• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    League of Legends /dev: The Latest on Fiddlesticks’ VGU - Crowstorms, unsettling twitches, and a caged demon. It’s coming for you.

    League of Legends /dev: The Latest on Fiddlesticks’ VGU - Crowstorms, unsettling twitches, and a caged demon. It’s coming for you.


    /dev: The Latest on Fiddlesticks’ VGU - Crowstorms, unsettling twitches, and a caged demon. It’s coming for you.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Champions in Season 2020 | Dev Video - League of Legends

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Sett Champion Spotlight | Gameplay - League of Legends

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:31 AM PST

    New LEC music video - "I want the LEC back"

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:00 AM PST

    [FANART] Silver Snow Ahri

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:06 AM PST

    [FANART] Silver Snow Ahri

    This version is censored, in the original one I was trying to explore the delicacy and softness of the female body.

    In that drawing you will find a more intimate version of Ahri's concept, I really love to experiment with this character because I normally see the same concepts and I think that she can offer more than... you know.

    So, this doesn't pretend to be an erotic drawing, just something beautiful and delicate.

    I hope you can enjoy it as much as I do.

    https://preview.redd.it/8t6rrrnalsa41.jpg?width=867&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=768dc80e6647741d7bc3ae5ee589b0e1816f14f5

    All about my art and versions, here, on my profile.

    I'm on Twitter as HaeHaeAe and Instagram as nixeuu.

    submitted by /u/4gasshi
    [link] [comments]

    Rod of the Ages should really get a new icon and name at full stacks.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:21 PM PST

    This is pretty irrelevant but seeing a dinky purple stick with "10" next to it isn't remotely as cool as "ARCH ANGLES STAFF" or "MURAMANA" like some kind of mythical sea creature. Why not turn it into "Catalyst of Time" referencing it's build path and the time it takes to stack while also sounding pretty bad ass.

    I'm just an idiot on reddit coming up with something better than a number next to an already outdated item. Lets crowd source this shit so Riot doesn't have an excuse.

    submitted by /u/-CraftCoffee-
    [link] [comments]

    PSA Jinx's cost has been reduced to 4800BE/880RP

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:05 PM PST

    As with every new champion release, a 6300BE champ gets reduced in price. With Sett's release, Jinx is now a 4800BE champ!

    Thank you for coming to my TED talk

    submitted by /u/KappaMang
    [link] [comments]

    Champion Insights: Sett

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Sett, The Boss | Champion Theme

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Did EUW pass holders get those 100 compensation tokens for the server downtime?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:04 AM PST

    I don't actually recall ever getting those tokens, although my memory might just be shit. I can't really find it by googling either.

    submitted by /u/Jeffzie
    [link] [comments]

    Why I love ARAM!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Volcanic Wukong is currently on sale for 1RP on the PH server for awareness

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    As some of you might know, the Taal Volcano here in the Philippines erupted and has spread ashes throughout the southern part of Luzon (One of our major islands)

    The League of Legends PH team has decided to spread awareness by putting up this post composed of reminders on how to be safe during this dire times and have the Volcanic Wukong skin on sale for 1RP.

    Kudos to them for doing this and may we see other regions do the same when calamities strike.

    EDIT: They didn't do it to raise awareness about the volcano erupting, everyone already knows that. They did it to raise awareness of how to NOT get sick of the ashfall. The post itself doesn't even promote it in full display and just put it as text in the bottom of the poster to tell them that Volcanic Wukong is discounted to 1RP (Click the link to see it for yourself).

    submitted by /u/ThatOneAngryPeenoise
    [link] [comments]

    Alcove mentality is getting pretty rough out there, to the point of exploitation

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:45 PM PST

    Calling Card actually gave me Sett permanent champion!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:22 AM PST

    Here is a proof. I actually thought that reward was guaranteed so I guess I'm pretty lucky!

    Edit: It's not clear yet whether it's guaranteed.

    Edit2: I guess it's now confirmed that Sett is guaranteed drop so have fun climbing the ladder!

    submitted by /u/senuki-sama
    [link] [comments]

    The masked champ that refuses to die is absolutely Yasuo's brother, here's why:

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:14 AM PST

    See this video.

    Seen people guessing that it could be Yone which makes a lot of sense:

    Refuses to die - Yasuo thought he killed him.

    We see a sword in the teaser image which is also ionia related.

    Riot said there'd be another pre-existing lore related champ this year so Yone fits.

    It's a solo laner - would make sense for Yasuo's brother.

    Also Legends of Runeterra got made recently and the had voices made for Senna and Yone, keep in mind the senna we see there is pre-lantern like how Yone we see is pre-death. No doubt that it was perfect timing to add them to league as champs when they got the voice actors to work on LoR.

    The part that interests me though is the masked part, with him refusing to die could the mask thing be Kindred related?

    submitted by /u/Oracle_1080
    [link] [comments]

    Gamebreaking Sett Bug!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:41 PM PST

    As Sett, I ulted Akali and she died in the middle of my ult. Then, from that point onward, she could no longer control her movement and was permanently attached to me. If she was alive when I was dead, her player would be attached to my corpse and she couldn't move. If I was alive when she was dead, her corpse would move alongside me. If we were both alive, she'd stay on top of me.

    Clip of when I ulted her: https://streamable.com/iyexy

    Clip from after when she spawned on top of me: https://streamable.com/7h24e

    submitted by /u/ItsEthanBradberry
    [link] [comments]

    Poor Diana just wanted to help..

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:27 PM PST

    When Lee was given buffering on his ward dash, Quick+Self cast safeguard functionality broke and would be "fixed in a later patch". It has been 3 years.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:41 AM PST

    SS: https://puu.sh/EZJ1l/424c2b9861.png
    Patch Notes: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-711-notes (May 2017)

    It's been close to 3 years since Riot broke the ability to use Quick+Self cast hotkey to self shield on Lee sin. This hotkey was useful because if you used it on a ward or ally, it would dash you to them, but if you didnt target anything it would shield yourself. It seems Riot's totally forgotten about this so I'm here to bring some awareness!

    submitted by /u/Cellybear
    [link] [comments]

    PSA for players who don’t own Volibear yet.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:49 AM PST

    buy him before his rework or during launch patch to receive a free Eldrich horror themed skin for him. Confirmed in the recently released dev video.

    submitted by /u/XnoopyAgain
    [link] [comments]

    Lane Kingdom - Rookie's Orianna vs Jensen's Akali!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Quick sketch of the new Fiddlesticks inspired by the rework update from today.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:58 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/L0OxPr0.jpg

    I was inspired by the new updates that were released today, so I doodled a Fiddle based on the new look.

    I've been a long-time Fiddlesticks lover for years now, I'd call myself a Fid main if I played him most of the time but truth be told he's not a champion that is very competitive consistently so I play him sparingly as much as I would love to OTP Fid.

    He's my favorite champion because he brings this comical horror movie vibe that reminds me of Freddy Kruger from A Nightmare on Elm Street. Being a life-long horror nerd, this champion clicked with me from the very beginning and I can't wait to see what the rework brings in terms of gameplay.

    I hope the kit is as dope as the new look.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Z0MBGiEF
    [link] [comments]

    EGym joins LCK English cast

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:07 AM PST

    When two unstoppable objects meet an immovable force

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:21 PM PST

    New season was a good chance to get rid of 3 game promotion series.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:15 AM PST

    Seriously I can't tell you how done I am with these, it can take a very, very long time to get to 100LP just to have your next 3 games the actual reason why you progress in the first place. Not the 5 or 6 straight wins, but 3 games in which anything can happen. You lose 2 in a row? Off you go back down to 60lp and if you lose that you're basically at square one. These aren't the ramblings of a Bronze player, I was diamond last season and I still find promo series a roll of the dice whether you get a good stable game to carry on or a fiesta with toxic teammates. 3 games is just simply not enough to gauge skill.

    submitted by /u/AnySIMPERS
    [link] [comments]

    Quinn outplays herself

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:00 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment