• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    League of Legends Monday Megathread! Ask questions and share knowledge; newcomer questions encouraged!

    League of Legends Monday Megathread! Ask questions and share knowledge; newcomer questions encouraged!


    Monday Megathread! Ask questions and share knowledge; newcomer questions encouraged!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:33 PM PST

    Welcome to the latest Monday Megathread, where you the community get to ask your questions and share your knowledge.

    Need help against a certain champion? Unsure how and where to ward? Looking to improve your csing? This is the place to ask. This weekly thread is a place for new players to ask questions and get help/advice from more experienced players. So, don't hold back, get your game related questions ready and post away, and hopefully someone can answer them!

    Previous threads


    If you wish to just view top level comments (ie questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.

    Looking to chat with people live? Come check out our discord channel here! We also have the channel #new-player-help if you want to ask questions there.

    If you are willing to learn, /r/SummonerSchool and its respective discord are always willing to teach.


    Basic Mechanics explanation in our Wiki

    New Player Guide by /u/The-All-Tomato

    Riot's New Player Guide

    LolEsports New Viewer Guide

    Other:

    Please sort this post by new, so that you can see the newer, unanswered questions.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Best dragon steal i ever done, and survived.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:25 AM PST

    Immovable wall meets an immovable wall

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:29 AM PST

    I've heard that there are some minion pathing issues, but man this is whack.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:51 AM PST

    This year’s Christmas had less atmosphere because of no Snowdown event in League

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:58 PM PST

    I don't know if it's just me or what, I don't play many games or attend many communities either, but in the recent years the Snowdown event from League made me feel more the Christmas atmosphere (I don't have a family who like giving parties, making gifts or eating with relatives). League of Legends, since 2015, gave me that festivity feeling which I have never really experienced.

    This year Riot decided it was better to do the Night & Dawn event, which is not bad, but I'm sad because it took the spot of the Snowdown skins, and we got no Snowy Rift :(

    I heard some Rioters saying the sales of skins were terrible in Snowdown 2018 and they wanted to try something else... well choosing Dr. Mundo, Soraka, Twitch and Master Yi where only Yi is really a safe choice for sales, doesn't guarantee a good sales prospect.

    If for the next year we'll have something like Santa Ornn + 3 popular champions, you'll see sales will be fine.

    But please don't give up on Snowdown!

    submitted by /u/yukine95
    [link] [comments]

    Illaoi missing an unmissable spell

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:12 PM PST

    My True Damage Akali cosplay

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:50 PM PST

    My True Damage Akali cosplay

    Here's my true damage Akali cosplay. It took me a good while to make the wig. Was my first time creating a ponytail wig out of 2 wigs. I followed Kinpatsu's tutorial which helped tons.

    I hope you like the cosplay!

    Twitter/Instagram: @ WanderlustLuca

    https://preview.redd.it/u2te4fjrtn741.jpg?width=2052&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cd1f12f4a2af3cce59ca7f0821757031a4457850

    https://preview.redd.it/5kycnelstn741.jpg?width=2062&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=90d2e529c5476820c5e4a6861e509f2178968df4

    submitted by /u/Wanderlustluca
    [link] [comments]

    Two flashes to block a caitlyn ult, both flashes going over the projectile

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:16 AM PST

    I see your flashy Lee drag steal and raise you my shitty one

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:36 PM PST

    I made a High Noon Senna Splashart!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:16 AM PST

    I'm back and I made high noon senna from concept to splash this time. Big learning curve and I struggled with this one quite a bit, but I'm proud of myself for finishing it and honestly I quite like it :) Splash: https://twitter.com/oriaart_/status/1211008303481835520?s=21

    Concept:

    https://twitter.com/oriaart_/status/1187477332312776704?s=21

    Hope you enjoy :) have a nice day

    submitted by /u/goldenchibi
    [link] [comments]

    Love the pressure of league and how much it is like sports.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:38 PM PST

    Does anyone else love league because it reminds them of playing sports?

    So I have been an athlete my whole life. I love competing and played soccer, baseball, golf, tennis, track and football(all the way to college).
    But since I got out of school it's a lot harder to get those competitive juices going. I see so many people post about being scared to play or having ranked anxiety because things could go wrong but I freaking love the pressure you can feel from it. I absolutely loved the feeling of people watching me play sports so this is like that for me. I even tried stream just to get more of that(failed lol). But yea. Even down to the team play, have different positions strategy and being able to watch pros. It mirrors traditional sports so well and I feel that's the biggest reason for my love of this game. Just wanted to see if anyone else feels it!

    TLDR: This game makes me feel like I'm competing in live sports again and people complain of ranked anxiety but I LOVE the pressure!

    submitted by /u/Threepak5
    [link] [comments]

    Practice tool could be so much more than it is.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:18 AM PST

    Tl;Dr: make atleast all champions available in practice tool!

    I just wanted to do some testing on a champion i played against in the last game because i wanted to see why the hit-indicator seemed so far off.

    The thing is i couldn't test it since i do not own that champion. I personally do not know what harm it does to riot for them to unlock all champions for practice tool. Especially since you can get unowned champions in ARAM.

    You can argue that it's for testing what your champion of choice is able to do, but i believe it's also very educational to learn what champions you face against are able to do too.

    I'd also really like to see an option to enable visuals for hitboxes like scripts do. I mean you can guess a lot of stuff by testing it with dummies, but it feels way easier to see an actual range for things like the Nautilus ult knockup when it travels around you.

    A big benefit would also be the possibility to invite players into you practice tool lobby ( i see you /u/Vandirilol) . This would enable testing spell interaction and combos for various players at once.

    submitted by /u/guthiix
    [link] [comments]

    [Fan Art] I drew Xayah and Rakan cuddling <3

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:55 PM PST

    [Fan Art] I drew Xayah and Rakan cuddling <3

    Hi everyone!

    Here's a Christmas digital painting of Xayah & Rakan snuggling by the fireplace. Stay warm and have a wonderful rest of the year!! <3

    If you'd like to see more art, support me, suggest art ideas, etc. Leave a comment/dm and check out my Instagram:

    @ kyullama

    Xayah & Rakan

    submitted by /u/Kyullama
    [link] [comments]

    10 year anniversary of SirchEz

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:37 PM PST

    Jankos Baiting

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:52 AM PST

    9 Years & Thousands Of Hours Later... I've Finally Got To Gold!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:33 AM PST

    9 Years & Thousands Of Hours Later... I've Finally Got To Gold!

    After playing for just shy of 9 years, thousands and thousands of hours, fun with friends and tryharding without luck, I've finally got to my first gold ranked!

    A lot of people complaining here about Gold still being Silver of yesteryear etc, but this isn't a "look at me I'm now better than all of you" this is my self reaching a milestone I've had for years, I know it's an empty milestone but for atleast 2 years I've actually tried at this game to consciously improve and have finally got to where I aimed for. I play once or twice a day once I get home from work and try to improve and learn something each day! I'm proud for myself and know this is nothing to truly write home about, either way - thank you for all the kind words, hopefully when the reset comes I won't be far off and I can aim for Plat this coming year!

    Myself and my brother started playing around a similar time and have recently been trying to climb together, he would ADC and I would play support where I feel I am best, however we was finding it hard to carry games from botlane in the current meta, so we recently swapped to top/jung, this allowed me to "relearn" the game and focus on game mechanics, we found a lot of success and we've now both climbed to gold this season!

    https://preview.redd.it/rjl2ozwafk741.png?width=576&format=png&auto=webp&s=c8f22cf9f981d811828f814552d147c7dfa3e385

    submitted by /u/Bondables
    [link] [comments]

    5 man Qiyana ult into a health pack on Poro King

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:48 PM PST

    When your team is behind but you manage to get elder drake

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:31 PM PST

    Miss Fortune discovers wormhole travel

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    EDward Gaming vs Royal Never Give Up / Demacia Cup 2019 - Finals / Post-Match Discussion

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:28 AM PST

    No thread today either ? If an official one pops up I'll delete this one.

    EDG 1-3 RNG

    MVPs: XiaoXiang, Xiaohu, Xiaohu, XiaoLongBao.

    Great series overall, XiaoLongBao sure is an insane lad.

    submitted by /u/Azertherion
    [link] [comments]

    DragonX vs. SPEAR GAMING / KeSPA Cup 2019 - Round of 8 / Post-Match Discussion

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:37 AM PST

    KESPA CUP 2019

    Official page | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Eventvods.com | New to LoL


    Spear Gaming 0-2 DragonX

    SPG | Leaguepedia | Facebook
    DRX | Leaguepedia | Liquipedia | Twitter


    MATCH 1: SPG vs. DRX

    Winner: DragonX in 35m | Player of the Game: Chovy

    Match History | Game Breakdown

    Bans 1 Bans 2 G K T D/B
    SPG leblanc irelia miss fortune tahmkench thresh 60.1k 15 3 O1 I3 M4 M5
    DRX aatrox lucian akali pyke xayah 68.6k 17 9 H2 E6 B7
    SPG 15-17-34 vs 17-15-41 DRX
    destroy mordekaiser 2 1-3-10 TOP 6-2-5 4 fiora Doran
    Winter reksai 2 7-2-5 JNG 0-4-9 1 lee sin Pyosik
    Chasy syndra 1 3-3-8 MID 4-1-10 2 ornn Chovy
    Jaguar kaisa 3 4-4-5 BOT 5-4-4 1 varus Deft
    Asper blitzcrank 3 0-5-6 SUP 2-4-13 3 braum Keria

    MATCH 2: DRX vs. SPG

    Winner: DragonX in 27m | Player of the Game: Chovy

    Match History | Game Breakdown

    Bans 1 Bans 2 G K T D/B
    DRX aatrox blitzcrank syndra irelia mordekaiser 53.3k 18 8 I1 H2 H4
    SPG lucian akali miss fortune lissandra rakan 41.9k 6 2 M3 O5 B6 O7
    DRX 18-6-38 vs 6-18-9 SPG
    Doran ryze 1 2-2-12 TOP 3-5-0 4 nocturne destroy
    Pyosik reksai 2 8-1-4 JNG 2-3-1 1 lee sin Winter
    Chovy galio 3 3-0-7 MID 0-3-3 2 leblanc Chasy
    Deft xayah 2 4-1-5 BOT 1-3-2 1 varus Jaguar
    Keria nautilus 3 1-2-10 SUP 0-4-3 3 thresh Asper

    *Patch 9.24b Notes: Aphelios and Diana disabled — KeSPA Cup 2019


    This thread was created by the Post-Match Team.

    submitted by /u/G2Minion
    [link] [comments]

    Disgusting Chovy Ornn play

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:38 AM PST

    Champion Kills from Pro players by position and time on a big chart

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:52 AM PST

    Champion Kills from Pro players by position and time on a big chart

    Hi there,

    for fun I analyzed 5000 matches and 50000 champion kills from professional League of Legends players. I clustered all the champion kills by champion position and time and put them on a chart. The color represents the team who performed the kill. The size of the dot gets bigger the more champions assisted on the kill.

    If you liked it drop me a comment, if not you can drop me a comment as well :)

    Here is the result:

    Champion Killl by position and time (50000 data points)

    Everything in an animation:

    Animation (50000 data points)

    The data was received by using the riot api and provided by www.lolvvv.com

    submitted by /u/lolvvv_com
    [link] [comments]

    I miss login screens.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:50 AM PST

    What happened to them? I personally thought they were really neat and cool. Can we get an F in the chat?

    submitted by /u/Angry_train
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment