• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 12, 2020

    League of Legends Is there a way for me to recruit Dardoch into my clash team?

    League of Legends Is there a way for me to recruit Dardoch into my clash team?


    Is there a way for me to recruit Dardoch into my clash team?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    We are currently tier 3 but don't mind shooting up to tier 1 if it means having Dardoch in the jungle for us. I'm not sure how offering to trade for Dardoch works but since nobody else has done so do I just message Reginald or something? Is this kind of thing handled on Twitter?

    My friend said he will offer $10 worth of Riot points to recruit Dardoch for our clash since we really want that trophy. Our current jungler is silver 3 but doesn't mind subbing out for Dardoch since 5 is the limit and we have not yet won a Clash tournament.

    submitted by /u/ponto11
    [link] [comments]

    If high elo players want shorter queue times they should stop making smurf accounts

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    By making smurf accounts, they spend time outside of their actual rank, which means that high elo gets depleted of active players, making the queues longer and longer. So why are they complaining the queue times are so long when they, themselves are a part of the problem?

    The irony is real.

    submitted by /u/AtreusIsBack
    [link] [comments]

    PBE Preview: Astronaut Bard, Gnar and Poppy

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Introducing the 2020 Mid-Season Cup

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Patch 10.10 notes

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    TSM: A Lawyer Breaks Down All the Doublelift, Leena, Dardoch Drama

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    No one wants to pick up Dardoch - TSM Leena (Locodoco's thoughts)

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Reginald speaks about the recent TSM drama

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr8431

    " Hi all,

    I've noticed a lot of criticism recently surrounding TSM from fans, journalists, and even peers, and it is valid. So I wanted to take the time to address some of these points, and also provide a short update.

    Dardoch Situation:

    I want to personally apologize to our community for how we've managed the communication of Dardoch's transfer. My goal has always been about setting a good example for other esports organizations on how to treat players where we balance business interests while at the same time being fair to players. In this case, we did not live up to those standards. We will reflect on our mistakes and make the necessary changes to prevent this from happening again.

    I've reached out to Josh to apologize personally, and TSM will be taking action to make sure he feels good about this situation and lands on his feet.

    Dardoch and I discussed the unfortunate situation, and we both feel better about how things will proceed in the future.

    Doublelift and Leena:

    Going into the off-season, we had no plans of signing Doublelift and I was not aware that he would be a free agent. As soon as Steve Arhancet brought to my attention that Doublelift was available, I made the decision to sign him, knowing full well that he was in a relationship with Leena Xu, our President of Esports.

    My reasoning behind that decision was simple. I thought that Doublelift was the best candidate for his position. TSM had the most success with Doublelift on our roster and our players and coaches and analysts unanimously approached me to sign Doublelift.

    TSM has not lived up our expectations over the last two years. I owe it to our fans and Bjergsen to build the best possible roster.

    Possible Conflict of interest with Doublelift and Leena:

    To be clear, most of Leena's day-to-day responsibility is the TSM's expansion into various games titles (Fortnite, Smash, PuBG, Apex, WoW, Hearthstone, etc.). She has no decision-making power over our LCS roster, players, or salaries. She works on business operations and content with the League. All roster decisions and budgeting are made by our General Manager Parth Naidu and myself. .

    Each and every business has different policies surrounding these matters. For me at that time, I thought that there was enough -- and there still is enough -- distance surrounding their working relationship that I am comfortable with their roles as the majority shareholder of Swift. Both Leena and Peter are also the very best candidates for their positions. In my opinion as the leader of this organization, there is no financial benefit or working benefit from their relationship.

    Is Doublelift Privy to Confidential Information?
    Dardoch's position change is not privileged information within our company. Every LCS player and esports manager at TSM knows of this change. The roster change decision was made by Parth, our coaching staff, and the players of our last season's LCS roster.

    Does Leena Decide on Players On Our LCS Roster?
    No. Parth and I decided on the roster with feedback from players, analysts, and coaches.

    Leena As An Executive:

    I noticed several hateful comments towards her. I agree her management of Josh's situation was very disappointing, and I believe the critical feedback specific to this situation was warranted and I shared this with her as the CEO of this team. Despite that, it is very sad for me to see the community discredit her hard work as a female in esports. She was not given this position because of her former relationship with me. I can absolutely assure the community that Leena is deserving of her position.

    Leena has a long history with our organization. She originally volunteered to run TSM's social media channels and content production while she was going to school. She helped build out that entire infrastructure with zero pay. She interviewed and made some of the first key hires on the content team that launched TSM:Legends and practically every show on our YouTube channel..
    Leena was one of the first five employees that joined TSM, and has helped grow our esports teams from five players to 40, and a content team from nothing to 15.

    She has suggested many acquisitions that have allowed us to be profitable and helped us grow to where TSM is today.

    My Past Behavior:

    Finally, an eight-year-old video of me sprung up a few days ago that I am not proud of. In it, I used derogatory language. I have no excuse, and I am very disappointed in myself.

    As I've grown up, I've started to become more aware, and recognize how hurtful words can be. Moving forward, I want you to feel assured that this will not happen again, and I will be a better role model for esports and the community.

    Overall, I value and appreciate the feedback, and even the criticism, from the community. I will continue to work on myself and TSM.

    Thanks for reading,

    Andy "

    submitted by /u/timeistemporary
    [link] [comments]

    Dio Emote on PBE (KONO SETT DA)

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Gbay99 doc about Ocelote

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    5/12 PBE Update: Volibear Champion Update, New Skins, Chromas & More

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I drew Evelynn LoR style <3

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    I drew Evelynn LoR style <3

    https://preview.redd.it/uvw97ivkkcy41.jpg?width=2000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=47e18769a08c43282986488daa104dab95591902

    Hi everyone!
    In the past few days I had a blast playing Legends of Runeterra and I loved all the promotional art for it so I wanted to give it a try <3
    Hope you like it!
    If you want to see more of my stuff:
    Artstation
    Instagram

    submitted by /u/DaftPower
    [link] [comments]

    Voice - Volibear [SUBBED] - English

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Astronaut Bard Skin Spotlight - Pre-Release - League of Legends

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Welcome (back) to the LEC, Special | Excel LEC

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Thousand Pierced Volibear Skin Spotlight - Pre-Release - League of Legends

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Classic Volibear, the Relentless Storm - Ability Preview - League of Legends

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    After a player gets a pentakill the theme of the champ they were playing should play for everyone in the game.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    In my opinion the music in the game is really underutilized. New champs and skins have hundreds of voice interactions that we rarely get to see or even pay attention to. One thing that really stands out about True Damage Ekko is the alternate music you get to hear through out the game, it really makes the experience feel personalized and epic, and I think this is a feature that every player should get to have. Imagine playing Jhin and artfully executing the entire enemy team, followed by the epic symphony of strings that is Jhins theme, truly making you feel like a virtuoso. There's something about a main characters theme playing at the right moment that's just so badass. I feel like this would be something pretty easy to implement, and it would be rare enough for it to feel special and make those Pentas all the more rewarding.

    submitted by /u/shadesofgabe
    [link] [comments]

    Midbeast on how to fix soloq

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Udyr VGU Fanart

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Hi Reddit! Just wanted to share my take on a Udyr VGU for his base form. With all the new lore/art coming out with stories and LoR I wanted to try out a more wild/freljordian approach towards his design, hope you all enjoy!

    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/W2yNkD

    https://imgur.com/a/giD3IHf

    submitted by /u/scoobydu101
    [link] [comments]

    LS Patch Rundown 10.10 - Udyr LOL | Hybrid TF | Soraka Why | ANNIE

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Twisted Fate's base AD being buffed to 52 next patch...well played

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Although I'd suspect TF's deck has at least 53 cards if he's dealing.

    What's your favorite inside joke/meme buff for a champion you main?

    submitted by /u/AllHailNicCage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment