• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    League of Legends My most Satisfying Sion play yet

    League of Legends My most Satisfying Sion play yet


    My most Satisfying Sion play yet

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Gold Medal in Esports for Asian Games in 2022 will grant military exemption for Korean players. Which could mean changes for Koreans in LPL.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Source: https://www.techm.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=78748

    Considering there is military exemption on the line and during the trial run, KR only picked players that were in LCK, this could mean that some of the high profile Korean players might come back to LCK to get a spot on the national team.

    submitted by /u/KoreanExplanation
    [link] [comments]

    Removing inter-division promos is one of the best changes Riot has ever made to ranked.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:28 AM PST

    As someone who spends most of their time in plat, going up and down between plat 1-4 for the past few years, two things always made playing ranked very frustrating. One was sitting at 0 lp worried when you were going to demote. Two was getting to 100 lp and having to play a best of 3 to promote. I'm honestly not even upset when I drop below 0 lp and derank, because there's no anxiety tied to it. I know exactly when I will drop a rank and I know I can easily jump back up smoothly.

    I don't think I'm alone in saying I think Riot should really consider looking at some of the old core features of the games similar to inter-divisional promos and think about how they impact the player experience. This is something they took years to do, but I'm willing to bet in the near future we're going to wonder how we put up with dealing with these promotional series so often in the first place.

    submitted by /u/SuperStudMufin
    [link] [comments]

    Hoodie Ornn. Ornn wit da Hoodie on em

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Hoodie Ornn. Ornn wit da Hoodie on em

    I've recently gotten in to digital art and in order to practice, I've been trying to create anything that comes to mind! Last night my friend said Ornn would look better with a hoodie, so I gave him one. :)

    Hoodie Ornn

    submitted by /u/WhiteDrippySpaff
    [link] [comments]

    I promise I will never BM again

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:36 AM PST

    I outsmarted them with my stupidity

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:50 AM PST

    After Years of practicing Riven, I MADE IT WORK ONCE AGAIN

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Best 1vs1 montage 2020 - part2

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:47 AM PST

    Guys, if your family celebrate Christmas remember to take a break from league and spend some time with them

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Christmas is an important time of the year for many households. Especially Christmas this year. I am not saying you shouldn't play league at all but remember to spend that time with someone close to you, take those 15 minutes to call a relative or video call your grandparents.

    League will still be around for many years to come.

    Have a Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings for those who don't celebrate Christmas!

    submitted by /u/sypheriashiftz
    [link] [comments]

    I got hit by 3 crits in a row by a 20% crit sion

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:41 AM PST

    Le Blanc Mistletoe Skin [MarthCosplay&Art]

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Le Blanc Mistletoe Skin [MarthCosplay&Art]

    https://preview.redd.it/6uuia82m15761.jpg?width=1024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4052af950bffd2f336cef9953166203d3a05c350

    https://preview.redd.it/voctzc5d35761.jpg?width=1024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=74ca02ce5ff48d7993d0650820498a8a9674512d

    Hi, I'm Marth and I played LoL from the years. Le Blanc is one of my favorite champions from League of Legends, so I decided do a cosplay of her. Hope you like it because I'm going to do more skin versions of Le Blanc. Merry Xmas!

    submitted by /u/MarthCosplayArt
    [link] [comments]

    I received Pyke's harpoon as a christmas gift from my gf ^^ This is for sure the best thing i could asked for as a Pyke main...

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:22 PM PST

    I received Pyke's harpoon as a christmas gift from my gf ^^ This is for sure the best thing i could asked for as a Pyke main...

    She spent a lot of her time to made me happy, despite of her having so little free time, because of her being a student and simultaneously working. For sure this is the best gift I've ever recived just beacause of it. I wanted to share this here, to show you how talented she is.

    Just look at this masterpiece...

    https://preview.redd.it/5o24w6ql49761.jpg?width=2992&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d2cc0ffb1a29dc9ae10ea4ca1ca5f17de3448aa1

    submitted by /u/Gabijd_art
    [link] [comments]

    The story of Ghost: Ghost talks about the moment he won 2020 Worlds, reviews his difficult 6-year career that led to worlds trophy, Damwon's miracle year: "I was so full of joy, the moment I won worlds, right? It was just so much fun. Getting to play with my "friends", growing up together."

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Nemesis may have signed with a new Team

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:28 AM PST

    Nemesis just posted THIS suggesting he may have signed with a new team for the *upcoming split. Right now on twitter he only follows a few players and FNC, but alongside them there is the Owner and CEO of Vitality.

    So, let's do what reddit does best and speculate on where he's going, shall we?

    submitted by /u/Pyanez11
    [link] [comments]

    This Poro wishes you all Merry Christmas!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Nexus Blitz players are a different breed.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:45 PM PST

    promisq on returning to the LEC in 2021 "I have a lot to prove this year" and what his time away from an LEC starting roster taught him: "The G2 scrim era was super useful for me, and I feel like I evolved a lot as a player back then. So I am really excited to show a different promisq to the world."

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:55 AM PST

    Nemesis demonstrating the power of the jungle role to a fellow midlaner

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Just received this amazing Christmas gift from my boyfriend!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Just received this amazing Christmas gift from my boyfriend!

    I may be a support main, but Jhin will always be my favorite champion. It was a surprise since I never expected him to buy me something like this, but I love it, it's so beautifully made. Hope you're enjoying the holidays!

    Jhin, The Virtuoso

    submitted by /u/DM-MEdogpics
    [link] [comments]

    For all Kayn haters here, here is an old clip of me onecomboing a blue Kayn with AP Sona.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:35 AM PST

    Just looked through my highlights folder, and found this gem. Figured I'd share with you guys. Since sub-15 seconds videos need to be combined with a bit of text, I am just gonna explain what the hell just happened there. Basically, Electrocute + Lich Bane + Old Protobelt (I was playing Sona midlane, do not question the Protobelt, it was for waveclear mostly) on Sona slapped way harder than they should have. I can promise you that that Kayn was malding.

    Also merry Christmas ya'll

    Kayn tasting his own medicine

    submitted by /u/WahtAmDoingHere
    [link] [comments]

    Hugging one another because we are scared of cats

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:33 PM PST

    TIL: You can complete tear by speeding your minions with Orianna's w

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:05 AM PST

    A week in and I think I'm already ready to go pro

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment