sett The Boss Christmas Skin. I love a lot this character and I created this original skin by myself also being inspired by some Sett concept arts and I'm really curious to know what You think about it. The photographer is DC Photocosplay. I hope You'll Like them :)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Outplaying with Varus feels so good.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:05 AM PST

    "Death should never be quick. It should be an opera."

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:38 AM PST

    Art commission for my teams Clash victory!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:21 PM PST

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/19TasBlQteb6WBvt80BtYS8FMK668gBZq/view?usp=drivesdk

    First off, huge thanks to JP Perez for this piece, check out more of his stuff he does on his instagram here.

    In honor of winning our clash tournament awhile back, I had a commission done of us training together before we head on the rift. Me and my friends have been playing together for a few years now, and after more defeats than I care to admit, we pulled out a tournament victory.

    In this piece, I really wanted the personalities of us, the players, captured in the champs we play. I'll give a little backstory for those interested, to give some context of what's going on in the picture. Will include a TLDR at the end.

    First up, Yasuo is kind of our unofficial leader. (He created our team name, Wind Man Bad) He's the highest elo, and most vocal player with many strategies to share so that's how he kinda ended up at his spot. Hes usually always trying to teach us something and comes up with a plan before going into our Clash games, but can get just a little frustrated when we dont always listen. Always tried for the outplay, and very much a Yasuo main.

    Then we have Ornn. He probably talks the least out of all us and is down for just about anything. He plays just about every champion, and is usually just straight chillin. He ends up rounding out our team comp in champ select which means he gets put on Ornn duty often. Very much top laner vibes.

    I am the Vi. Usually we have some elegant plan going into the beginnings of each game, but by the first few minutes, I'm always looking to gank top. I used to be a top laner, so I totally understand how frustrating it is to have someone always in your lane like that. So I camp as much as I can >:) This is usually the biggest conflict in comms cuz usually the conversation with me and my support goes something like this

    "Hey bot's a free gank"

    "...."

    "Why are you pathing topside"

    "Please help bot hahaha"

    "Hey, I'm ganking top, I'll be there in like 10 seconds get ready"

    "......or you can come bot hahaha"

    I like to think it works out in the end, but it always makes for interesting games at least. I'm also always down to fight doesnt matter if I'm 10/0 or 0/10.

    Then we have Janna. You already heard a little about him, but he's the support main through and through, always looking to help anywhere on the map he can, coordinating 3 man mid Ganks, roaming top. I do think some of that stems from the accepted defeat I dont come down there often, so he leaves to go help other lanes. Also makes the weirdest jokes in the group.

    And lastly Ezreal. She's usually the most aggressive player, just this clash she E'd forward into 5 enemy champions by herself. Told us she was "feeling herself". This conflicts sometimes with being left alone while the support roams but, we make it work. She is always very uh, interested, in particular certain champions releases, and regularly mentions she was an OG Seraphine simp. I'll always remember when she died in lane cuz apperently she was distracted by looking at fanart. Definetly sometimes does the ADC thing where the they think the game revolves around them, but still, that's usually because she DOES perform when it's her time to shine.

    TLDR: Classic Yasuo main, Straight chillin top layer, jungler who forgets about half the map, support mad at said jungler, and adc uh, female admirer.

    I absolutely love when Clash comes around so I get to tryhard with all my friends. We put in a lot of time trying out comps, and building synergy with each other, I'm happy we finally got a W, but I'm even more happy I have such great friends to play with.

    Even if I still won't gank bot for them. :)

    Once again huge shout out to JP Perez for doing this piece, he absolutely killed it.

    submitted by /u/Another_Red_Shirt
    [link] [comments]

    Duskblade giving true invisibility on kills is toxic for the game and needs removed.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:32 PM PST

    It's the ultimate snowball item. Its extremely unfun to play against and not interactive at all to have to deal with a fed khazix or master yi abusing the invisibility passive on kills. It is yet another example of Riot introducing a mechanic that is fun to play with, but is hair yanking to play against.

    E: I am not claiming that the item is superior to others, my argument is that it is very annoying to deal with. It's akin to handing everyone a free akali shroud or shaco q. For the low elo argument, the most common build on Master Yi in D2+ is Duskblade into Collector

    submitted by /u/BGsenpai
    [link] [comments]

    League of Legends 2020 Rewind

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Goredrinker on olaf is really balanced, grevious wounds is also really usefull

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Just took a group photo with the enemy team in ARAM due to an Anivia Egg bug

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:46 AM PST

    So I just played an ARAM (I'm the Twitch) with a couple of friends and we encountered a pretty hilarious bug. Our Anivia died to the enemy team's Qiyana with Collector and left an invulnerable Anivia egg in her place. When we left clicked on the egg, it showed the old Anivia splash art and around 500 hp. The enemy team could attack it but it would not take any damage but would have animations of it getting attacked.

    The funny part is that since the egg was targetable but unkillable, the enemy minions were aggro'd on it and we could stack minions around it.

    We decided, with the power of teamwork from both sides, to use Qiyana ult and Anivia wall to push the egg all the way into the enemy fountain so that we could take a group selfie inside the enemy base.

    Here are the photos

    https://gyazo.com/a09acb9d5bdda509bc80e25eaed07267

    https://imgur.com/a/uCBE3XG

    If people are interested, I can also record a video of the debacle.

    submitted by /u/HiImFranklin
    [link] [comments]

    [Fan Art] K/DA Evelynn Fan Art

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:20 AM PST

    [Fan Art] K/DA Evelynn Fan Art

    Hello! I do character art and I here's my K/DA All out Evelynn fan art!
    Started using her (First time) when Pop stars was released and ever since she became my jungle main. <3

    Hope you guys like my artwork! And Happy Holidays everyone!

    https://www.instagram.com/braddsimon.art/

    https://www.artstation.com/braddmaesa

    https://preview.redd.it/zz166kwjtx661.png?width=2550&format=png&auto=webp&s=de1b5e223099dcbffb4dabf584f6766007985af6

    submitted by /u/BraddMaesa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment